PDA

View Full Version : PI(w) if you are male?

ironration
05-27-2002, 10:36 AM
I was thinking about trying PI for woman. Since I am a male and do not want to attract men, is this a safe thing to do? I do not want to get hits from other males.

Has anyone male tried this product?

**DONOTDELETE**
05-27-2002, 12:13 PM
I use it and it\'s great. Don\'t worry, no man who is sure about his sexuality will hit on you. The only thing I noticed is that men will be friendlier around you, some will look puzzled. Thankfully no guy has hit on me yet, and I don\'t expect them to. Meanwhile, the women\'s reactions are great. What works great for this product is the coupalins (spelled wrong), women for what ever reason seem to be drawn in by these.

Watcher
05-27-2002, 12:28 PM
Couplins are great to have in youre arsenal as well. I have had guys hit on me, although i easily handled the situation the benefits of NLP training are good. I wish women were a little bit more upfront sometimes but oh well makes it more interesting when trying to get their attention.
The spare time i have being single i have redivereted into working out and now well im mr muscles and they cant get enough, have had to cut back pheromone usage as a result because things get a little freaky (guys trying to brush up against me - either trying to start a fight or show their strength not quite sure, but have had to refrain from almost punching some iditos up) one old man in a bookstore did it several times - real grumpy old sod i had NPA on - so after he did it the 5th time i made a scene.
Something as follows - mate what the hell are you doing, are you a you a [censored] poof or something if you dont stop that im gunna knock you on youre ass, of course i was coming across as real aggressive. His response was to sort of stand there and then turned around and fled very quickly, got a few stares but i was getting pissed off no end.

Watcher
05-27-2002, 12:51 PM
Just read my little blurb that will do wonders for anyone lookin for life change should add about healthy eating and good exercise to but not right now.
PI(W) does work for guys to - those who get good responses to nol heavy products like SOE you could try PI(W) and SOE for rone nol and couplins mix.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-27-2002, 10:56 PM
if you\'re just looking for couplins you can also go for PCC (stone lab product), the price is much cheaper and easier to mix with other products.

JAKE87
06-04-2004, 05:01 PM
I agree. You can use PI Woman's

version.

- Jake