PDA

View Full Version : Hello from a newbie chick....

**DONOTDELETE**
06-04-2002, 12:37 AM
Hey guys....I am having a blast checking out these products. It\'s going to take me a little while to decide what to go with first, but right now I\'m leaning toward PI. Can anyone give me any feedback as to whether or not these JB formulas work for women??? After reading some of your posts, I wanna give this a shot...if anyone has info, I\'d love to hear about it!

Hope to have some EXPLOSIVE hits to share w/you guys soon....

Michelle

Walter_Mitty
06-04-2002, 01:17 AM
Hi Michelle, I guess I get the first crack at your question. PI/w is one that quite a few women have raved about on the boards (which have changed a bit from the graphical standpoint,) the trick is finding the dose of it that works for you. Next up is PCC (sorry for the abbr. but it is a pain to write them out, what a lazy person I am turning out to be...) It is based on couplins, which are suppose to cause guys to notice. I am sure that folks will pick up the banner and talk more about the products, but as far as I have read, those are the two main guns for women. Personally, I can\'t really comment on those products, I havn\'t tried them. But, I will say that for me, the pheros are a helluva lot of fun.

jamesdeanmartin
06-04-2002, 06:04 AM
Copulins on a woman drive me crazy, so going with PCC or PI/w is a good idea.

I tend to get aroused by my female targets around the time when they are ovulating. Not sure why, there are tons of posts about this. I\'ve seen moderate success using pheromones to attract women, but I can guarantee you this, there are some time periods where I get a \"whiff\" of a woman and I cannot stop thinking about having sex with her. That\'s what got me interested in pheros in the first place.

JDM

**DONOTDELETE**
06-04-2002, 07:10 PM
Nice to meet you Michelle69...
I haven\'t come up with anything for women. You might want to try Jambat #3 simply because it\'s mixed with PF. It\'s such an strange mix. You could try women\'s PI too. That\'s probably your best bet. But my formulas are pretty much for men.

-The Bat