PDA

View Full Version : no change in behaviour

jamesdeanmartin
06-04-2002, 06:38 AM
I\'m a big dude, 6\'5\" 270 lbs. and I\'m fairly young, 24. I\'ve had the most success with Andro-1 (private message Bruce for info on this) but it is expensive (around $80). I\'ve also had varying degrees of success with Scent of Eros. The Edge and SPMO Musk Oil also seem to work very well for me. Men\'s PI never seemed to work for me, neither did NPA. Perhaps too much -none. I need to find the cash to bring in some more Andro-1.

I just purchased some PI for women, thinking the copulins may work well on women (as some have reported). The key is to not be too intimidating to women, they are already too shy to do anything with most average guys, bigger guys are often even more intimidating. You don\'t want to scare them away.

Part of my own problems with women is that I am too shy, and that I always end of up dating really aggressive women who drive me nuts and turn out to be real bitches (at least according to my friends). Pheromones are one aspect of seduction (or whatever you want to call it), but a big part of getting hits is getting out there and meeting lots of women. \'Mones won\'t work on all women, and in my case, tends to not always work on the ones I really want them to work on. But I move on. Many people suggest NLP or Ross Jeffries-type of stuff. I\'ve listened to his stuff, some of it makes sense, some of it is very carny, but its worth a listen. If I did some of the moves he talks about, I\'d get slapped, but there is a strange comraderie to be found in knowing that there a tons of guys out there going through the same [censored] you are.

Oh yeah, the responses by women change depending on their cycle. I\'ve been getting horrible reactions from women in their 20s when using -none when they are having their period. However half-way through their cycle, my -none seems to be a pretty strong turn on for girls. That doesn\'t always translate to me getting laid though.

I\'m actually getting ready to go talk to a target and just put on a big of edge hoping to get a nice response. We\'ll see what happens.

JDM

**DONOTDELETE**
06-04-2002, 08:13 AM
Hi, I am familiar with phermones for about 2 years,but this is my first post to the list. To tell the truth, I am not doing very good with phermones. I am 19 male, and tried the phermone products below, each for 2 months and %100 in compliance with their instructions;

- Athena Institute 10X for men
- Primal Instinct
- DateMate2000
- Contact 18

Unfortunately none of the brands above worked for me (no positive or negative feedback, no change in behaviour of the girls; exactly the same responses I get when I am \"phermone free\", despite I know \"everything\" about the usage of phermones and read lots of faqs about them. I was thinking that phermones were gimmicks and I actually dont need them, until I read a post from an experienced user in this forum page, which said that being younger, more alpha-male and being taller produce reverse effects on certain products. Is this true? Do you suggest purchasing \"the beginners kit\" or can you suggest a specific brand for me, as the above brands never ever worked. By the way, I dont act like a boor towards women, do not stink, and able to differentiate positive response from negative response etc.. etc.. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif)

What do you suggest bros? thanks

**DONOTDELETE**
06-04-2002, 09:44 AM
I would suggest maybe try using SOE (sent of eros) or even maybe
Primal Insinct for women. I say PI/w because of the high content of
-nol. Maybe thats what you need, instead of -none try something that
has nol and see what happens. Some guys on this forum has had
success using PI/w so it may be worth a shot.