PDA

View Full Version : Any male here tried PCC? It's doesn't seem to be..

**DONOTDELETE**
06-06-2002, 12:05 AM
Just curious if any of you had success using PCC... for me it only seemed to attract unwanted male attention!

Whitehall
06-06-2002, 07:03 AM
There are two ways to play PCC. One way that is well established in my mind is as a sex aid - smear it on your honey as part of sex. For older women, it heightens the excitement for both genders, I find.

The other play is an an attractant for new females. I\'ve tried this once or twice in public as a layer on top of RM or NPA. I\'d say the jury is still out on it. I am reluctant to wear PCC all by itself in public for just the reason you mentioned. I\'d still hold to the untested theory that copulins on a man give \"social validation\" to other women.

franki
06-07-2002, 10:19 AM
I´ve used PCC in combination with other products to attract strange women and I have the feeling that it somehow works, but I am not sure how and to what extent.

When I go out I am always wearing a phero \"cocktail\" and not PCC alone, so it is hard to tell what PCC alone does. It is for sure that the results are not as obvious as with a-none.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Whitehall
06-11-2002, 11:00 AM
I was just on a plane trip where I had a row to myself. I put one dab of PCC on my upper lip as an experiment. I experienced a stuffy nose and sinus headaches.

I did get some interesting and strong sexual fantasies while sitting there, above and beyond my usual preoccupation with sex.