PDA

View Full Version : Any Advice for me

**DONOTDELETE**
06-05-2002, 06:38 AM
Hello everyone,

I have heard of pheromones before but never used them before but after reading some info from an auction site in Malaysia, i have decided to give it a try but i am unsure on which product to use as they are so many.

I am a 31 year male and never use any kind of perfume or colgne before except for deodorant. Also i would prefer an unscented or very low scented product if anyone can recommend one to me. I just can\'t stand a strong perfume smell as i find it quite a turn off.

Thanks in advance to all......................

**DONOTDELETE**
06-05-2002, 08:08 AM
Black Dragon, I started of using PI (primal instinct) for men. It is defintely a head turner. I use unscented with a small amount of cologne, even unscented it does have a smell to it. I have put some on without cologne as well. Just one drop is all you need. Placed on your neck and wrists. I then started to add PI/w (primal instinct fro women) to add nol to the none. This adds a level of freindliness to your encounters. I can\'t stress this enough, be a warm and friendly person while wearing these products and you will enchance your social interactions. If you are not an outgoing individual you might not notice the pheremone effects on the people you will encounter. These products will not make women jump your bones! They will however allow you an edge to become social with whomever you meet. For example I was at a trade show and I saw a women and thought I recognized her, turns out I did not know this woman. But I went right up to her and went elbow to elbow to say hi, I then knew it was not her, but she did not get alarmed at me even though I was in her space, we actually had a conversation, I think if I was not wearing mones she would not have wanted to talk to me, as I was abrupt in my approach.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-10-2002, 08:09 PM
Black Dragon,

I\'ve been using The Edge and Scent of Eros for a while and have noticed quite a bit of success. SOE has a light scent and I can\'t detect -none, so I like that having it on for the peace of mind.

When using TE alone, I did not notice much beyond frequent hair flipping in some women. When I went with the combo, the DIHL looks started to become more noticeable. The most memorable was a 9 who I haven\'t seen in a while. While we were talking her eyes darted back and forth like she was in REM sleep. I caught her staring at me from across our company cafeteria about two weeks later. (Married of course.)

Lately, I\'ve been adding cologne to my mix. I either go with Chaleur, Juice (OP) or T. The Juice/SOE combo gets the most remarks. It\'s a great summertime scent.

Good luck.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-10-2002, 09:08 PM
Primal is a strong product, but the scented version has a light ylang-ylang scent which I personally like. When used in moderation, the scent itself doesn\'t seem strong or overpowering.

Good Luck,
30s