PDA

View Full Version : Your opinion on this ???

**DONOTDELETE**
05-27-2002, 08:13 AM
hello im new and need help. Im 19, very tall, and moderately good looking, but from all the posts i have seen, there is a mixed opinion on what is best for my age bracket. My aim from pheromones is to go to night clubs and partys, and to get woman of my own age to become extremely friendly, and to become very attracted to me. ( i like the sound of this dihl, so i wouldnt mind getting that response /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I dont really like the thought of mixing in a tub thingy /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif and i dont want to smell awful either.

So whats the best combos ?
How to apply ?
What does it smell like ?
Whats the best smell to go with it e.g. cool water

Come on guys i really need your help, post as many different opinions as you can!!

Thanks alot guys

Watcher
05-27-2002, 11:42 AM
Ace i would say go with Attraction or the edge as a good starting trick, although if you have a good body that helps enormously women are very fickle things when it comes to men.
They wont come onto you trust me 5 years from age 17 to nearly 22 now and they very very rarley make the first move, once you have their attention you gotta do everything. Go to speedseduction.com to learn some seduciton techniques and get a better idea on what WOMEN want from men.
This stuff will get increased attention but wont get you laid like that (to do that go pay for a hooker) lol then you get laid like that.
Signing off DD

jose
05-27-2002, 11:58 AM
If you\'re looking for something that smells nice I say SOE, that works by itself so you don\'t need to apply Cologne.(5 or 6 strips on the neck) AE is also good and you can apply Coolwater on top of that, it contains 3 Pheromones.(4 drops on the neck, spray coolwater on neck to cover)

Watcher
05-27-2002, 11:58 AM
Although some of the moralists on the board will kick me for the above hooker comment - never done it myself but friends have and it is a valid realise for some men who get played with by women and without that realise could go ahead and rape or kill someone.
Otherwise they make valid contributions to society but have a high sex drive.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-27-2002, 12:00 PM
I would highly recommend DD-1. It\'s 30% NPA mixed with 70% SOE. I\'ve been using this combo for a couple of weeks now. It works great in business and in pleasure.

Watcher
05-27-2002, 12:05 PM
Im finding that people are relaxed but also it seems to work much better in the business setting, marz you mentioned in the company u work for that everyone is relaxed. Retail as an extension sees great feedback. Good to increase sales also. It gets the customer talking and you then hit then with the sales pitch or would you like to buy something and off they go purchasing like no tomorrow (the one that really gets the cash register going is my 1:1:1 mix of SOE NPA and AE that is the best so far although some secrets have to be maintained by myself he he .

**DONOTDELETE**
05-27-2002, 12:09 PM
Now, now, no secrets Watcher/DonaldDuck. After all this forum is to help us all out ;-)

Watcher
05-27-2002, 12:22 PM
I see youre in sales as well marz, well if it works for you in a retail environment then you will know how well it works i have no secrets just this super secret pheromone blend which no one finds out about which really is the best ive ever done.
It gets very interesting feedback something ive been working on for a while. He he

**DONOTDELETE**
05-27-2002, 12:30 PM
If i was to use SOE, isnt that too make them friendly ?? wheres the sex appeal, which all of us want?? although you have suggested adding 30% of NPA, but i have read that this smells awful, and i dont want the girls thinking im a stinky tramp now do i /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif ALSO, wouldnt i need to mix this in a seperate batch, instead of just dabbing it on???

Is there anybody my age, who has had great success with a certain combo??? if so, tell all

Watcher
05-27-2002, 12:37 PM
Ace its only a newly developed thing if you do make a seperate batch you might try the atomisers or a small carrier, start off with a small batch. NPA isnt really that strong its almost undectable / its the spray version that stinks (the edge)
But mixing SOE with NPA well the scents really complement each other and make it smell very nice. You could also take some of the other suggestions as well (all pheromone products stink to some degree) that is the purpose but it is probably only negative to you at first *i had the same problem when first using them* but you will not notice it after a while and the actual cover fragrences usually break down within an hour leaving just the pheromones which are consciously untectable but will still have an effect - that is the difficult part in that they dont stink some people will say that they really dont work. Except they stink in big concentrations.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-27-2002, 12:42 PM
ok, just so im clear, 70 - 30 mix is the best for a 19 year old, who is quite good looking, not being big headed?? this will get me constant hits and some dihl\'s??? Or is there a better combo, because i only really want to purchase the neccessary products

Watcher
05-27-2002, 12:49 PM
Hang around im sure others will post, it does seem to work for some of us.
Give it a few more hours. But if you want to buy now well i would actually order AE straight up it has 3 pheromones more expensive not trying to sound confusing but you need something that will get you started and last a while. But NPA SOE or AE will do for starters. Read some of the back posts really all these products will get some response. Being young though AE would be a very solid recommendation, and also keep us updated on how it goes as well (feedback and all.)

**DONOTDELETE**
05-27-2002, 02:39 PM
Ace, I\'ll add my $0.02...

I\'m just 2 years older than you so I think that what applies for me does the same for you too: actually so far I\'ve tried the following combinations:

NPA by itself --> girls in good mood, happy and talking, no dihl\'s so far /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif, only tried at university which is not the best place to score hits, although as DD says, it\'s a very interesting test place.

30%NPA+70%SPMO aka JB#2 - I got my very first DIHL with this one, check a topic I\'ve started some days ago for the full story;

30%NPA+70%APC aka JB#1 - Tried in a boring night when even the most magic love potion wouldn\'t have had any effects... I\'ll test this one more deeply later.

I have a theory (might be wrong, so I\'m calling for the board gurus): what about mixing NPA *and* PI/w?

NPA provides lots of none, plus the mysterious secret components :?

PI/w provides lots of nol

For younger ones like the both of us, the ratio could be 35%NPA+65%PI/w (since we need more nol), and when moving forward, you push up none like 60%NPA+40%PI/w.

Obviously, you would want to add this stuff to a cologne /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

a.k.a.
05-27-2002, 05:08 PM
I like the Edge in clubs. It has a high percentage of -none, probably some -nol, and a mysterious third ingredient that makes girls flirt more.
On the other hand I\'m short and need some help standing out in a crowd.
If I was tall and good looking, I\'d stick to SOE. Nothing gets girls friendlier and it\'s more of a sexual stimulant.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-27-2002, 05:15 PM
Ace Sez:
>>ok, just so im clear, 70 - 30 mix is the best for a 19 year old, who is quite good looking, not being big headed?? this will get me constant hits and some dihl\'s??? Or is there a better combo, because i only really want to purchase the neccessary products <<

Don\'t we all.....Ace, there is no cut-and-dried hands-down \'best\' product that can be prescribed for you. If there were, then this forum would be a lot quieter than it is. Take the suggestions here with a grain of salt, pick the product that seems most likely, and go for it. You will very likely see some results regardless of which product you choose. Of course, if you\'re quite good looking, you might just as soon see great results by just walking up to girls, smiling broadly, and saying hi.

Xehupatl
05-27-2002, 08:54 PM
Hey Nimbus I think there is a PI/w + NPA mix .. I think it was called JBM#1 - marz invented and tested it with great success.

please correct me if I\'m wrong, marz.

tudels

Stefan

**DONOTDELETE**
05-28-2002, 02:03 AM
Wow, so THAT\'s JBM#1!

Yes, I just gave a fast look at the previous posts, and found some info about the JBM#1 mix, featuring PI/w + NPA. Maybe it\'s time to compile a little mix howto, which holds correct ratios for each mix, along with a description of what they should do ( I remember seeing something similar in an old post by Jambat, on the Hit squad masters unit)...

For now I think I\'ll stick with SPMO... If later I happen to have some spare money, I might give a try to PI/w.

xvs
05-28-2002, 03:09 AM
I think that anything with androstenone will probably not work well for a tall 19 year old, unless they are very shy and unthreatening usually.

See the results of my androstenone survey here:

<a target=\"_blank\" href=http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB4&amp;Number=17266&amp;page=0&amp;v iew=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=0&amp;fpart=>http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB4&amp;Number=17266&amp;page=0&amp;v iew=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=0&amp;fpart=</a>

Watcher
05-28-2002, 12:14 PM
As far as PI(W) and NPA goes well it works ok, some have reported good hits it has nol couplins and none and the magic stuff (A1 we think).
Now all you need is rone, from the chemistry set and you are on youre way (another way to add spice to some mixes)
PI(W) on its own gets lots of giggles to - the effect on others is going to be an individual case really because everyone reacts differently.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-12-2002, 01:40 PM
i remember that whenever i applied NPA, SOE, and one or two sprays of TE together (SOE overdose) i would get some great really apparent hits like girls coming up to me and asking me to dance with them - random girls i never talked to before. I\'m 20, 5\'7 cute but not buff. This never happened until i used that secret blend. Definitely my suggestion is to combine SOE or some other nol product with a none product. As for AE, well i returned it, but i guess it wouldn\'t hurt to put that somewhere else, like your wrists.

So my recommendation for someone my age would be:
buy SOE &amp; NPA
mix em up 70:30, apply on neck
perhaps put some AE on your wrists etc.

i\'m curious about mixing some nol and TE with a very nice cologne that i have. that should get the best results.