PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Dodd

**DONOTDELETE**
05-30-2002, 11:14 AM
Has anyone tried the Dr. Dodd products? Xcite wipes or the new Pheromol Factor? What did you think? Is there info on what is in
the Pheromol Factor or wipes?

BassMan
05-30-2002, 11:53 AM
PF works well for me, especially when I also wear a none-containing product.

The maker has not released anything on PF, but since it\'s Dodd\'s, it should be mainly nol. FWIW, it\'s reputed to contain 30-some-odd pheros.

Bruce
05-30-2002, 01:18 PM
I would back that info up for the most part, though I heard \"20 distinct pheros\" (don\'t remember where). A UK forum member told me by email that Dodd\'s company was in a patent battle with Erox over the use of -dienone, so hmmmmm... maybe we have a dash of that in there too.

Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
05-30-2002, 03:14 PM
I love pheromol factor, should be in nice big bottles as an EDT. Pity its not made any longer. I tried to get to the bottom of why this has ceased but can get no reply from either kiotech or the distributer medicamates. Rumour, from a uk site suggested that manufacture would restart later this year, but I do not know how reliable that info is. I do not know if the same fate has befallen excite wipes, but I suspect this is maybe so. The answer is to bombard kiotech with requests, then maybe they will stop concentrating on selling -nol to attract fish, and start trying to make human attractants again.

Boomshankah!

Bruce
05-30-2002, 03:21 PM
I think the wipes business is still alive, but they have turned US distribution over exclusively to a Bozo in NY I won\'t do bsuiness with, so that is the end of them at Love Scent once the current supply runs out. Good news is that LaCroy has been working feverishly on a wipe version of the Edge. Looking forward to that.

Cheers,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
05-30-2002, 03:40 PM
Cheers Bruce,

The trouble with the excit wipes is that they to my nose smell like bleach. They seem to work, but the scent puts you off ;~}

PF on the other hand has a great scent. As I say it would make a great EDT. Maybe kiotech would sell the formula to some enterprising gent.

Boomshankah!

camusflage
05-30-2002, 08:17 PM
Let them know if they need beta testers, I\'m more than happy to help \'em out! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
05-31-2002, 02:35 PM
A wipe version of the edge well now that sounds interesting. Ok so what about a gel version of NPA or the edge. Simliar sort of thing anyway. Any more interesting products on the way from any suppliers.

oscar
06-02-2002, 08:12 AM
Bruce,

Is LaCroy planning on making the Edge wipes scented or unscented?

ratspeaker,

I\'ll agree. The only time I used an Xcite wipe, I thought that it smelled like some kind of bathroom cleanser or something! Why couldn\'t they have made them smell like PF?

The nHance wipes from La Croy were a far superior product, except for the lousy packaging. Too many dry \"duds\".

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Walter
09-20-2002, 11:16 PM
Any news on the new Edge wipes?
It\'s been four months. Do you know when or if they are coming out?

Watcher
09-21-2002, 01:50 AM
Yeah any news 4 months is looking on the long side of anything happening. What we need is alter ego gel and the edge gel and NPA gel. And an alter ego wipe and the edge wipes will be great to. Any chance of james kohl producing a wipe (the gels are great however.)

http://www.theentertainmentcompany.nl/divas/index-en.html (\"http://www.theentertainmentcompany.nl/divas/index-en.html\")

Funlover
09-21-2002, 03:05 AM
Personally, I would rather have the gels, than the wipes. It seems you are able to use almost all of it up, whereas with the wipe, you only get part of it applied to you.

Funlover

Lee
09-21-2002, 11:47 AM
What does EDT mean? I personally love both PF and the Xcite wipes and I\'m happy to have some left of both products. SoE made me forget about my PF stash. I just applied PF on myself not to long ago and boy do I feel that \"buzz\" from it.

Watcher
09-21-2002, 12:39 PM
EDT ? Could mean = Estimated Date and Time.

http://www.theentertainmentcompany.nl/divas/index-en.html (\"http://www.theentertainmentcompany.nl/divas/index-en.html\")

Bruce
09-21-2002, 04:01 PM
Watcher,
The Edge wipes project has been officially scrapped in favor of a tiny atomizer (2ml) version of the two Edge scented products. That should be in our hands in the next couple of weeks I have been told. They will be going out free with orders at least for a while, the way the SOE gels are going out now.
Bruce

oscar
09-21-2002, 04:31 PM
Watcher,

Bottled \"Estimated Date and Time\" is hard to come by here in the northern hemisphere.
My guess would be that in the given context, EDT referred to \"eau de toilette\".

Forgive me if I missed some NLP application or something.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
09-21-2002, 05:42 PM
ehh...that was a good chuckle

Walter
09-21-2002, 08:45 PM
Hey Bruce,
Will we be able to order some of the edge atomizers?
I would like have some so that I had something that I could carry around with me and not care about it being lost or destroyed in my car or pocket.

Also did Lacroy decide to not start making the nHance wipes again. I think they were better than the Xcite wipes personally, but I guess they were about the same as the scented edge.{same pheros and same scent}