PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried alter ego with attraction

**DONOTDELETE**
07-17-2001, 02:26 PM
Has anyone used or tried this combo, it might be an interesting one to give a go and responses would be greatly appreciated, well new ideas are needed sometimes to keep things kicking over

**DONOTDELETE**
07-17-2001, 05:05 PM
i once tried alter ego+attraction+andro, gave me same or less hits as alter ego+edge combo, i think andro is the problem, because when i tried andro attraction combo, nothing happened.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-18-2001, 02:07 PM
Yeah there is something about andro, it seems to work most of the time, with my combos it enhances attraction, but i tend to add some brut deordarant to which may be responsible for adding or making the combo less effective im still working on it, anyhow not much else to say except the IR combo may also be of some use to people well im off into the city to do some shopping its payday and a pheromone assult is required on the lonley females of brisbane australia, so i will post my results later chow all, im off to have a little bit of fun,

Just another thought \"IN CYBERSPACE NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM\" aka alien movies with sigourney weaver with a twist

**DONOTDELETE**
07-18-2001, 08:47 PM
so what seems to be the problem with andro? at first everyone used to kill for andro and now it is evil for a combo. I have used 2 sprays of andro+ 3 sprays of attraction and nothing happened, then i halfed the andro dosis to 1 and applied 2 drops of ae ando got lil responses, so the question is how should andro be applied and which products?

\"IN CYBERSPACE NO ONE CAN HEAR YOUR SCREAM\"
\"TRUE...TRUE...\"

alien movie phrase+Paul\'s work+bud commercial

**DONOTDELETE**
07-18-2001, 09:02 PM
Ha ha well the alien movies were good to watch though except that last one, a bit corny, but as they say s*** happens in sequels anyhow the andro is strong androstenone, which doesnt have a scent so maybe it might be wise for older people to use andro and for us youngins to use something like attraction and andro, i generally have very good success with this combo but like is said all the time on this forum it is best to work with the different products to find which is best for the individual i wouldnt mind being a guinea pig for alter ego (it would be good to put comments back into the forum)