PDA

View Full Version : What to mix with androstenone - Please !

**DONOTDELETE**
10-07-2001, 04:43 AM
Hi .
I have an bottle with 1oz (34ml) of androstenone (Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate it\'s the brand - I think)
I have 18 years and Iam interested in woman with 15 to 35 years (but I preffer the youngers).It\'s an good idea to mix with another sutff ,like androstenol ???
Iam newbie with pheromone .
Can someone please help me ?

Thanks .

**DONOTDELETE**
10-07-2001, 06:37 AM
Hi Miknos!

Welcome! I\'m a newbie too but if you just keep posting and reading older posts, u\'ll be like a pherodude in no time! You bought the right thing dude! But if ur asking for a perfect combo, get NPA (New Pheromone Additive). This is a combo that was tested over and over and it has always worked wonders. I can\'t believe it myself. Jambat \'engineered\' this mix and this is his ratio:

APC (70%)
NPA (30%)

Try it or if you want you can read my post entitled \"The Result of 70-30\" it\'s about APC/NPA combo. HAVE FUN!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2001, 02:28 PM
Um an update to this one, anything within the new kits.
Rone nol more none couplins hey anyone else got some idea on what else we can do with APC jambats mix.

Alter Ego

**DONOTDELETE**
11-08-2001, 12:02 AM
Hi..!

Let try APC mix with PI(W) or APC with P10...! and do not forget to post the result for us ..OK...?

Have a good day images/icons/laugh.gif

JACKY

PS. But I think you should try APC alone first ok start with 4 daps and then OD it...have fun..guy..!

[ November 08, 2001: Message edited by: Mr.Jacky ]

[ November 08, 2001: Message edited by: Mr.Jacky ]

**DONOTDELETE**
11-08-2001, 04:06 AM
In addition to the P10 strength we also now have the kits for experienced users to play around a bit with to.
So that should make things interesting and a bit easier for some people as well.