PDA

View Full Version : Getting rid of the pheros

**DONOTDELETE**
07-17-2001, 11:34 AM
what\'s the best way to get the pheros off your body? (i don\'t want my family to be exposed to the pheros). does a shower wash all the pheros away?

Ren

**DONOTDELETE**
07-17-2001, 12:18 PM
A shower will most likely wash away most of the phero\'s, yes. However some residual phero\'s will more than likely remain on your clothes, which isn\'t a bad thing.

I don\'t know why you wouldn\'t want to expose anyone to your phero\'s. First, they\'re not the MOST obvious thing to detect, and secondly, they\'re nothing bad. Trust, don\'t worry about the way they might affect people or even if they will notice. Because odds are they won\'t have a clue...that\'s the best part. It is mostly when a girl is really attracted to you that she will mention something about your \"smell\"..which will almost always be positive.

Carlos-

Also and advocate for \"less is more\". images/icons/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
07-17-2001, 02:09 PM
Ren exposure to your family probably will effect them very little, it would be interesting to know why you would prefer not to give your family exposure as i have had only great response from the rest of my family, and pheromones are not really detectable until you start getting massive applications like yours truly does sometimes images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/shocked.gif

rjm
07-20-2001, 09:52 PM
I\'d have to agree with Paul... There have been other posts about how the children were happier and better behaved, so I don\'t see a problem. If the significant other is happier, again - not a problem. If you\'re married and the in-laws never did think you were good enough for their \"baby,\" maybe they\'ll be a little friendlier...

Randy