PDA

View Full Version : Using scentless product

**DONOTDELETE**
07-16-2001, 09:45 AM
Hi~

I just got \'The Edge\' in the mail. I found it to be scentless, so how do I use it to my full advantage? Mix it with another cologne, spray it on by itself, or spray it on as a supplement with another cologne?

**DONOTDELETE**
07-16-2001, 11:22 AM
The truth is, everyone will have a different answer. You can try it alone too. But some have commented that TE has a strong pheremone odor. Some can smell this while others can\'t. You may want to try 1 spray and mask it with 1 spray of your cologne over the same region. But don\'t go overboard with the cologne. If you want to premix, try a small sample before committing the whole thing. Good luck! images/icons/smile.gif

[ July 16, 2001: Message edited by: austin777 ]

oscar
07-16-2001, 06:03 PM
Hondamaker,
Austin\'s right on the mone-y,just because you find the Edge to be scentless,doesn\'t mean others will! images/icons/shocked.gif
I find it has a strong musty/musky type of fragrance,which is why,when I find myself in a situation where I\'d like to maintain \"Pheromonal Plausible Deniability\" I\'ll put just one spray on my shoes.

Wherever you plan to spray it,I\'d recommend using a cologne which complements it\'s fragrance,rather than attempting to mask it.

One such cologne is Lure (for men).It has a musky fragrance,is fairly inexpensive,and contains androstenol to boot!

However,go easy on both,especially at first.Lure has a really strong scent,and the Edge is a POTENT product!One spray goes a LONG way,and more won\'t necessarily be better.

I still haven\'t seen an authoritative statement on the contents of the Edge,but I assume that adding some androstenol punch to it certainly shouldn\'t diminish it\'s effect.

Do we really know what\'s in the Edge yet?

images/icons/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
07-16-2001, 06:29 PM
I say premix. My APC/NPA blend seems to be working well the few times I\'ve went out with it on. I can\'t say I\'ve gotten massive hits but the women I talked to treated me extra nice. The time before that I used a lot of APC and got what I now consider to be a major hit (woman buys me drink in club) but with NPA added it seems to take less to do more. A spray on the wrist and in the hair.

Try this. If the product is noted to be real strong like Edge or NPA then try a small mix like 70% of cologne and 30% Edge.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-16-2001, 11:13 PM
Thanks to everyone who replied, I\'ll try your suggestions and let you know the results. images/icons/wink.gif