PDA

View Full Version : NPA/SOE DD#1 combo whos trying and feedback

Watcher
05-27-2002, 12:31 AM
Ok who is else is trying this other than marz and jambat.
Ok post up youre responses and let us know whats happening and if you are a lurker post at least once to let us know you are around at the moment i see at least 8 anaymous users online on this site pretty impressive stats and we can see also who is viewing the posts as well (as far as numbers go)

ironration
05-27-2002, 10:39 AM
I have tried a combo that is almost like that. It is 2 NPA, 4 APC, 4SOE. I have tried it for a couple of days now, no hits so far.

Watcher
05-27-2002, 11:48 AM
Well we all know it doesnt work for some, but i hope you find something that works, i need someone to counter my constant this works and that works attitude anyway i get carried away sometimes.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-27-2002, 12:04 PM
Being a user of this combo, I must suggest everyone tries it if you have both \'mones. It\'s great, a new killer combo.

Watcher
05-27-2002, 12:19 PM
Although i did take it and modify one of jambats existing mixes that was the SPMO and NPA mix and just applied SOE instead. Bruce could do some sort of deal ??

**DONOTDELETE**
05-28-2002, 09:27 AM
I have been using DD 1 for a couple of weeks now.
I\'m still trying to figure out if I have been getting hits.
I\'m not too sure, but I think I got a least one, if it was a hit
it was very subtle. Maybe I\'m not using enough or I\'m using
too much. I\'ll keep trying and see what happens.

Watcher
05-28-2002, 12:32 PM
It can be very subtle even i myself have my off days, mood seems to effect it (depressive looks on our faces dont help either smile the results go up).
THis mix is very subtle but it can also hit hard. It seems to be more effective indoors or in warm weather.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-28-2002, 01:02 PM
My latest attempt with pheros .....

I was down to two mls of SoE so I decided to make a mix like I\'ve seen suggested here as until now I\'ve been dabbing it on right from the bottles alone and in varying combos and amounts.Items I\'ve had were the ones liosted below and also PI.

I mixed : 2mls SoE ; 1 ml APC . .8 ml NPA in the SoE bottle.

I been using this now for over a week with the exact same results I have gotten the last six months ..... NONE .

Not \'NONE\' as in the pheromone , \'NONE\' as in no results.

I\'m sure to piss off a few that for some reason take others lack of results personally, but these are my truthful results .... I do not get any different reactions from anyone in social or work situations than if I wern\'t using them.

It\'s just the way it is .... it\'s not going to work for everyone. I think six months was a fair enough test to determine if they were for me or not.

Watcher
05-28-2002, 01:04 PM
I guess it doesnt work for you its a shame you werent able to get the benefits, although you might have luck elsewhere keep going though.

slatedrake
06-03-2002, 10:27 AM
BUMP for more info on this killer combo.

Here\'s my story on the NPA/SOE combo.

I\'ve been applying two very light drops of NPA (one behind each ear) and then about 6-9 \'swipes\' of SOE on my wrists and neck (each swipe being around 2-3 inches). So I may be way over on the 70% SOE, but my girl only seems to respond to higher doses of \'mones I\'ve noticed. Perhaps she has a smell dysfunction...who knows.

To date I\'ve been finding this combo has been great at making both of us very talkative, relaxed, and affectionate. She\'ll be all over my neck and rubbing her hands over my chest and telling me I smell great when the kissing starts.

I\'ve also noticed some responses / attention from fellow co-workers and people in general. Need to keep at this combo for another few weeks, but my initial reactions have all been very positive.

Slate

Watcher
06-03-2002, 11:48 AM
Thats good news slate, it is pretty well much what it does for myself thats why its here on the forum.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-03-2002, 06:47 PM
I tried JBDD #1 with seemingly good results. SOE + NPA should go over well. I\'d like to see more post about you hits with these mixes. People used to keep hit journals and things that were very useful (now they just keep us in the dark). The Hit Squad thread was famous for these stories so come on people, get the ball rolling. How\'s DD #1 working? I can vouch for NPA, but SOE is new to me but seems to be doing it\'s thing. JBDD #1 seem to work and DD #1 seems nice in theory. I see no reason why it shouldn\'t be the next kick ass mix. But you guys have to tell us something.
-THE BAT

Watcher
06-03-2002, 07:57 PM
The typical response the other day i went looking for a personal load to refinance a credit card i have and all the banks i went to were more than helpful male and female wearing 4 1 inch swipes of DD#1 around my neck. One left back one right back one right front and one left front.

In shops always get good customer service, people become chatty to each other and sometimes me in lines on buses trains. At work i get good responses at personal meetings people seem calmer all the usuall [censored] we get in response.

Sparky
03-14-2005, 11:03 AM
I tried DD#1 for a week. In class

and once in a pub.

I put like 7:3 SOE:NPA into a bottle. If I'm right, that should be DD#1.

Since I have

unscented SOE I covered with two sprays of Burberry London (this is the only cologne I have...)

So far, no

results.

What do you guys think, is it because the coverscent is not right for me?

MOBLEYC57
03-14-2005, 02:32 PM
I tried DD#1 for a

week. In class and once in a pub.

I put like 7:3 SOE:NPA into a bottle. If I'm right, that should be DD#1.

Since I have unscented SOE I covered with two sprays of Burberry London (this is the only cologne I have...)

So far, no results.

What do you guys think, is it because the coverscent is not right for me?

Sparky ...

What kind/size of bottle is the mix in?
How (drops, dabs, spray), and how much are you

applying?
Where are you applying it? :think:

That should give the experts enough help to advise you.

:thumbsup:

Sparky
03-15-2005, 06:20 AM
Sparky ...

What kind/size of bottle is the mix in?
How (drops, dabs, spray), and how much are you applying?
Where are you

applying it? :think:

That should give the experts enough help to advise you. :thumbsup:

Holy, sh**

I forgot to give info...

OK, i put SOE+NPA (21 drops of SOE {unscented} and 9 drops NPA) into a 4 mililiter

bottle. One drop of my syringe is between 0.03ml and 0.05ml.

I DID shake it very well and I applied 1 drop on my

left wrist, one on my right and two onto my neck. Should be about 0.18ml total.

0.18ml*0.48none(NPA)=0.0864mg/ml

0.0864mg*30%=0.02592mg/ml none

Shouldnt be OD, should it?

This

is the way I always calculate, If there is a mistake in my calculation PLEASE tell me!!!!

I hope you can tell me

what to do to make the mix work. I hope the failure of the mix is not due to my cologne...

Thx

Silcat
03-15-2005, 08:05 AM
I've used SOE/NPA only a couple

times.
I've mixed 3ml of NPA+ 6ml of SOE+ 3ml ETHANOL , not a very concentraded formula, but i've used as much as

8 dabs of the atomizer that comes with the begginers kit.

Not that good results, altough one interesting, i was

using a computer at the library, and two girls sit in another one by 1,5 meters, the one not using the computer sat

herself sligthy behind her friend and to my side, really close to me, like her head 3 feet of mine , i was wearing a

massive dose , like 8 to 10 dabs of the mix. So she sits back and starts talking to her friend saying she slep

really bad and has trouble keeping her eyes in the screen, she the just lets her head back on the chair and starts

breading really deep!! 3 minutes later she's like snoring!! Her friend showed no effects...

later i asked my

sister, wich is the only person i can really ask directly to smell my neck and tell me what i smelled like, she was

like "it's some kind of weird mix of sweat and perfume?" I did not tell her what it was of course.

MOBLEYC57
03-15-2005, 09:00 AM
I've used SOE/NPA

only a couple times.
I've mixed 3ml of NPA+ 6ml of SOE+ 3ml ETHANOL , not a very concentraded formula, but i've

used as much as 8 dabs of the atomizer that comes with the begginers kit.

Not that good results, altough one

interesting, i was using a computer at the library, and two girls sit in another one by 1,5 meters, the one not

using the computer sat herself sligthy behind her friend and to my side, really close to me, like her head 3 feet of

mine , i was wearing a massive dose , like 8 to 10 dabs of the mix. So she sits back and starts talking to her

friend saying she slep really bad and has trouble keeping her eyes in the screen, she the just lets her head back on

the chair and starts breading really deep!! 3 minutes later she's like snoring!! Her friend showed no effects...

later i asked my sister, wich is the only person i can really ask directly to smell my neck and tell me what i

smelled like, she was like "it's some kind of weird mix of sweat and perfume?" I did not tell her what it was of

course.I say the ETHANOL is responsible, and should be locked up! :twisted: That mix, from the owner, is

3:7, not 3:6, and you added ethanol, too. :trout:

Anyone!? Anyone? :blink:

Sparky, I'd say forget the

drops, and do 4 dabs straight from the bottle. As the rule of the Mad Scientist Inc., experiment, experiment!

:drunk:

Anyone!? Anyone? :blink:

Watcher
03-16-2005, 01:23 AM
Doesnt work for everyone but there

have been some good results with it.