PDA

View Full Version : -none and ovulation

**DONOTDELETE**
06-05-2002, 11:09 AM
I was reading over a few different posts and was a bit confused.
Is it good to wear -none while a woman is ovulating.
And if you guys recommend it...when would a woman ovulate, is
it before or after her period...One more question, is it wise to wear
-none during her period or just use -nol. Thanks.

Whitehall
06-05-2002, 12:07 PM
A woman\'s cycle is nominally 28 days - same as the lunar month. However, unlike the moon, a woman has variablity so 28 days is not a hard and fast rule. What is pretty rigorous is that bleeding starts 14 days AFTER ovulation - which doesn\'t help us much. Ovulation can also be influenced by external events such as rape or the appearance of an unusually attractive man. Fertility is general 2 days before and after ovulation. Therefore, for any average woman you meet, you have a 4 in 28 chance that she\'ll be at her peak of responsiveness to A-NONE.

A-NONE is great during that fertility window - that\'s when a woman is most sensitive and most likely to have a positive sexual response.

During bleeding or pregnancy, a woman is a best disinterested in A-NONE and may often be actively adverse to it. For that portion of the cycle, A-1 found in Realm for Women (RfW) is very effective in reducing irritatiblity and imporving mood.

NOL seems to work in inspiring sociability throughout the cycle but don\'t expect sexual hits with it.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-05-2002, 05:46 PM
Yeah it\'s 14 days about after the first day of blood. So if she starts bleeding and it ends in 5 days then 9 days after the periods stopped.
But you won\'t know when that time of month is for her unless she\'s your wife or girlfriend.

I heard that sometimes when women go on the pill their men fall out of love with them due to their pheromones changing. I guess maybe
since they are messing with there fertilization and ovulation maybe
there bodies stop producing the copulins and other pheromones.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-05-2002, 06:51 PM
Man, and watch out with -None on her period...I did this last week to an ex-, and it was HELL! We got into a big fight while we were out at a bar. Granted, she definitely started that [censored] as she gets extremely jealous though we are not together anymore, but we haven\'t spoken since then (exactly 1 week) and I don\'t think we will speak for a long, long time. That\'s how bad she reacted to my -None. I hade about 3 dabs of Rogue Male, and 3 sprays of The Edge. We were in a smoky bar, and it was about 1.5 - 2 hours after we had arrived.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-05-2002, 07:59 PM
Dragon, how did you know she was on her period if she\'s just a casual ex now and also if she was on her period how do you know it wasn\'t
just a \"hormonal\" thing of her own! I\'d get that all the time! Wanting to fight because of hormonal disharmony!

**DONOTDELETE**
06-06-2002, 12:33 AM
You do have a point, and she is the type to constantly fight...but earlier that night she was at my house and the next day I noticed a tampon wrapper in my bathroom garbage can that wasn\'t there the day before. She was the only girl in my bathroom that night...that\'s evidence enough for me.

But as far as the hormonal thing, could be. She didn\'t start out the night fighting with me. When she came to my house that night, she was nice. I put on my mones and covered with 2 sprays of Escape - when I came in the room, she mentioned that she didn\'t like the way my cologne smelled. Her best friend (right next to her, also a girl) said I smelled good and that she liked the scent.

Then we all went out, and I wasn\'t near her much at the bar until the fight....just seems to point to my diagnosis, though women are so strange that your explanation could be as valid as or moreso than mine...

On another note, do women get more territorial when on their period?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-06-2002, 06:24 AM
Thanks guys...