PDA

View Full Version : Pheros insoluble in alcohol???

**DONOTDELETE**
06-04-2002, 09:46 PM
After a few months of experimenting with pheros, I am convinced that when I apply any alcohol-based product, the alcohol applied SOMETIMES contains pheros and sometimes doesn\'t! Shaking the bottle before applying seems to make no difference versus not shaking.

SPMO, the only oil-based product I have, does not have this inconsistent effect (I can tell when the pheros are working because of their effect on me). But I do not get \"hits\" with the SPMO either.

With my alcohol based products (Attraction, Edge, and a batch of homemade Attraction I made by mixing Edge with Chemistry Nol), my conclusion is: When they work, they get good hits, but at least half the time they don\'t work.

I have on occasion put on massive overdoses (20 sprays) of alcohol based products with absolutely no smell and no effect on myself or others. On other occasions, 1-3 sprays gives me exactly the effect I am looking for. On yet other occasions, even one spray is too much -- it gives me a headache that feels as though an axe is embedded in my brain, and people say \"what\'s that smell??\" even if it is covered with cologne. The pure undissolved phero crystals must have gotten into the atomizer tube...

Has anyone else noticed such wildly inconsistent results with alcoholic phero products?