PDA

View Full Version : Revival of the "attention whores" tactics thread

Watcher
05-29-2002, 12:27 PM
This is a thread out there for all the guys who have girls flirt with them lead them around by the balls then when it looks like getting serious boom nothing happens and they run away.
Also attention seekers who are just floating but not being at all useful.
It was quite conterversial with the use of the WHORE word but it is being used to describe how they move around seeking attention from males to satisfy their own egos whilst not actually taking things further - or in other words power games.
The word being used is designed to stir some people but that is the whole idea of the thread so before you go off youre brains women are on the majority nice and reasonable but im talking the over the top and bitchy ones - usually attractive and knowing how to use the power. Comments can be posted below and also experiences.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-29-2002, 03:30 PM
Are these the ones who refuse to adopt the horizontal and meditate on Australia with the required degree of immediacy?

Sorry to tell you mate, None doesn\'t induce lordosis in human females.

Shame

Still sirens can be a bit of a pain, usually no good in the sack when you get em anyway ;~}

Suggest you try the fat, ugly ones, usually grateful and delightfully pneumatic.

Boomshankah!

Whitehall
05-29-2002, 04:07 PM
One wise old man passed on some very useful wisdom to me when I was a young man that might also be useful to many of the forum members:

\"Looks fade,

and passion cools,

But cooking lasts!\"

Watcher
05-29-2002, 11:03 PM
Heck no here i go again getting misunderstood. Personal tastes for me are women who will respond and go to the sack (the ice queens can go to hell in my book its the ones that root well that i chase and arent to concerned with thier egos and power trips and attention seeking) they get ignored simple im not that desperate.
On the other hand i am reading on the forum from others that they put pheros on and are having no luck why - probably because they dont make the first move - 1st rule of NLP take the opposite viewpoint and then use it to create a alternative argument. Like me saying that attention seekers are out to get attention only and do not allow things to go further.

Hence they do and are quite obtainable with a little persuasion and alcohol in the system. But it allows those that are still saying well they should come to me to see that it doesnt happen that way. Copesh lol.
Pheros are only of assistance as a general enhancer only.

rjm
05-30-2002, 07:46 AM
So, ya use the Pheros to lead THEM around by the... well, that would pose a different problem now, wouldn\'t it? Well, the females here can do that to the \"AW\" males out there!

ANYway, I\'m working on playing their game right back; as soon as I register what they are, I blow them off completely. Yes, this makes them mad, but then, that\'s my intent. I\'ll be nice to those who are nice to me, and I *DON\'T* mean just ready to hop in the sack.

\"It\'s all just one bloody big game,\" was the way it was phrased, as I recall. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
05-30-2002, 11:55 AM
Good idea it pisses most of them off (women) and some of the beta male types who will feed off youre attempts to.
But it is quite effective most wont really care anyway you were just one in many men for the day. A few will get pissed wont be able to figure it out and hang around - those types go nowhere. The nice ones well yeah why not nothing need happen just friendship but if they are nice to me i will return the favour no point in making enemies out of those that could be friendly.
Let the bitchy types stay single they get to 40 have no kids cant conceive and then complain they cant get IVF treatment well so be it. Or that they never get any good men (you treated them like [censored]) etc etc. Anyone else.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-06-2002, 11:28 PM
What comments do you want us to give? eh... what\'s the post about?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-07-2002, 07:31 PM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
07-14-2002, 01:19 AM
I always thought this was a good discussion anyone else - newbies perhaps.

rjm
07-15-2002, 06:25 AM
I think it\'s one of those psychological ones, where we\'re all trying to figure out which ones are worth the effort and which ones can go rot... It ties in with thet \"Nice Guy\" thread, too.

Watcher
07-26-2002, 11:26 PM
It does and im bringing this back into the front page need some comments. Guys who have been used etc. I just dont seem to connect with women at all ,you guys know that sexual click just flirting and friendship. Or soem stupid event happens everytime which gets in the bloody road usually some idiot who cant look after thier own life.

chummym
07-26-2002, 11:52 PM
ummmm...ok what if the girl your going after is a hot redhead and she\'s a bitch to most ppl ...but she\'s a hot redhead i wonder if she\'d let me be her sex slave?

ummm so maybe that idn\'t relate to the topic but that be cool right? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

ok...i think the word whore might be being misused

whore=goes to a party and sleeps with everyone
bitch=goes to a party and sleeps with everyone but you

so maybe the post should be \"attention bitch\" tactic thread cuz ya know....if your getting poon from them why change tactics? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

FerroMone
07-27-2002, 12:03 AM
he he he. Asian women are not bitch or Whore. They are more like NUNS :-(

MaxiMog
07-27-2002, 12:06 AM
I think you must be glad that the top answer of your poll got most votes. I think your last posts ALWAYS said redheads at least somewhere. Calm down, man!!!! Like there\'s more to a woman then breasts and a nice butt, there\'s more to the female sex than just redheads!

SwingerMD
07-27-2002, 12:07 AM
Generally, but I have met some pretty wild ones though. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

MaxiMog
07-27-2002, 12:11 AM
I think you\'re wrong here. They tend to act like nuns when you\'re trying to get them. And even when you do have them, they\'ll hold back for a while, but once you\'ve gotten them in bed (or wherever) for the first time, they seem to lighten up (dunno if that makes sense). They become very passionate, beLIEve me.
My brother is married to a vietnamese woman, so they without a single doubt never got sex before their marriage. (it\'s just done that way in that culture, I guess). But from things I\'ve heard, I think she\'s really hot now.

MaxiMog
07-27-2002, 12:12 AM
Yeah, I mean they CAN be wild. IMO, they mostly are, they just can hide it very well.

DrSmellThis
07-27-2002, 04:23 AM
My friend Jason has taught me a lot about how to handle attention whores. Ignore them, turn your back on them, move on to other women. Go heavy on the rone/none around them, as if to communicate, \" put out or get out of the way.\" Size them up at the beginning, with brute honesty, and don\'t waste your time. You could hit up 10 women during the time AW\'s waste.

Andy
07-27-2002, 04:26 AM
I think it\'s just the legacy of ancient Asia. I never found an asian woman that was closed up like this, living outside asia since birth.

proteus
08-16-2002, 06:37 PM
I think I just ran into the mother of all AW\'s - this gal is the nuttiest one I\'ve ever come across and unfortunately the old advice of \"ignore her\" doesn\'t work - she literally makes it impossible to ignore her but the slightest indication that she has your attention again, and she does a complete 360. She\'s the main reason I\'ve been absent from this board for a cpl of weeks as she\'s definitely gotten under my freakin skin - anyways, decided that will just ignore her 100% until she gives up or gets her act together. Unfortunately, barring moving out of New York and away from my usual circles she can always find me so what to do?? (Frankly I\'m thinking she may be kinda psycho with the way she acts - anyways....)

**DONOTDELETE**
08-16-2002, 07:02 PM
Watcher, those women used to be called prick teases rather than attention whores and I hate them too.

DrSmellThis
08-23-2002, 04:05 AM
She\'s due for the attention-defecit-pimp-treatment. The scent itself is well known to phero-scholars, and is usually referred to as \"[censored]-or-get-off-the-potpourri.\"

Take a bottle of unscented Edge: Apply four sprays under each arm, two in the hair, two on your arse, and two sprays on your miracle sphericals. Then just a single drop of undiluted EW on a handkerchief, tucked neatly into your breast pocket. Cover the whole thing with 10 drops of straight patchouli, and have a bowl of pesto.

Lastly, stuff a cucumber in your biker pants, watch a DeNiro film festival, and hang a pork chop around your neck.

Can I get a witness, here?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-23-2002, 04:12 AM
This sounds right. I would only want to add that it\'s a ritual perhaps best performed under a balsamic or a gibbous moon, depending on the degree of the sun at the time.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-23-2002, 07:23 AM
Dr. Smell

It occurs to me your style in this last post is somewhat reminiscent of a female writer of my aquaintance...

Was there something you wanted to say to me?

Note: If the porkchop around your neck is too unwieldy, I have found a vienna sausage nestled in your cleavage works very well. Perhaps a man could put it in his breast pocket. Or stick it in his ear...

DrSmellThis
08-23-2002, 11:47 AM
Well, Red, although I did dress in drag on stage with an old punk band for a while, I ain\'t female last time I checked. The style is all mine -- perhaps your \"friend\" just wants to \"Be like Smell\"?!

I was indeed referring to parts of forum culture to which you\'ve so generously contributed.

/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

BassMan
08-23-2002, 12:45 PM
I t\'ink she was referring to \"Can I get a witness\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
08-23-2002, 01:00 PM
Proteus i wouldnt normally recommend this but. Anone at full OD level. Or if shes under youre skin neturalise interest with a PCC attack. I mean OD level if you have some couplins wear them around her shell soon forget all about you. If shes psycho just go OD on Anone or couplins and you gonna fix the problem. Attention bitch could be a better term for the extreme ones that are just dragging you along. Most that show an interest probably just arent prepared to make first move and sit back and let you do it. Classic pheromone related behaviour the guy being the androgen producer must make the move - anything else isnt natural. OD

**DONOTDELETE**
08-23-2002, 01:14 PM
Doctor,

It could very well be.

um...do you have any pictures of yourself in that punk band? I\'d love to see them...

proteus
08-24-2002, 06:50 AM
Thanks for the advice Watcher. I may try the Anone OD wih her. She just loves the attention but I\'m convinced has no intention ever of letting anything happen - believe me I\'ve tried and she will give me this bs of \"I\'m just not interested\" then I take off do my own thing go on with my life and next thing she\'s coming around wherever she knows I am, flirting in an over the top manner, coming onto me real strong etc. and I\'m tired of her bs.

Watcher
08-24-2002, 12:09 PM
It might at least make the periods she isnt around more frequent or she may see you as an alpha male and that might change her tune. Most girls are just waiting for you to make the move(generalisation) but my advice to everyone if she doesnt respond and keeps coming back OD.

www.anitadoth.com (\"http://www.anitadoth.com\")

Watcher
02-25-2003, 05:20 PM
Bump this might get some comments going, just found it reading back through the archieves, showing women to be their attention seeking best. The best way to get the attention of a 10 woman is to ignore her flat out.
In NLP fastseduciton terms a Negative hit.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-25-2003, 05:33 PM
So THAT\'s why nobody talks to me! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Watcher
02-25-2003, 05:37 PM
Lol oh heck i only do it with those women i see (esp younger ones) floating around who have good looking bodies and know men are checking them out just to make themselves feel good VANITY PLUS anyway. When they come floating around near me i ignore them. Now sometimes they get so pissed off they start a conversation or just ask some dumb question (have u got the time) just to get an attention, and then i just sort of very quickly respond without paying to much interest. This pisses them off more they either try to get u hooked after that or they strom off.

Or they just sit there wiggling their foot up and down and start this hair playing thing whilst remaining silent waiting for some attention and then they just looked all pissed off and bugger off.

I just get a chuckle out of breaking their usuall games and its an easy way to piss them off if you dotn feel like women hassling u.

proteus
02-25-2003, 06:00 PM
I dunno whether \"flakes\" would also be classified as attention whores, but I find the flakes even more irritating than attention whores - y\'know the ones who are all hot over you, then next minute start pulling all kinds of bs. But I think the advice you gave for AWs also follows for the flakes - no need to waste your time and energy calling them on their games - just leave them be as karma has a way of coming right back at them. There are enough good women out there to not waste energy on the ones who don\'t know what they want from one minute to the next.

Watcher
02-26-2003, 01:09 AM
Exactly my thoughts out, they give bad karma so they need the occasional bad karma thrown back at them. They are covering up for their lack of committment to one guy and to themselves. Or perhaps they just like cock

CptKipling
02-26-2003, 05:25 AM
Yeah, AW can never be happy people in the long run, so stuff \'em!

SonnyBlack
02-26-2003, 10:16 AM
hehe love your tactics man..I do the exact same thing...I dont have time in my life for attention starving whores...I mean who can even have a relationship with a slut like that...this is why I tend to go for shy, quiet, and a bit reclusive girls...I hate attention starved girls....

Watcher
02-26-2003, 05:02 PM
Its not attention starved girls im focusing on so much, its the ones that expect it from every guy they come across - the ones with goddess fantasies, usually rated a 10 in terms of looks. the best way is to ignore them if they cant be sensible and human.
I to prefer someone human someone with the ability to talk to have a decent conversation, even if she is just normal looking hey when i get the \"normal\" ones into bed with all this horny goatweed/tribulus/worked body/pheromones they 100% of the time end up screaming in escasty by the time im finished with them. ANd this website has given me so many tips on position, technique and many other things.
Its all good.

proteus
02-27-2003, 06:08 AM
Agree with most everything you said Watcher - only thing is I find it\'s the 7s and 8s who think they are 10s who tend be the worst attention-whores from my experience. Funnily enough I find that true 10s, if you have enough guts to approach them in a friendly/non-gogling /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif manner are usually easy to talk too, perhaps because most guys are intimidated to talk to them so to them it\'s a big plus that you had enough courage to do what few men will. The 7s and 8s however are where I experience the most flakes and attention whores - not sure why, but this is what I\'ve noticed.

bivonic
02-27-2003, 07:19 AM
Nice observation - I agree.

SonnyBlack
02-27-2003, 10:34 AM
oh man..i know what youre talking about. I was born and raised in a small town...it just so happens to be that the ratio of men to women in this town is off (there are alooot more men than there are women and its apparent whenever you go to bars etc.) so all the girls here get hit on soo much that even the ones that are 4\'s or 5\'s start thinking that they are 10\'s and its really really annoying. Its funny though cus once they take off out of town for college (big cities with lots of girls)they get freaked out because they dont get hit on at all....ive heard this story thru female friends of mine who are studying in big cities...

bjf
02-27-2003, 10:43 AM
i am so with you on that. I find 10s sweeter then those 7s / borderline 8s.
They really are great and I don\'t see where the bad rap comes from at all. I always figured that either they know how to handle situations better because of more practice/used to them, they like it when someone is not intimidated, and they finally, what do they have to prove -- no reason to be mean

Watcher
02-27-2003, 05:17 PM
Ok guys i gotta agree i should have said the 8-9 range. I know a few 10s and you are quite right they are as nice as anything (most are already in relationships - they hook up quite quickly with the rich and powerful set) Its the ones that sit back and think well all men worship me (women have an inflated ego self its all about talking sex and using that as a tool for power for leading men around.) the only ones 6 and up are those that are actually into sex and not just being \"attention soaker whores\" who think if they start talking about the topic of sex they will get attention - as we know women get off on this and the way to starve them and say hey if you are going to talk to me about sex you had better be willing to get youre gear off and do the deed or my attention is going to
* Me and improving myself and i am going to stop wasting time chasing dead ends
* I will go and chase the real thing thats gunna make my body sing.

Ok this hasnt got to many female replies - its a male topic moreso. But if you ignore the flakes they 90-% of the time disappear as you are not giving them attention and i would rather not be wasting my time and effort in chasing a dead end.

Im one of these guys that if im thinking about sex i can quite easily go and
*work out
*study aggressively (accelerated learning helps
* Apply gained knowledge to make myself money
* Apply knowledge here on the forum to find better pheromone products and compounds
* Generally improve my lot in life to attract women who may be interested in you as a person but want some money.
* Spend money on myself to get quite good equipment etc.