PDA

View Full Version : ? For The Experts

**DONOTDELETE**
10-07-2001, 08:36 AM
Would it be possible for somebody to briefly list the different types of Pheromones (-none, -nol, and the other one), the different effects that they\'re supposed to have, and which products out there contain what??

I know that it\'s kind of a big request, but I\'m new here and I\'m still a little confused.

All of the products that I\'ve bought from this site- PI, Edge, and Andro 4.2- contain only -none. I\'m wondering if I\'m missing out by not using any other Pheromones.

Gracias!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-09-2001, 09:59 AM
Hey, Latino!

Wilde Oscar created a lengthy post in the Phero Talk section of this forum. Because of \"technical reasons\", this section is now only open for viewing.

I found the post, which is on page 6 of Phero Talk and is titled \"Product Information\". The URL below should take you right to the specific page:

Product Information by Wilde Oscar (\"http://hit-central.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=2&t=000564\")

Enjoy!

CJ01
10-09-2001, 11:03 AM
thanks Lex I ´ve looked for this one especially for the new people here but didn´t find it.
CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
10-09-2001, 01:59 PM
You\'re welcome, CJ! images/icons/smile.gif

In fact, I think it would be a good idea for all \"ol\' timers\" of this board to start replying with URL\'s to previous posts because it seems that all new comers ask the same questions and don\'t take the time to search previous posts.

Just my thoughts...

oscar
10-09-2001, 02:27 PM
Lex ,

Thank you! Great idea!

Can you tell us how to do this? I am extremely lame tech-wise.Please explain as you would to someone who has trouble differentiating a computer from a toaster oven.

Thanks,
Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-09-2001, 02:32 PM
Yeah thats a great idea or we could show them and tell them to use the search feature whenever they ask the same question, type in a keyword and it comes up with some posts would save us the time to putting up URLs.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-09-2001, 06:14 PM
Muchas Gracias, Lex

**DONOTDELETE**
10-10-2001, 08:01 AM
As Paul stated, the \"ol\' timers\" can direct the newbies to use the search feature, or can do it themselves.

To get the URL I posted above, I searched for Wilde\'s product information post, open the post, copied the URL from by browser window to my clipboard, created a reply to this post, and used the URL Instant UBB Code to enter my clipboard information.

Hummm... I guess that was too complex for someone who cannot distunguish a computer from a toaster over. images/icons/laugh.gif

oscar
10-10-2001, 08:36 AM
Lex,

Sounds easy enough.What temperature setting?

Oscar

images/icons/tongue.gif