PDA

View Full Version : How much Edge compared with NPA

Icemone
06-02-2002, 01:13 AM
Have to get used to this NEW forum LOL

I\'ve had success with NPA and others.
I ordered The Edge because of the great special yet it does NOT seem at all like NPA with more alcohol...

I\'m still playing with The Edge yet I got better results from the SPMusk Oil WITHOUT the Edge. One spray seems like nothing and 2-3 sprays seems like an OD

Thanks,
IceMone

oscar
06-02-2002, 06:18 AM
Icemone,

The \"nothing\" effect of one spray of TE is exactly what you should be going for. Neither you NOR target females need to be able to consciously SMELL the pheros for them to be effective. It is when the phero aroma is undetectable that pheros work best. Unless you are trying to affect a large number of targets (like the entire continent of Australia /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif), one spray of TE should do the trick for anyone. Many guys need even LESS.
You don\'t have to smell it for it to be working!
If you can clearly smell it, you\'re probably using too much.
Less is more!

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-02-2002, 12:13 PM
TE is powerful but sucks. It\'s power can be harnessed if done correctly. The JB Bootleg mix is made with TE. I suprised everyone when I told them about this JB #1 substitute because everyone knows my feeling on TE. I need to say I dislike TE simply because it\'s not on par with some of the other stuff I\'ve used which have gotten max hits (including stuff like JB #1, #2 and the other JB mixes which all have NPA as the power agent). I got better hits from ODing on APC then I got with TE.

Now when mixed with APC at 50% both ways it seems to work almost as good as the real JB #1. Maybe this is something you should look into.

-THE BAT

oscar
06-02-2002, 03:03 PM
Jambat,

The only thing I can think might have happened, is that you somehow got a bad bottle of TE. If I spray on one shot of TE, the initial smell IS of alcohol. But within a minute or so, the scent is exactly the same as if I\'d spread out a drop of good old NPA across my chest.
The phero components are exactly the same in a bottle of TE as they are in a bottle of NPA. The only difference is the additional alcohol that\'s added to make TE sprayable.
I\'ve always had a hard time understanding why you dislike TE so. Granted, it doesn\'t lend itself to easy mixing the way NPA does, but basically it\'s the same stuff phero-wise!

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

a.k.a.
06-02-2002, 03:23 PM
Since the chem kits came out, I haven\'t been mixing with NPA. But TE is always handy and effective.

I like the Jambat Bootleg even better than the original.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-02-2002, 11:34 PM
I\'ve had both regular and scented TE and neither did anything for me. I mean nothing I\'ve noticed. When I use my other stuff I get great hits. JB #1 seems to be an overall success and this SOE stuff is great but TE has never worked for me until JBB. I think maybe some kind of chemical in APC is reacting with TE but otherwise I\'ve never had any luck with TE. Plus TE smells really strong and for something to have such a smell and not work for me is surely a turn off. No reason to keep buying when there\'s other products that work. Even JB #3 (PF and NPA) got some kind of reaction that let me know it was working.

BassMan
06-03-2002, 06:12 AM
I\'ve had some nice hits in the last couple of weeks using TE 1:1 with SPMO in one of Bruce\'s atomizers. One spray towards my face/neck/chest and walking into the mist. That works out to somewhat less than 1/2 spray of TE. I think the problems I\'ve had with TE from the beginning have been OD\'ing. I don\'t seem to need nearly as much of it as other folks are using. Now that I\'m down to less than half a spray, it is working much better.

franki
06-03-2002, 09:53 AM
I have been using TE for a couple of weeks now, after I ran out of JB1. I don´t know yet if TE is less effective, but what I do know is that TE is very tricky.

It doesn´t matter if I do 1 spray or 5 sprays, I don´t smell anything when the alcohol smell is gone. With a scented product like JB1, you are able to smell it yourself how much you have on.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-03-2002, 06:43 PM
Smell or not, I\'ve never had anyone complain about the NPA scent after the APC had worn off. And bottle of APC is a great investment, seems to be good cover for most smelly phero products. I never had anyone complain about TE\'s smell either, it\'s just doesn\'t do it for me. Not when there\'s NPA, APC, SOE and others that seem to works so much better for a few dollars more. But like I said TE seems to work in JB Bootleg. Maybe I\'ll try mixing it with other phero products one day and see what happens.
-The Bat

Icemone
06-03-2002, 11:48 PM
OK. Thanks everyone /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I\'ll keep playing with the amount of The Edge ( from dabs up to several full sprays )