PDA

View Full Version : Rogue

Watcher
05-21-2002, 02:41 PM
You havent been hit with pheromones (Anone) until you have gotten a hold of andro 4.2 that shit is really strong hits you up then dissapates quickly but still has a kickass effect.
I got a hold of a double potency mix (andro 8.4) and just one spray is enough to do it for 2 days. Im still using after 8 months still have 1/3 a bottle left that gets used for impact times.

Lee
05-21-2002, 10:14 PM
Field tested Rogue today and got the usually eye contact and smiles that I\'m used to with or without pheros.

I love the smell. It doesn\'t smell cheap like Edge or really strong like SPMO. It\'s manly. By far the best smelling phero product in my opinion. This is only my opinion from using TE, TES, SOE, PF, SPMO and xcite wipes.

I haven\'t smelled the jambat 1 mix but for 39 bucks and the smell, it\'s cheaper than jambat.

I don\'t think the scent lasts too long which I think is a good thing. I can\'t seem to describe the smell, it\'s like tangy leather or something...like a cowboy I guess. No BO smell here either and it\'s not too oily. It\'s actually just as sticky as it would be if I dumped SPMO into my Edge mix.

Can\'t wait to try it out more.