PDA

View Full Version : Passion pheromone attractant

**DONOTDELETE**
07-16-2001, 05:47 PM
Hi, I wanted to know who has tried PPA, cuz I can\'t seem to find any related topic.
Do you know what concentrations it has and which pheros?.
Any results?
I heared it has a nice smell and its cheap too, so if you have any info regarding this product by stone lab please keep \'em coming.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-16-2001, 05:58 PM
I\'ve tried it. It didn\'t seem to work for me, but these things are very individual. it does have a nice melon-y smell.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-17-2001, 07:17 PM
i love the smell of PPA, i didnt find it melon-y at all like dancer but i\'m assuming she had the female version, to me it\'s very coconut and a little vanilla maybe.

i used that going in the first couple of days to a course last semester. tuesday was the first day, small class size, scoped out the girls, said my hi\'s. then thursday i talked to the one that kept checking me out. by friday night she was begging me for sex. she said she wasnt usually like this (sex so soon), but that she just had to have me! images/icons/shocked.gif

so yeah, i think PPA works great. it\'s a nice subtle product, effective while not too strong. it\'s got androstenone in there, and i think that\'s it. not sure about the content amount, but it seems to be enough to get the job done.