PDA

View Full Version : newbie, advice on first product, don't wear scents

**DONOTDELETE**
06-02-2002, 02:50 PM
Hi,
I\'ve stumbled accross this subject of phermones today while searching about relationship issues. Could someone suggest the most effective product which doesn\'t necessarily have a strong or noticable scent? I don\'t normall wear cologne etc. But, of course, I\'d want the best value for a phermone. I\'d love to order something tonight for use this week. Thanks for any quick, experienced advice. And fyi, I scored a 9 on the post on Androstenone. Thanks.

oscar
06-02-2002, 03:14 PM
sniffme,

Alter Ego is VERY subtle scent-wise. And AFA, which is an additive product ( that CAN be used straight out of the bottle), is virtually scentless. Both can be found on the Stone Labs page of the Love-Scent site.

Besides these two, the only other near-scentless product I know of is women\'s Primal Instinct, but some folks say they can smell that quite clearly.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

a.k.a.
06-02-2002, 03:16 PM
Effectiveness seems to vary.My favorite products are TE and SOE. TE has a strong pheromone odor and SOE has an added scent.

Alter Ego packs the most pheros with the least smell.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-02-2002, 03:27 PM
Ok,

Well suppose I was willing to have something with a \"clean\" scent. I\'d rather smell clean than if I was trying to smell like anything at all. I noticed that on the products chart, :
Androstenone
(Individual Pheromone Additive)
10N
Ethanol
Seemed to be the best value for the amount of phermone/$. I didn\'t see this on item on the left of the homepage, only the \"new\" additive which looks like it has less phermone. Somewhere I read that none is the \"stinky\" phermone, and nol isn\'t? What is the difference in effect? TE and SOE have less in them but does the amount % of phermone have a direct correlation in effectiveness? Sorry for all the questions, but this seems to be an exciting venture at least for the attempt if not for the results.

oscar
06-02-2002, 03:54 PM
sniffme,

The A-None ISN\'T what you\'re looking for. It\'s 1mg/mL, which is about five times stronger than anything you\'d want to apply directly. It has a definite BO/cat piss aroma at this concentration.
The chart doesn\'t tell you everything you need to know. I WISH it did, but I couldn\'t fit everything I know on three spreadsheets!

AE has a very clean aroma, a nicely balanced 3 phero blend, (.020% A-None, .015% A-Nol, and .010% A-Rone) and it comes from Stone Labs who put out the cleanest smelling phero products on the market.

AFA has .020% A-None and .020% A-Nol and is virtually scent-free.

You can take the time to read back posts to learn that stronger isn\'t necessarily better, or you can take my word for it. Wearing too much pheromones is far worse than wearing too little!

Oscar

**DONOTDELETE**
06-02-2002, 04:37 PM
Well then, Oscar, unless someone can convince me otherwise, I think I\'m sold on the AE for a first-time purchase.
I\'m 31m if it matters to anyone and I look forward to seeing what experiences I can have with my phermones. Thanks for your advice!

oscar
06-02-2002, 07:51 PM
sniffme,

AE is a good choice!
It\'s good that you\'re 31. You stand to benefit more from the use of exogenous pheromones than would a guy 10 years younger. Natural phero production ratchets down after 25 or so.

As long as you were thinking about going deep into your wallet to buy the A-None concentrate, you might take a look at the \"Mountain O\' Stuff\" newbie special. It\'s a sweet deal, and it\'ll give you some A-Nol only options (SPMO), as well as the A-None kick of The Edge to play around with. They are both quite aromatic products, but the price is so right it\'s hard to resist. Wish I was a newbie!
Just a thought.

Good Luck!
Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-02-2002, 09:31 PM
Sniffme,

Oscar did you right - AE is DEFINITELY the best choice by far for what you\'re looking for.

BassMan
06-03-2002, 06:04 AM
I\'ll put in a vote for AE, too. I\'ve had good results with it. The bottle I have has a slight Jasmine scent and very little phero scent, although the scent has been altered since they put it in the bottle with the dropper, I think. One dab behind each ear, one to the back of the neck, and one between your wrists should do it...

Whitehall
06-03-2002, 09:49 AM
I haven\'t tried AE but Rogue Male (RM) is not very strong-scented for its effectiveness. It would be my recommendation for a first purchase.

Watcher
06-03-2002, 11:43 AM
Stick with ALter ego it will do the trick, contains 3 pheros so you get a good shot at a reaction and it does tend to last quite a while to.