PDA

View Full Version : Testosterone

**DONOTDELETE**
06-03-2002, 10:32 PM
Want to increase your testosterone men? Eat your avocados! lol

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/living/MensHealth/menshealth_88.html (\"http://abcnews.go.com/sections/living/MensHealth/menshealth_88.html\")

Watcher
06-04-2002, 08:08 AM
I prefer the easier method

Horny goat weed supplements
Tribulus supplements
Zinc
Magnesium

Tribulus being the easiest way to do this in conjunction with DHEA how this work similar to pheromones except internal.
It raises youre own LH hormone levels whereas pheromones raise everyone elses around you. Great for keeping up with everything in life he he.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-04-2002, 06:10 PM
What could be easier then eating guac?

camusflage
06-05-2002, 07:18 PM
Easier than eating guacamole? I know one thing that isn\'t easier. That\'s working off the calories of it. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

One recipe, with 6 avocados, a couple tomatoes, and misc spices weighs in at nearly 400 calories for each of its four servings. A medium avocado contains 30g of fat..

**DONOTDELETE**
06-05-2002, 08:09 PM
Yes and this is good fat! Read the artical again. This is NOT saturated fat and I certainly don\'t believe in the calorie = fat equation!

I changed my diet a while back and ate a ton of fruit (carbs) and a ton of fats like massive amounts of avocados, coconuts, almonds,
other nuts, nut butters, olives etc. I\'m 5\'6\" and without any exercise
at that time with the new diet dropped too much weight! I consumed like 3000 calories a day and kept losing weight making me underweight at 96lbs! Think waif! lol I had to regain 10lbs. I had never
in my life dropped down that low of a weight until I started that diet!

Unsaturated fats actually help get rid of clogged saturated fats stored in our bodies and reduce cholesterol.

Anyways more from the article-

Looser pants: Nutritionists at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston found that among two groups of people who had lost an average of 11 pounds, those who had eaten a diet high in monounsaturated fat were still slim 18 months later, while their cohorts on a low-saturated-fat diet quickly regained weight.

slatedrake
06-06-2002, 05:28 AM
Not sure if the Men\'s H writer did enough due diligence.

\"Bigger muscles: Research has shown that men who eat more monounsaturated fat have higher testosterone levels, although researchers don’t yet know why. The more natural testosterone you produce, the more easily you’ll gain muscle.\"

Researchers certainly know why. Mono fats and the clean cholesterol they produce are the most basic building blocks for all hormones...Test included.

You want to increase test?

Take a good Flax Seed Oil supp during the day (couple tablespoons a day) and then take a zinc tab (30-40mg) on an EMPTY stomach right before bed. Make sure you don’t have any calcium at least an hour before and after (milk, multi vit, etc…)

Oh yeah…Flaxseed oil is a great source of omega-3\'s, plus omega-3s are the only fat that actually help to mobilize fat in adipose tissue and aid in fat burning. Flax baby.

Morning wood I love ya!

Slate

bills
06-06-2002, 06:38 AM
Woud flaxseed added to salads, food, etc. be as effective as the oil supplement?

slatedrake
06-06-2002, 12:03 PM
Sure, it doesn\'t taste as good as a EV olive oil, but I\'ve thrown it on plenty of salads and wolfed them down.

EAT YOUR FAT BOY!

Slate

Whitehall
06-19-2002, 02:40 PM
Since smelling copulins is a proven method of increasing a male\'s testosterone levels, I would have to rate avocados as only my second favorite eating delicacy for T increase.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-19-2002, 03:17 PM
You mean you sniff bottles of PCC all day? Just kidd\'n! If so has it really effected you in away that you think your testosterone is increasing or have you had that medically checked. Testosterone makes guys more aggressive doesn\'t it? I wonder if wearing the PCC around guys will make them more aggressive. So far, no noticable results or differences when I wear any of my products and when I don\'t.... Sigh!

Good thing there are other benefits to avocado eating besides testosterone!

\"It is rich in protein, fat, and comparatively higher than any other fruits in these elements. The fat is more digestible than animal fats.
Avocados are bursting with nutrients--vitamins, A, B-complex, C, E, H, K, and folic acid, plus the minerals magnesium, copper, iron, calcium, potassium and many other trace elements. Avocados provide all of the essential amino acids (those that must be provided by our diet), with 18 amino acids in all, plus 7 fatty acids, including Omega 3 and 6. Avocados contain more protein than cow’s milk, about 2% per edible portion.\"

Whitehall
06-19-2002, 03:30 PM
When I get frequent and close exposure to natural copulins, as in a hot love affair, a number of changes happen that can be attributed to increased T levels. My sex drive really kicks into overdrive, my mood improves, my memory increases, and my stamina goes through the roof. Whether that is because of copulins affected my T levels or part of the global \"love\" syndrome (aka - the Tizzies) I can\'t tell.

On the other hand, abstinence makes me weak, dizzy, absent-minded, and listless - a terrible state!

BTW, here\'s a link you may find pertinent for corresponding effects on females:

http://www.salon.com/sex/feature/2002/06/19/semen/index.html (\"http://www.salon.com/sex/feature/2002/06/19/semen/index.html\")

Also, did you get my \"private message?\"