PDA

View Full Version : "Andro-1" or Androsterone

aaron
05-22-2002, 06:36 AM
I\'ve been using mostly -nol preparations in my social experiments with mild to moderate success that I\'m not entirely certain whether it\'s the pheros or my personality that elicits the results.
Mainly JB#2, JBM#1, SoE, PF/X-cite.

I\'m toying with the idea of either enhancing the possible effect of these with androsterone concentrate from the chem kit, or...start to experiment with Andro-1, which seems, by all accounts to be a very positive mood enhancer.

Budgetary restrictions have forced me into going for either one or the other (my orders from here are such that my credit card is off for a spell in re-hab images/icons/tongue.gif ), so I\'d appreciate any suggestions which avenue to pursue.

Thanks in advance.

Teak
05-22-2002, 08:16 AM
Well SoE is 1mg -rone and 4mg -nol iirc. So in a way you have already been using -rone when using SoE.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-29-2002, 03:37 PM
I would recommend andro -1 to enhance a none officianado like yourself. I treasure mine and only dab a few dabs when the mrs has an extra bitchy pmt tantrum...magic ;~}

Watcher
05-29-2002, 10:58 PM
Once you get some experience and if the stuff does start to work and you notice a differenece, use only in important situations if money is tight. Like work functions, important dates, going for interviews.
This saves me as far as needing constant resupply and also gives me longer from each bottle. Nol is one that gets communication (one can learn useful life information ie investment advice and lots of other information that comes in handy in different things if you go after people with this knowledge+Pheros)
Learning this sort of knowledge will give you an edge and use the below techniques that i have learnt about and used in conjuction with each other to really get somewhere in life and the implementation of that knowledge is the most important part make a big difference in the scheme of things.

I still say though that women prefer well toned muscle men despite newspaper articles today that say women prefer skinny to average/slightly overweight men as boyfriends and also males that are whimpy as they are easy to control and to get the best out of (looks like feminism maintaining that falsehood for the masses again) this stops most guys from getting motivated to look after themselves and improve tier chances with the better quality women.

It is amazing how much the media influences people to be lazy and non motivated and to maintain the norm.

Watcher
07-08-2002, 02:23 AM
Did anything come of this a1+rone experiment that would be interesting with the mood altering effects i still say add nol none and coups

**DONOTDELETE**
07-08-2002, 06:50 AM
see the thing about feminism is that it speaks for a small minority of women...most women do not identify with feminism in a way, and feminists often prescribe on behalf of all women, which is foolish...that is the main problem (that most women are not behind the feminists these days)

so really, don\'t listen to their advice...listen to the dudes who get laid the most, because those are the dudes you wanna be in the shoes with...and if you are concerned about being a good bf in the long run, then just try to be considerate and caring, but all that isn\'t so tough to do...just be relaxed and easy going ...maybe watch what women want haha

**DONOTDELETE**
07-08-2002, 11:29 AM
I was considering buying one of the many pheromone based products advertised on this website. However, I do not know which one I should choose. My goal (like any other guy\'s goal) is to meet many women and hook up with one or two. Physically, I\'m not in the best shape and I\'m definently not good looking. By using a pheromone based product I hope to up my chances with the opposite sex. I would appreciate it if someone could give me a few recommendations on choosing a good pheromone based product for men and how it should be used.

Romanus

xvs
07-13-2002, 01:31 PM
If you are shorter, older, and/or less of an alpha male, get an androstenone based product.

If you find that women feel uncomfortable in your presence and you\'d like them to be more relaxed and happy about you, get A1.

If you want them to just feel you\'re more desirable in general, get androstenol.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-13-2002, 06:29 PM
Don\'t be so hard on yourself!!

Watcher
07-14-2002, 12:31 AM
Ignore all poeple just trying to be nice they will say relax etc.
A1 sounds a good purchase still deciding myself yet need some more research and feedback but within the next week it could be a very useful additon.

franki
07-14-2002, 03:53 AM
ATTENTION:
Personally I am a bit worried about the smell of a-1. Since I am someone who can´t smell a-none I can´t seem to smell the a-1 either. A few times when I LIBERALLY applied this stuff and also applied other phero´s, I got less hits then when I did not put on a-1.

Therefore I am a bit worried about the smell of a-1 as a potential repellant. What do you guys who have smelled this stuff think about that.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif