PDA

View Full Version : JBM 1 substitute

**DONOTDELETE**
05-29-2002, 06:45 AM
Question :
JMB 1 = 7:3 PI/w with NPA
what if you were to substitute NPA with PI/m (so 7:3 PI/w with PI/m) do you guys think this would be too strong since PI/m is stronger than NPA. OR maybe even try SOE with PI/m at a 7:3 ratio. Any
thoughts or suggestions...

**DONOTDELETE**
05-29-2002, 07:45 AM
When using JBM-1, it was fairly easy to OD using NPA (30%) and PI/w (70%). Knowing PI/m is stronger than NPA, i would be cautious to attempt this. Although I havn\'t tried it thought, I can\'t speculate as to the exact response as a result of mixing the two. But be cautious.

Watcher
05-29-2002, 12:50 PM
For the same effect buy unscented attraction that has about the same ratios as a 70% nol and 30% none mix the only reason why jambat chose NPA is because it also contains other so called secret ingredients \"like a1 etc\"

**DONOTDELETE**
05-29-2002, 11:30 PM
If you\'re going to substitute PI for PI/(w) that wouldn\'t really be a JBM substitute. JBM #1 is nol heavy versus what you\'re making which would be A-none heavy. Basically you\'re making a JB #1 substitute. There\'s already two mixes out there you could sub for JBM #1. You could mix up JB #2, DD#1 or even JBDD#1. They all have the same goal in mind. A-nol heavy mixes with a touch of A-none. There\'s also a JB #1 substitute called JB-Bootleg (TE and APC mixed at 50%/50%). And it\'s actually somewhat cheaper in the long run. To use APC/PI would be surely over kill, especially for the price. If you really want a JBM #1 substitute and you got cash to blow, try this RM and SOE gel (which I think you can still get on sale) or try DD #1 SOE + NPA + AE. I don\'t know why AE\'s in this mix. It sounds like a good combo though to me AE doesn\'t seem to be needed, but he swears by it so who am I to say otherwise. And why would you want to sub JBM #1 anyway I mean it\'s such a great mix for an all A-none mix.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-30-2002, 01:28 AM
No Jambat, he doesn\'t want to sub PI/ male for PI/ female, he is talking about subbing PI/male for the NPA in order to make a 70/30 mix of PI/m to PI/f. Get it? I don\'t think that would make too much of a difference to do that. The difference in NPA and PI?m is only .02 % -None (NPA= .48% & PI/m = .50%). Hell, only one way to find out if it works well, try it yo! And let me know how it works. I\'ve been meaning to try out both of the Primals, though I\'m hoping to be patient and get a deal on the women\'s and get the men\'s from the forum club. Yeah!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
05-30-2002, 07:25 AM
Thanks guys...sorry for the mix up Jambat. I\'ll go ahead and try it
and keep you all posted.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-30-2002, 06:31 PM
Ah, I see. That\'s a different story. I see no reason why you couldn\'t do that but NPA is so perfect for the mix. Others have done this before. But I\'m sure you\'d have to use less of the PI/APC mix. The SOE will be very important in counter balancing the A-none.

-THE BAT