PDA

View Full Version : Feedback on RM

Whitehall
05-21-2002, 11:54 AM
So RM is good stuff but it\'s a bit thin and a bit strong for convenient application. I\'ve thought of putting it in a roller applicator but even a short roll may be too much.

So what about cutting RM with SPMO and/or Everclear?

Any thoughts on ratios, other ingredients?

**DONOTDELETE**
05-21-2002, 12:17 PM
I was thinking about cutting it to .2 mg/ml with everclear and putting it into a bottle with a mouth the size of the AE bottle so that dabs would be about the same. It\'s still going to be runny, tho.

If it\'s just -none, for me it\'s going to need some CS nol - I\'ll probably start 2:1 none:nol and add more nol if necessary. I need high none mixes, but if I don\'t put at least a little nol in there, I get mostly male responses.

[ May 21, 2002: Message edited by: BassMan ]

Lee
05-21-2002, 12:59 PM
I mixed in maybe a 2:1 ratio of RM and SPMO respectively in a small mixing bottle. Still smells real good, not as tangy. If the rumor of heavy -nol in SPMO is true, then this could be a good mix.

Naughtymonkey
05-21-2002, 10:17 PM
Just received mine today, haven\'t tried it but thought I would set up a thread on RM so that we can all share our experiences.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-21-2002, 10:39 PM
Is RM an oil, thin oil, or alcohol base?

**DONOTDELETE**
05-22-2002, 08:17 AM
Jaeger,

Checkout Jambat\'s post (\"http://hit-central.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=5&t=000002\"). RM appears to be alcohol-based.

[ May 22, 2002: Message edited by: Lex ]

**DONOTDELETE**
05-22-2002, 02:02 PM
It\'s like a combination of oil and alcohol; I kinda like the consistency - I DETEST those really oily products that leave your skin feeling sticky or greasy. This is like thin oil (for lack of a better way to put it) and it actually goes on really nice. But the best part is the fragrance; it is my favorite so far out of all the $2000 worth of phero products I\'ve used. AND...I\'ve got at least two VERY solid hits under my belt with it at this point; one each time I\'ve worn it. One time was at a bar with friends; the other was at the library where I was doing some research. The bar hit was the more typical of the two: stares, a *minor* DIHL just before I finally walked over and introduced myself. But the second hit was much more impressive: Full on eye contact like you\'d see in a movie - then SHE approached ME, introducing herself with \"didn\'t we work on a project before...\" WHILE gently squeezing my elbow. images/icons/wink.gif I don\'t know if anything will come of either encounter, but damn just that kind of attention DOES make a guy feel good! images/icons/laugh.gif

Whitehall
05-22-2002, 02:05 PM
On the listed ingredients on the bottle label, the main ingredient is glycol - which we generally think of as an oil (technically it is a double alcohol, I know.) It does contain a lesser amount of alcohol.

However, it is rather fluid and non-viscous - more like alcohol than oil.

oscar
05-22-2002, 02:13 PM
Whitehall,

I\'m going to try mixing RM with an equal quantity of vegetable glycerine to thicken it up a bit and dilute the fragrance somewhat. This should make it more roller-friendly as well, assuming the mixing goes well.

Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

Whitehall
05-22-2002, 02:57 PM
How about Tween?

**DONOTDELETE**
05-22-2002, 06:06 PM
I was just screwing around and I think I found the coolest feature of this \"thin oil\" based product...IT SPRAYS! On a whim I droppered about a mL into one of the atomizers Bruce sells, and it sprays beautifully! I\'m thinking more along the lines of a after shower body spray. The anone is so clean that I\'m not even worried about stinking from the \'mones. Going to try applying it tomorrow after the morning shower; will report back.

jose
05-22-2002, 07:47 PM
Does the smell last a longtime? No one seems to answer that question. images/icons/frown.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-22-2002, 07:56 PM
Good show Wilde. I was thinking the same thing. I cut my TE that way when I thought it had more pheros in it than it does. You experiement with that and report back and I\'ll test JBDD.

-THE BAT

Bruce
05-22-2002, 09:12 PM
Jose,
I\'ll jump in \'cause you haven\'t gotten an answer yet. Although, I am not sure if it realy lasts a \"long\" time, it is a serious professional cologne, not just a light fresh e-oil type deal like the other Stone Lab products. If that is what you were worried about, that is not going to be a problem with RM. Not sure about the fading though.
Bruce

Lee
05-22-2002, 10:51 PM
I think the smell doesn\'t last that long, I put a dab on my arm, and couldn\'t smell it after a few hours. Maybe I just got used to it. It does last long enough for anyone I think. I\'m comparing it to the smell life of SPMO, which can last for days if you don\'t wash.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-23-2002, 12:21 AM
I\'m with Lee, no the smell does not last long. Like he said a couple of hours at best. I did get a compliment the other night about the smell. I had applied maybe 30 minutes prior. But anyway, great smell, short half-life...

oscar
05-24-2002, 08:47 AM
Gents,

I started out with 40 drops of RM, and began adding vegetable glycerine with a matched bent tipped eyedropper. The first thing I noticed was that the drops of vg seemed to be a lot larger than the RM drops, so I used just 20 drops of the vg. The resulting product appeared to mix fairly well and reached the approximate viscosity of AE.

The fragrance of the RM was cut drastically, which is a definite plus. At this consistency (which should be quite roller-friendly) the stuff might be a bit stiff to use in a standard atomizer, but I still have a few Body Shop 5mL. bullet atomizers that were designed for oils, so I\'ll probably load one up.

The consistancy of RM straight out of the bottle might lend itself to easy spraying with a standard atomizer, but since it does have the same concentration as PI (.05%), I\'m a little apprehensive about spraying it un-cut since most atomizers deliver 3 to 4 drops per spray and that seems a bit much both phero and fragrance-wise.

Ballparking RM to run @ 40 drops per mL, one mL contains .5 mg of None, so 1 drop would contain .0125 mg of None.
Thus three drops (one spray) of straight RM would deliver a whopping (OD level) .0375 mg, while a spray of 50/50 mix would provide a comfortable, but presumably effective .01875 mg A-None dose. images/icons/wink.gif

Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

Whitehall
05-25-2002, 07:12 PM
Here\'s a mix I put together that has been called \"exciting\" by a female.

Vitamin E oil 1 ml
Rogue Male 1 ml
SPMO 1 ml
Benzoin 5 drops
Vetiver 7 drops
Rosewood 5 drops
Bergamont 5 drops

Shake well and use in a roller bottle.

The ingredients in drops are all essential oils.

Not sure I got the fragrance balance exactly right but its good enough. The vetiver is an excellant basenote, very earthy. the bergamont is a sharp stimulating top note and the benzoin is a warm vanilla-like oil that is very pleasant. All in all, it\'s packed with pheromones and got an interesting range of aromas.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-26-2002, 09:05 AM
I like the idea of the roll-on blend you\'ve got there Whitehall, but I\'m still a sucker for a mini-atomizer with a smaller spray amount. I used to have one of those little bullet jobs myself - nice slim metal unit - that dispensed just the right amount (really a pretty small spritz), but I lost it on a trip and haven\'t been able to find another that I like as well to replace it...those damn things are expensive! I\'ve tried the RM in a spray bottle that I have here, but as you note, the amount is MUCH too high a dose, so I\'m sure I\'ve been OD\'ing since I\'ve been using it. But I\'ve honestly had nothing but positive results regardless of how much I use; and once the heavy fragrance dissipates, it\'s perfect when a woman gets \'up close\' - she can still smell it on your skin, but it\'s much more demure a fragrance level, instead of it coming off like you\'re some kid trying out cologne for the first time images/icons/wink.gif

jose
05-27-2002, 06:01 PM
Anybody have recent hits wearing RM? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

camusflage
05-27-2002, 06:28 PM
Try <a target=\"_blank\" href=http://www.vivienterprises.com/catalog1.htm>this link</a> for a bullet atomizer. Based on the other products, they look like they\'re probably similar to, construction-wise, Bruce\'s atomizers.

Also, of special note for those of you who prefer droppers to atomizers, they have a combo 9.5 ml bullet atomizer and 10ml \"touch\" applicator, though the aesthetics of it leave something to be desired.

Xehupatl
05-27-2002, 09:06 PM
haha those atomizers look like frickin\' dildos.

sorry
couldn\'t contain myself.

spray the force, young jedi!

stefan

**DONOTDELETE**
06-02-2002, 10:03 PM
WOW! LOVE the smell of this stuff! Already getting some reactions, but my reaction is the important one here, and this stuff has to be the BEST smelling phero product out there! Anyone else getting consistent eye contact and smiles with this one?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-02-2002, 11:43 PM
Thanks Jose. That\'s my question. I mean there\'s a lot being said about RM\'s thiness and scent, the stuff smells great and all but what about the hits? Frankly I haven\'t seen any hits with it. Granted I\'ve only tried it once but so I\'m waiting to see what others are going to say about it. I didn\'t see not one hit the whole time I wore the stuff. And believe me the difference between me with and without pheros is that drastic. But I still plan on testing it some more before I give it thumbs down (I like to test varying doses ect), but right now all it\'s got going for it is it\'s scent. If anyone has comments on RM please feel free to inform the Hit Squad.

-The Bat

jose
06-03-2002, 05:26 AM
I\'m also waiting myself to see if RM is worth the money. In the old days I would have brought the newest products automatically, but now I wait for feedback.

Whitehall
06-03-2002, 07:28 AM
Had a big night out Saturday. Using Rogue Male, added 3 dabs to the pubic hairs, one dab each armpit, three dabs along the collar bone, one dab to the hair. Added a dab of A-1 to the back of the hand too.

Went to a local dance club, older crowd 30\'s and 40\'s - that was hopping to a hot band when I walked in. Cruised the room, walking around, spreading the scent, got plenty of interesting looks, some little chit-chats as I pass, got my drink, while I decided whom I would zoom in on. Then a dark, curvy woman about 40 appeared and just got in my face and started rubbing herself against me. She had a black strapless dress, bare shoulders. She chose herself!

We were all over each other all night. Lot\'s of PDA, kissing on the dance floor, necking in the hall. She said she was Brazilian. She said that when she went to the restroom, she had to \"clean herself 3 times\" which I take to mean was so hot she masturbated. She later told me that she likes her men clean, and clean smelling, and a great kisser - I was all that for her.

I could have picked up on half a dozen others that night I expect. Rogue Male works for me!

**DONOTDELETE**
06-03-2002, 07:03 PM
Whitehall,

I guess no one can ask why you\'re a hit squad member.

Hey everyone,

Anyone else have an RM story? I said this in another post but we\'d like to see more post about your hits with these mixes especially new products. People used to keep hit journals and things that were very useful (now they just keep us in the dark). The Hit Squad thread was famous for cataloging these stories so come on people, get the ball rolling. How\'s RM working? You guys have to tell us something. So far Whitehall seem to be the 1st to chime in.

-THE BAT