PDA

View Full Version : Stone Lab

Xehupatl
05-27-2002, 05:36 AM
sooo ... what about all those cool Stone Lab products? Any good hits or successes with those? They\'re very expensive (for my wallet, anyway /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif ) .... I rarely see people talking about AFA, PCC, or PPA ... AE seems to be pretty cool .. need to get my hands on that one, sometime.

tudels

Stefan

-----------------------------------------------------------
\"Bruce, I am your father!

Watcher
05-27-2002, 11:52 AM
AE has its hits and misses its a very interesting as far as responses sometimes it gets real strong hits but it seems to miss the mark quite a bit, SOE/NPA is the one that is currently doing the biz although i add some attraction to my shirt as well. Or i just OD apply way to much and then get positive and negative responses.

jose
05-27-2002, 12:14 PM
NPA/SOE/JB mixes are the most popular, even though they never worked for me. AE was the second product I purchased, and I\'ve had great hits with it. But, unless you buy these products and test them out yourself you won\'t know which one is good for you. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

a.k.a.
05-27-2002, 04:56 PM
I also get mixed results with AE. But the chem kit is PERFECT!

**DONOTDELETE**
05-27-2002, 10:53 PM
yup... I mix TE, AE, PCC, and andro-1 together.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-28-2002, 10:50 PM
Stefan,

DEFINITELY try the AE; check out my South beach AE hit post for details on the absolute best hit I\'ve ever gotten! SOE is also excellent if not a bit heavy on the fragrance.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-02-2002, 09:40 PM
Agreed,

AE has to be the best all-around phero product out there.

- C