PDA

View Full Version : Anyone still using attraction or andro 4.2

Watcher
05-21-2002, 03:01 PM
Is anyone still finding these products useful they are great and if you live in aussie land they come real quick (they get shipped from down here so no customs problems either.)
This stuff is amoung the more potent as well actually attraction and the unscented version work well and have strong nol and a lesser none component.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-22-2002, 05:53 AM
I\'m still using Andro 4.2. A spray to my pants makes the hits more sexual, regardless of what other pheros I have on.

aaron
05-22-2002, 06:27 AM
I was under the impression that Andro 4.2 was a -none product, without any -nol.

I wear it to work sometimes and tend to get lots of friendly chatty public. Strange thing about it is that they tend to come from the middle eastern/mediterranean/asian ethnic groups as opposed to the caucasian ethnic groups, from whom I get a very negative reaction.

Never tried Attraction, so I can\'t comment on that one.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-22-2002, 08:22 AM
Hey, Donald!

I still use Attraction (scented), and I get better results with it images/icons/wink.gif than with TES, which my wife dislikes. images/icons/frown.gif

Watcher
05-22-2002, 12:09 PM
Aaron that is an interesting response but very valid in my experience, asian women react very well to attraction and furthermore andro 4.2 (none products) try going into chinatown or an area with a large asian population and the \"hits there are very good\" other populations well its pretty standard.

Spraying on the pants is good, try to go 1 spray at regular intervals down the body totalling say 8 in all as follows
1 head top
1 neck or 2
2 chest
1 abdomen
1 croutch area
1 upper leg
1 lower leg
oh and you could try one on the back as well this gets good response and gives a all round impression to others who you come across.

Some women do react very negativley to the edge for some reason (could be that time of the month as has been suggested.)

**DONOTDELETE**
05-22-2002, 12:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Donaldduck:

Spraying on the pants is good, try to go 1 spray at regular intervals down the body totalling say 8 in all as follows
1 head top
1 neck or 2
2 chest
1 abdomen
1 croutch area
1 upper leg
1 lower leg
oh and you could try one on the back as well this gets good response and gives a all round impression to others who you come across.

Some women do react very negativley to the edge for some reason (could be that time of the month as has been suggested.)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or it might be the stench of 8 or 9 sprays of the stuff images/icons/laugh.gif

I\'m always impressed that you can get away with that sort of dosage. Women would be throwing bricks at me if I wore that much none...

[ May 22, 2002: Message edited by: BassMan ]

aaron
05-22-2002, 12:47 PM
Donald Duck: I have a blind date this Friday through an intro agency with an Asian/Oriental lady. I\'m thinking of going the JB#2 route which seems to work fairly well, but giving it a boost with a squirt or two with Andro 4.2.
I\'ll let you know the outcome.
I\'m not looking for sexual hits, but rather the \"friendly-happy-happy-chatty\" response.

Watcher
05-22-2002, 01:37 PM
Heck 99% of responses i get are of a chatty giggle talkative type (call it a difference of expression).
It works fairly well though.
The forum seems a bit quite at the moment probably everyone getting their heads around the new format.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-22-2002, 04:16 PM
Gents

I dont rate none. I dont get the minimallist thing with it either. The best \"so called\" hits, that I have had with it are the result of swamping myself with the stuff and then covering it with an appropriatly \"strong\" scent. ( ie concentrated essential oil - usually olibanum). A little I find does bugger all.

My Mrs is\'nt fond of npa, but is mad for pheromol factor. (for info)..

Boomshankah!

Watcher
05-22-2002, 11:49 PM
Finally someone agrees an OD occasionally can do wonders for a response other times the minimalists seems to be best ( i used to say here to OD all the time but sometimes less is best not always though) especially with RONE.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-23-2002, 05:51 AM
DD,

I thought I was the OD King! How often are you using 8 sprays of Andro 4.2!
I used to wear 4 sprays regularly, but then 2 things started to happen. I started to become so aggressive that I was worried I was going to kill someone. I think it started to affect my brain.
Secondly, almost everybody, male and female, was avoiding me like the plague. I didn\'t mind the assholes on the streets avoiding me, but I realized that I wasn\'t going to have much luck with the women, other than the middle-age bar flies.

For now I have taken a break from 4.2 and Attraction. I am trying out PI and Rogue. Attraction by the way, the was the only think I wore that made some people say that something stunk. Even when I was ODing with Andro 4.2, I never got a single commment about stink.

rjm
05-30-2002, 06:45 AM
I still use it. It\'s a nice-scent to fall back on. I have about three bottles left, as I recall, though I just placed an order of all kinds o\' stuff that\'s gonna take \'til Christmas to pay off! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif