PDA

View Full Version : Your JDM Update on 'mones, hits and such

jamesdeanmartin
06-04-2002, 06:42 AM
Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates I\'ve been around just haven\'t put everything together into some sort of quasi-coherent post. Well here we go...

->Got a strange hit at the pizza shop across the street. The daughter of the owner is hot, she\'s very italian and sorta has an f\'ed up nose (it\'s big, maybe good for pheros), but she\'s hot, 20 years old, a little on the slutty side. Anyway, I went over and bought a drink with some friends. I had this attrocious hawaiian shirt on that made me look like the biggest dumbass buddha dude on the planet, mainly because all guys work there and I could give two shits about impressing anyone at that point. Well I guess the daughter was back working for a night. I bought a drink for $2.00 and payed with a ten. She quickly shuffled the money away and complimented me on my shirt (WTF?) She asked me \"how have you been?\" and started trying to spark up a conversation (which is funny because I\'ve never talked to her in my life). Then I told her I gave her a ten, and she got embarrassed and counted out 11 ones and gave it back to me. I gave her back the extra money, and she thanked me, and then complimented me on my watch. All the while she has this permanent DIHL on her face. My friends are sitting at the table laughing their asses off. When I left she came running out and said make sure you stop in again (I live across the street and am always in the shop). It was all very weird. The only \'mones I had on were a couple sprays of from the atomizer, (40% SOE, 40% TE, 20% SPMO) from much earlier in the day.

-> My friend \"Annie\" is currently clean as a whistle, we\'ll see how long that lasts. The more I pull away from her, the more she clings to me. I\'d rather she turn to me than drugs when bad things happen, as have been happening to her (she got fired, her grandfather is dying, she got dumped, and her grandmother\'s house was robbed, all within one week). I\'ve stopped wearing \'mones around her, I don\'t see the point anymore.

-> For another strange hit, I used an SOE gel pack before I went down to the coffee shop to hang out with a target (who was ragging it, so I wanted to stay away from any type of -none product). Anyway, I was sitting at the bar, and an older women, probably in her 60\'s or 70\'s came up and talking my ear off for maybe an hour or actually over an hour. She wouldn\'t stop talking to me, and smiling, and complimenting me on what a handsome young man I am.

-> -None containing products and women on the pill don\'t mix. One of my close female friends started up on the pill and we have been bickering and fighting for three weeks now. She keeps telling me I\'ve changed, that somehow being around me makes her unsettled. Usually when I\'m around her I\'m wearing -none to some extent, because I\'m either in the coffee shop with a target, or going out for a target. When we are one-on-one, it is usually after I\'ve come home from spending time with a target, so I do have some -none still on me.

-> I need to meet NEW women. Most of my friends are under 21, and I don\'t know if I\'d really like to pick up a girl at a bar. I seem to get some consistent hits with younger girls in the coffee shop, but that is sometimes scary. I was asked to PROM, yes PROM, by some 17-year old girl not too long ago. I\'m 24, and she\'s cute, not uber-hot, but definitely cute. I had to decline, because I\'d prefer not to be a bad man\'s boyfriend in jail. Any ideas?

JDM

Watcher
06-04-2002, 08:51 AM
IT is very random as far as responses really all you need to do is to just if you have enough wear them any time you go out anywhere it is a great boost to youre social life at best as people will want you around. Make them compete for youre time they will be willing to help etc. All for the sake of sexual \"gain\" and to be seen with \"powerful people/alpha males females\" This is at the theory of the me me behavioural studies and how to use it to youre advantage + NLP.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-04-2002, 10:01 AM
As far as meeting new women...maybe try bookstores...I know,
sounds boring and lame, but it\'s worth a shot. Also, maybe try
getting involved with your community somehow. Something that worked out for a friend of mine was, he went to the mall and entered
a woman\'s clothing store and just walked around and said he was looking for a gift for his sister. He was wearing some mones and got a date. I tried this approach, but didn\'t get that far. Who knows. Good Luck.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-04-2002, 07:03 PM
Bookstores are good for that. I get approached by women in bookstores because the one I go to has a cafe that fills up quickly so when I get there seats are taken. So a ask an attractive woman can I sit with her and she usually says yes. They\'re very nice to me at the least and at best they try to strike up a conversation. That\'s how you work the bookstore angle. Last time JBB got some good hits at the last bookstore I went to.
-The Bat

jose
06-05-2002, 03:54 AM
A friend of mine says that when he went to dance classes that there was some pretty hot ladies taking lessons. So take dancing lessons, plus it also gives you an opportunity to get close to a woman so she can swell your Pheromones.