PDA

View Full Version : Mixing Pheromones with Absinthe

oscar
07-16-2001, 03:45 PM
As briefly as I can I\'ll attempt to explain Absinthe for the benifit of the un-initiated.

Absinthe is a strong alcoholic beverage made
by distilling a maceration of Alpen herbs
(as many as eighty herbs according to some sources).

Many artists and writers drank Absinthe around the turn of the last century.

It was banned in numerous countries between
1910 and 1920 because it was alleged that one of the ingredients caused madness.

Absinthe was never banned in England, I am told, because when France illegalized it\'s manufacture,England\'s source of the stuff dried up. It is currently available in the
U.K. where it is enjoying a rebirth.You may also find it in the Czech Republic,Spain,Portugal,and a handful of other countries.

And what,you may ask,has any of this to do with Pheromones?

So far, nothing.But I\'ve read the numerous forum posts about NLP.And I\'ve read many times that Pheromones without the right attitude,the right mindset,if you will,are more or less wasted.

Well, if you\'ve never tried it,let me tell you,Absinthe is SELF-ACTUALIZATION in a bottle!

After drinking 4 shots,a feeling of not drunkenness,but euphoria,takes you over.
The Absinthe I have experimented with is a relatively weak one at only 120 proof. I\'ve
also got a bottle that\'s 75% alcohol,that\'s
150 proof!(it warns on the label to keep out of direct sunlight due to it\'s flammability.

I\'ve done Absinthe with Pheromones only to the extent that I am a long time Realm user.

Now, I know that Realm has a reputation of being a real lightweight pheromone product,
but I always got a really good feeling when I wore it.

Now that I\'ve gotten some high-test pheromone products, I\'m anxious to see if combining Absinthe drinking with the mones will allow one to intensify the effects of the other and vice-versa and so on ,and so on.

If anyone has any such experiences to share I\'d very much like to hear from you.Thanks.

If you are curious about Absinthe,there are numerous informational sites on most search engines,including vendors who may be able to ship to you depending on where you live.

Pheromones and Absinthe are as natural a combination as peanut butter and jelly!

[ July 16, 2001: Message edited by: Wilde Oscar ]

CJ01
07-18-2001, 04:13 AM
OOH Yes Absinthe!!! images/icons/tongue.gif
As far as I know, it´s not even allowed to be sold in France either.
And to anyone who wants to try it, it´s a very VERY expensive drinking pleasure! images/icons/frown.gif

I read in one of the Ads years age when they were `re-introducing´it that van Gogh cut his ear off while he was of his face on it!
It really is a drug. It´s suppose to have an LSD-like effect on some people.

CJ images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
07-18-2001, 03:32 PM
Hey all,

Pernod/Absinthe; Hum an interesting drink I must say. The real reason you cannot get real absinthe is that the primary intoxicant is oil of wormwood. You can buy the oil if ya wanna make your own brew. But it is really a bummer high. Nothing spectacular kinda like a laudanum intoxication.

a.k.a.
07-19-2001, 08:25 AM
I tried Absinthe about 20 years ago in college. I thought I was the god of basketball; so I can see where you get the idea of using it with pheros. Unfortunately, I just made a big fool of myself.
Speaking of drugs... Did you know that alcohol poisoning is more common than crack overdose? 150 proof sounds really dangerous.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-19-2001, 08:42 AM
Ha Absinthe doesn\'t just get you drunk like any other normal liquor. The wormwood along with some other nasty psychoactive ingredients in there will really \"mess you up in the head.\" For a more familiar alternative, stick with regular liquor, but if you just want to get drunk off your ass extremely quickly, drink some shots of \"Liquid Cocaine.\" It contains Bacardi 151, Jagermeister, and Rumple Minze. Or (if you think 151 proof stuff is too dangerous) just take a shot of \"Liquid Heroin\" which is just Jagermeister and Rumple Minze.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-19-2001, 02:35 PM
Yes absinthe is a real MO FO. There was a very large population of addicts in the late 1800\'s through WWII time period. If you ever get to see the real stuff you will notice that it will separate with a oily substance up on top and the rest below. But due to the addiction problem it was made illegal in most of the Western World.

oscar
07-19-2001, 02:42 PM
Lots of good replies,Thank You!

Not exactly what I would call product endorsements for Absinthe.

CJ,
You\'re right.Van Gogh\'s famous ear slicing episode has always been attributed to absinthism. Vince also was known to eat his paints and drink turpentine for the sake of a buzz!

Having never done acid I\'m unable to make a comparison,but ,yes,the effect is quite drug-like.Absinthe gives one a feeling of clarity of mind.....or is it just the delusion of clarity of mind.

TC1
The oil of Wormwood that you can buy in the U.S. doesn\'t contain distilled Wormwood herb and thus isn\'t illegal here.I\'ve read of people making home-brewed Absinthe but have never seen any success stories.As I\'ve never had a laudanum experience,again,I\'m unable to compare.The Absinthe buzz is definitely NOT a bummer,though,if properly imbibed.

aka and S Guy
Good points about the alcohol and psychoactive aspects.Actually,if properly consumed,the alcohol content of one drink (one ounce Absinthe in five ounces of sugared water)is probably similar to any hard liquor drink one might get at a bar.
As for the drug part,Thujone(the active ingredient in the distilled wormwood)content in today\'s Absinthe is only a fraction of what was available a century ago. The Absinthe that is available in England has a maximum 10mg/Kg of Thujone. The stuff that Van Gogh,Poe,Wilde etc. were drinking supposedly had as much as 200 to 260 mg/Kg of Thujone.

I\'m a proponent of moderation.I\'ll drink a maximum of four ounces at a time.Thus far,no lost ears,but then I can\'t say the same about brain cells.

Two nights ago I drank four ounces,applied my pheros and went clubbing. Had a great time,got a few DIHL\'s,LOTS of touchy-feely, and yes,I\'ll confess,felt like a god.No hangover,no regrets.But that\'s me.Everybody\'s different.