PDA

View Full Version : I'm new here

**DONOTDELETE**
07-16-2001, 08:38 AM
Hi to all,

I\'m new here.order \"the edge\" from bruce almost a week..today is my 4th \'phero\'days.
so far i haven\'t got any real hit yet.but some eyes contact,gals walk beside me in bookstore,some strange reaction,etc..
I\'m a chinese who lived in HongKong.
maybe it\'s the different

anyone can suggest how to combo on TE and APC?
currently I\'m using 1 spray of TE on my shirt/hair + 2-3 drop of APC on ear back.

P.S: have anybody try \'the perfect ten\'?

**DONOTDELETE**
07-16-2001, 08:24 PM
Hi, you made an excellent selection buying the edge, I don\'t know much about APC however for what you are telling me, it is actually working, using this stuff doesn\'t mean that women are going to rape you or something, the effects are very subtle and yes sometimes you can get awesome aproaches from women but are very rare to happen.
try talking to girls or chat to them real close and you are gonna notice a favorable behavior.
I would recomend 1 spray of the edge on your hair, 1 on your shirt and 2 drops of apc behind your ears, plus 1-2 sprays of your favorite cologne on each side of your hair to cover the smell of the edge plus 1 on your shirt.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-16-2001, 10:54 PM
\"using this stuff doesn\'t mean that women are going to rape you or something\"

Then I\'m using the wrong stuff because that\'s affect I was going for. Seriously though, Tse is right. You still have to make the stuff work for you, especially when the women approach you.