PDA

View Full Version : Got my order

**DONOTDELETE**
06-05-2002, 05:52 PM
PCC, PF and NPA. As far as smell none of them smell good. The PF is a bit strong on alchole as well as the chemical smell of perfumes (I never wear any perfumes or scents so...) the NPA is strong but doesn\'t smell masculine or like BO like some have stated but it smells EXactly like Hydrogen Peroxide! Yum! The PCC is too fruity and smells
like very cheap drug store perfume. None of them did anything for me smelling them myself. Guess I was expecting they would have an effect on me too since they have all the none, nol, copulin stuff that guys here said girls go crazy for. Oh well, will experiment and see if they have any effect on guys besides telling me I smell like rubbing alchole! lol

**DONOTDELETE**
06-05-2002, 06:47 PM
I can promise you no guy will say that. Smelling something out of a bottle will do NO justice to the product on you. Personally, smelling The Edge or NPA in the bottle smells like flavored rubbing alcohol, but on your skin or clothing, especially with a nice cover scent like Escape, they are very intoxicating. No doubt.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-05-2002, 08:35 PM
well I hope so! I was just expecting for them to affect me chemically or something. Probably will put them in my hair. I\'ll get some essential oils to mix them in- heard guys like vanilla and cinnamon!

**DONOTDELETE**
06-05-2002, 09:15 PM
I see you have NPA and PF. Are you planning on making JB #3? Most stick with on or two.
-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
06-05-2002, 09:28 PM
What is JB #3? How do you make that? What does it do?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-06-2002, 06:30 AM
If you are one of the guys who can not smell -none, is there
any way to develop that sense of smell...or are you just pretty
much screwed. The reason I ask, is because since I can not smell it,
it is hard to determine how much to put on without smelling like
a walking arm pit.

oscar
06-06-2002, 02:56 PM
jadj,

I\'m disappointed that you don\'t like the fragrance of PCC. I think it\'s a very sexy scent. But then, I\'m a man and maybe my opinion is being swayed by the Copulins. Unfortunately such reviews are always highly subjective. Please give it a fair shake and try it out to see if the scent changes after being on your skin for a while. I literally salivate when I smell the stuff. It makes me want to eat \"something\"!

I\'ve never smelled PF(w) but I really like the fragrance of the men\'s version. You might want to give this the opportunity to mellow out a bit on your skin as well.

Judging from prior reviews, and what you said about the NPA(w), I\'m going to guess that what you are smelling is the carrier. Perhaps, like Papa Smurf above, you are one of the 25-30% of people who cannot smell Androstenone. You might want to let a few other people get a whiff of it, both straight out of the bottle and applied to skin to see if it\'s got an A-None stink (or not) before deciding on mixing ratios.

I\'ve had occassion to wear scents that I wasn\'t particularly fond of for the benefit of another. It sucked. I\'m hoping maybe one of these products will grow on you, or the results will be so rewarding that you\'ll come to like it for that reason. Either way, try the stuff out. Bruce will give you a refund or an exchange if you\'re not fully satisfied.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif