PDA

View Full Version : First Days trial

**DONOTDELETE**
05-29-2002, 12:49 PM
First hello everyone.Im a 30 year old english guy and although ive never gone short of dates i thought ide try these things out.
I sprayed some on and off i went on a normal day.First the supermarket,the checkout girl just wanted to talk,and i see her every day and yet to say anything to her.Walking out i stopped to pack my bag and a young (18?) girl with her mum next to me just looked at me in a way that was almost animal,like she was mesmerised..As i left i turned at the door and she was still looking.
Petrol station the girl gave me the wrong change,after a very long eye contact and said oops sorry i was miles away?.Up to my girlfriends house,we had fallen out and not far from finishing,she asked if ide run her to the shop.When she returned in the car she simply kept looking at me playing with her hair and things way out of character.She simply wouldnt let me go.
Into the local pub.The barmaid who was off duty and around 20?, wouldnt leave my side,again i hadnt talked to her before, and she had some look in her eyes.As i left she asked if i would be in sunday to watch the England game,followed by saying i finish early.I decided to head home after this.Whats clear is although these pheros wont do it all for you, if you are attractive to girls anyway and know how to talk to them the most certainly do work,.They make them want you to talk to them, its almost like by you talking to them it makes them feel lucky.,.Ive been around and ive always pulled but this was different, something really was going on.Dare i try them again,,you bet,,,,,

Watcher
05-29-2002, 12:53 PM
MMM that might be a little bit to much for some he he for some of us thats standard and the real fun stuff well for those of us that has found a product that works on an individual basis great. Actually i dont know how the whole mixing thing got started around the individual products worked great on their own i think it was being able to customise and also because some of the old products were not what some of us really wanted so we experimented i would like to see responses from stand alone products.

Anyway great feedback and you are on the right track also as far as getting responses to.

NoLimits
05-29-2002, 03:33 PM
Hey Englishlad,

That sounds great for the first day! What product were you using and how much did you put on?

rjm
05-30-2002, 05:18 AM
Bump!
Yeah, what was the product or combo, and how much ~about~ did you use?

**DONOTDELETE**
05-30-2002, 08:51 AM
The thing for me is that, although it took some time before I started noticing, phero\'s only really seem to work when I go out to clubs and such places. Last weekend again I noticed some chicks giving me those special kind of looks/almost DIHL and heightened interest in general. I noticed one particular stunning brunette while she was talking to some guys. I was standing next to her, actually more behind her, she kept playing with her hair. Only thanks to this forum that I actually noticed the hair thing, lol.

But at work I notice no exceptional behaviour at all. The dosage I use there is far lower though, maybe one spray edge or two stripes of SOE.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-31-2002, 01:53 PM
Englishlad, there is a lot of people willing to know your killer phero combo /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I actually have got very similar hits with JB#2 in the past days, then I wanted to make an experiment: yesterday I dediced to actually mix the products, not just appliying them both separately. I took the rolltop bottle I received from my order, then put into it 9 drops of NPA and 21 of SPMO. After shaking a little /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif the mix was ready; i rolled the rolltop three times on the neck and two times for each hand.

I\'m not sure if I got real hits (but it\'s also true that I\'ve been trying it only for 2 days), but when listening to a seminar, a nice girl near me played with her hair a lot of time and seemed to search body contact, while another one actually neared her face to sense my scent... Even if she openly stated that she didn\'t like the smell.

More testing in the following days, I can\'t be satisfied with these almost-hits! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
05-31-2002, 02:40 PM
The JB(Jambat mixes work fairly well for most people) there are extensions etc. But the basic 1 2 and 3 are best and then you can try DD with NPA/SOE as well.

a.k.a.
06-01-2002, 08:47 AM
Great report, Englishlad. I\'m guessing a large dose of SOE.

Watcher
06-01-2002, 12:28 PM
English lad any updates for the forum, have you been able to repeat the original successes and was it large doses of SOE as aka mentioned.
DD out.

oscar
06-01-2002, 02:23 PM
Englishlad,

Okay, so everyone wants to know what product(s) you were wearing when you got all these solid reactions. But since you\'re not responding to the outcry, I\'ll have to assume that one of the women you mentioned, or perhaps a subsequent subject has captured you and chained you to her bedpost, committing you to the life of a sex slave. My condolences!

So being the tight-knit fraternal organization that we are, while some forum member in England is assigned the task of finding and rescuing (or replacing!) you, I\'ll attempt to deduce what phero product got you into this situation in the first place.

You mentioned that you were just trying this out so I\'ll assume this was a first phero voyage. You also said you sprayed some on, so given you\'re a rookie and presumably not inclined to mixing, I\'ll further surmise that this was a product that you purchased in spray form.
The reactions that you described would indicate that what you sprayed on was probably heavy in Androstenone, so, my first guess would be The Edge, since it\'s more likely that a first time phero user would buy the cheaper product, rather than cough up the bucks for Andro 4.2 or Attraction. Add to that reasoning the existence of recent newbie specials which included TE.
Second guess would be that you had gotten the earlier special deal with the atomizer, NPA, and SPMO, and that you DID mix these together and \"sprayed some on\".

Before we begin the process of drawing straws, are there any volunteers in England willing to go find this guy. The caveat here being that he may not WANT to be found!

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

a.k.a.
06-01-2002, 03:32 PM
Oops. He did say he sprayed some on, didn\'t he.