PDA

View Full Version : My first hit with JB#2 + details

**DONOTDELETE**
05-26-2002, 11:52 AM
As promised, here is my small contribute to the hit reports...

I went in this Spanish restaurant with some old friends of mine, most of whom I hadn\'t met for years, and someone I didn\'t know at all. I already stated that I\'m 21, and the girls at the place were all in my age category (some were one year younger, some one older, no big shifts though).

I first had to choose between APC and SPMO to mix with NPA; considered that nol seems to have bigger effects on younger (<30, according to marz\'s theory - read his message just now), and that somewhere in the old forum I read that SPMO seems to contain nol, the first choice was taken. The application was:

1 dab of NPA behind each ear
2 drops of SPMO on my neck
no additional cologne

since a dab is usually smaller than a drop, I think that the ratio of JB#2 was met. Moreover I was afraid to risk my pheromones to do a mix that could not work for me images/icons/tongue.gif

That, let\'s jump to the evening. My friend introduced me to his girlfriend, needless to say that I wasn\'t even considering it as a \"target\"; but once we sat down (we had 2 people between us), I was sure I was getting my very first DIHL: I looked at her and she was glancing at me, so I started to look elsewhere but for no reason she would stop looking at me.

I was beginning to felt very embarassed, both for the situation and her gaze; so with an excuse I asked to exchange places with another friend of mine, and ended with having two very nice girls in front of me. They actually giggled and talked a lot, while when I was still at my old place, they were much quieter. Later a girl even told me \"you were the brilliant part of this evening\"; we are set to met again next week.

Don\'t know if I have to thank JB#2 for some or all of this... But it\'s sure that I hadn\'t such an impressive evening in years.

Comments on mix/application/other ?

Watcher
05-26-2002, 11:58 AM
Continue with current amounts if you want to experiment wear the stuff to work that is a great place for feedback. If you go shopping chuck some on i sort of feel naked sometimes without it he he, but really you are getting some middle everyday responses so i guess keep fiddling a bit with the amounts and application points and youll get the hang of it. Remember though everyone will react differently just try not to wear near cats they get sort of skiddish.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-26-2002, 12:38 PM
I wore this combination to a club last night. The SPMO seemed to complement the NPA really well. I enjoyed the smell and it seemed a lot of girls did also. While hanging around the bar, the bartender (HOT) wouldn\'t leave my side unless she had to serve, girls were constantly looking at me and making an effort to stand around me. The attention was great. Personally I didn\'t see anything I liked and left early althought I know I could have had at least 5 different girls there. The bartender was the only one that I had an intrest in but she seems to be engaged and that\'s just territory I don\'t want to move in on. It was great to see her being so attentive to me though. Flipping her hair, looking my way all the time and smiling. I know she digs me, and I do her, but like I said, the engaged thing stops me in my tracks.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-26-2002, 01:44 PM
Donaldduck: very strange about the cats thing... Anyway I don\'t have one and know very few people that have a cat as pet. Can\'t try the mix at work since I don\'t have one images/icons/tongue.gif but will no doubt have a try run at university...

marz: nice night! Just for curiosity, did you mix the JB#2 in an atomizer or just applied the two products separately on yourself like I did?

It came now to my mind that applying different products on different body parts (NPA-->ears SPMO-->neck) might cause the interesting combo effect of which I have already read on the forum: first the SPMO, because it\'s more exposed, is perceived, then the NPA kicks in when she is near...

These are only ideas however, since I\'m new to this whole world images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-27-2002, 12:14 PM
Nimbus...I applied them seperate.

Watcher
05-27-2002, 12:31 PM
Several points come to mind. Animals can get skiddish.
Also as far as the attention seeking types who flirt but have no follow through its a power game there, i was at a bar last week same thing they flirt come onto you then hook up with some other guy. Thats standard response, anyway i left early not much happening once people get drunk they are really no use to me.
Um a university is a good place to try the stuff as well.

Watcher
05-27-2002, 12:32 PM
Several points come to mind. Animals can get skiddish.
Also as far as the attention seeking types who flirt but have no follow through its a power game there, i was at a bar last week same thing they flirt come onto you then hook up with some other guy. Thats standard response, anyway i left early not much happening once people get drunk they are really no use to me.
Um a university is a good place to try the stuff as well.
As far as application if you have oil based and alcohol spray based products use the spray on the outer (clothing) and a smaller amount of oil on the skin, although play with it and use visa versa amounts less on clothing and more on skin etc.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-27-2002, 02:56 PM
Actually I\'ve come to think that it might be actually better not to mix the products but to apply separately, and to do some strategic placements.

Donald, I think I\'ll follow your suggestion, but will also try to find some new solutions... for instance, since nol should hit the target before none, it might be an idea to apply SPMO on arms (the way everybody gesticulate when speaking should help spreading the pheros) and maybe neck; NPA\'s place is still behind ears or on the neck too.

Can\'t wait to try all the combinations :P

**DONOTDELETE**
05-27-2002, 08:35 PM
JB #2 is a good mix. But JBM #1 has a better amount of NOL in it. I tried RM and SOE together and didn\'t really see an effect. Next time I\'m going to go with JB #1 and SOE and see what happens. I also have a fresh batch of JB #2 made up to fall back on.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
05-28-2002, 02:13 AM
Hail to the king. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Yes, due to PI/w contribution, JBM#1 has lots of nol to spare; I\'m currently thinking that for younger ones a good solution could really be PI/w (with all the care for keeping the bottle away from parents, who would not be pleased to see on the label \"attracts men /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif) mixed with a light none product (APC?).

Only time and experiments will tell; in the meantime I have a party tonight, and I\'m still unsure about what to wear. Not talking about clothes, you know /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I\'ll let you know my choice and results!

Watcher
05-28-2002, 12:09 PM
That approach works well (that is nol on the arms and none behind the ears) actually there are other variations on that as well like the catoowing method nol on the neck and face and arms and none on the chest area underneath clothing good for getting women to the sack. They dont get the none till they get on with you and then they get all worked up by it.

ladysadness
03-07-2003, 04:18 PM
you wrote:
I first had to choose between APC and SPMO to mix with NPA; considered that nol seems to have bigger effects on younger (<30, according to marz\'s theory - read his message just now), and that somewhere in the old forum I read that SPMO seems to contain nol, the first choice was taken. The application was:

1 dab of NPA behind each ear
2 drops of SPMO on my neck
no additional cologne

do you think i could try this with the woman\'s version? the npa/w and a none product... like apc or te/w??

bjf
03-07-2003, 04:26 PM
you could do any of this stuff. Loose the anxiety and just try a mix. The only thing you can\'t do is wear the same amount of a product when you are mixing it with something else then you would if you wore it standalone. But any of these can be mixed, just remember to cut down on amounts.

Just try them out. Experimenting is part of the fun. There is no real answers to any of these things. Phermones are still in their infancy as to how much we know about how to wear them, etc. So there is no real correct ways, just don\'t OD, though you might have to as we all have to freely engage in the experimentation process

MadDoctor
03-07-2003, 04:33 PM
If you did it with some of your SP lavender oil & NPA/w it would be virtually identical (any difference would be in the formulation of NPA/w vs. NPA/m, which is probably slight, and probably something you\'d want anyway).