PDA

View Full Version : FINAL BOARDING CALL FOR FLIGHT RM/SOE

Bruce
06-06-2002, 01:01 PM
This time it\'s really going to happen. Late tonight, June 6th, I am going to raise the price of the RM/SOE special to $49.95 where it will stay for a while.

If you haven\'t seen it yet, check it out. (guys product, btw)
It really is a pretty good deal:
http://www.love-scent.com/rm-soe-special/index.html (\"http://www.love-scent.com/rm-soe-special/index.html\")

Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
06-07-2002, 07:36 PM
The trouble with RM is if anyone\'s using it they ain\'t telling us what\'s up. I notice people buy stuff based on what\'s said about. If people do tell us what\'s up no one\'s going to care. I like the smell of RM but I haven\'t gotten a chance to use it. (Today was supposed to be that day but it didn\'t pan out). And I\'ve been asking around about it but no one\'s saying anything. At least I haven\'t seen anything about it. I\'ll continue to try to get people\'s responses, but I can\'t even get them to post hit stories in the Master Unit Forum. Hey, I\'ll keep trying. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Bruce
06-07-2002, 07:54 PM
Jambat,
RM will still be available until the last of the 1,000 bottles are sold. The special is still going too. All that was supposed to end was the $39.95 price tag, which did. Now it is $49.95, which is still a good deal. I just really wanted to give board members and then mailing list members a shot at that and to get some of the new gel packets very cheap.
There were a couple of long threads about RM, mostly positive remarks. Try a search. You should find quite a bit of feedback.

Bruce

BassMan
06-07-2002, 09:18 PM
Bat -

I haven\'t posted because it didn\'t seem like a big deal - I got exactly the same result with RM as I do with PI/m when I wear it alone - males are very friendly / admiring / respectful, no noticed effect on women. Very nice at work. Wouldn\'t wear it anywhere else without some nol added...

**DONOTDELETE**
06-08-2002, 06:16 PM
Bass...
...what\'s up bro. It\'s always a big deal when big Bruce gets a new product in. I\'m always looking for the new thing. The SOE gel was tight but I like to hear what happens to people when they where the stuff. Especially now in the summer months.

-The Bat

BassMan
06-09-2002, 06:46 AM
Bat -

Sorry, I wasn\'t clear - it was my _results_ that didn\'t seem like a big thing - I\'m getting pretty much the same result from RM as from PI (or from chem set none, for that matter). A good result, mind you, just nothing startling. I\'m wearing it to work now - one dab spread behind the ears and one dab spread over my wrists, covered with Rebellion cologne.

Lots of friendly males, including the power structure, lots of folks telling me I smell good. No real sexual hits (that takes some nol for me).

Sorry \'bout the confusion. I wasn\'t dissing the stuff at all.

a.k.a.
06-09-2002, 08:53 AM
I got my order in just under the deadline.

Sometimes a guy needs to go out wearing pure -none, for the ego boost. I’m also planning to try a 50/50 mix with TE. (Guess that would be JB1X Bootleg.)