PDA

View Full Version : I need Help , Guys!!!!!!

Bernard
06-02-2002, 01:42 AM
Hi i\'m from s\'pore.i need advice from all MEMBERS esp s\'porean.All advice will be taken seriously. i will be using my first beginner set.what must i do with it ? i do not know what is best for me. if i mix the TE & SPMO, i don\'t know the best ratio to mix?if i use them separately, the local girls might not not like it because it stinks.My last ? is that if it works and the girls like it but the guys avoided me ,what should i do . i do not want to lose my male friends.

oscar
06-02-2002, 05:59 AM
Bernard,

First of all, you should hold off on actually mixing two phero products together until you know what you want. Put the atomizer aside for now.

The Edge can be too much for some guys even at ONE spray. This could be due to personal body chemistry or cultural environment or any number of other reasons.

This is why some guys use the sprayer tube of TE\'s bottle as a \"wand\" to apply very small quantities instead of spraying. Just unscrew the sprayer top, and use the bottom of the sprayer tube to apply little dots of TE on each wrist to start.
Then apply a drop of the SPMO right over the TE, and mix it right on your skin.

You shouldn\'t get any negative reactions from males or females from SPMO, so you can go ahead and put a drop or two on your neck and chest as well.

Next time around you might want to try increasing the amount of TE by adding a few dabs to neck or chest. Just remember where you put it so you can cover it with SPMO.

As soon as you\'ve mixed two phero products together, you\'ve deprived yourself of the benefits that they can provide when used individually. Different situations call for varying phero strategies, so I try to keep my products separate as much as I can. Most of the mixes in my many atomizers are just one phero product combined with one non-phero fragrance.
You may want to try mixing a SMALL batch of TE and CK in yours. Considering your cultural surroundings, you would probably want to start out conservatively at 2 parts CK to 1 part TE, ( which would be about the equivalent of 8:1 if you were using NPA.)

If you manage to find the right ratios for you, and the ladies are responding favorably, you won\'t have to worry about getting negative reactions from your male friends. Either they will want to be around you just to enjoy the fallout of your good fortune, or they\'ll be jealous of your luck!
Either way, who cares! If you\'re with a fine lady, it\'s not too likely you\'ll be thinking, \" I wonder what my friends are doing right now?\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Less is more!

Good Luck!
Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

jose
06-02-2002, 06:08 AM
Like Oscar said don\'t mix the two products together.
Put 2 sprays of TE on the chest, and 4 drops of SPMO on the neck. Remember some of these recommendations may not work for you, so you have to find the right dosage.

Bernard
06-02-2002, 08:20 AM
How about on the clothing?

oscar
06-02-2002, 09:06 AM
Bernard,

The idea IS to get OUT of your clothing!
You don\'t want a part of what a woman found appealing about you laying on the floor when you\'re with her in bed,.. Do you??

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-05-2002, 09:31 PM
Bernard,

Any luck with your phero experiments in Singapore? What have you used so far & how have you used them?

Watcher
06-05-2002, 11:19 PM
Yeah keep us updated in a concertative place like singapore it would be interesting to see how pheromones go i know here in australia that things can be slow with regards to pheromone response given the very concervative approach taken by people.