PDA

View Full Version : Bruce-More NPA

**DONOTDELETE**
10-06-2001, 08:43 PM
Bruce, you\'ve got to convince the makers of NPA to make bigger bottles. The one ounce of APC is so nice now if we could get a 10 or 15 ounce NPA it would cool. You could experiment more without having to buy two bottles. But the stuff should still be super concentrated. I mean this stuff\'s a hit.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-06-2001, 08:53 PM
jambat: how much is a 70/30 mix? I see your looking for a bigger bottle of the stuff. Do I mix awhole bottle of both into a bigger container? Or do I need to buy 2 bottles of NPA to do the trick for the right strength? P.S. I\'m new here ..so if this has been asked before...I\'m sorry...it\'s worth hearing again I think...

**DONOTDELETE**
10-06-2001, 11:01 PM
Alan its quicker to do a search of the old posts using the search feature in the right top hand corner type in keywords and find what you need.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-07-2001, 08:28 PM
Well, what Jaggy says do buy one ounce of APC. Pour half into another container then mix the whole bottle of NPA into the APC bottle. That pretty much means you can also buy 1/2 ounce of APC and pour the whole bottle in there. It\'s a little cheaper but the one ounce APC is a better deal.

As for the bigger bottle I add NPA to other stuff to see what the effect will be. See I believe NPA is the heavy hitter but that APC is perfect scentwise, but I\'d like to have a 10 ml bottle so I can mix 5ml to make a nice batch of my mix and 5ml left to experiement. I could mix some with SPMO and some with PF when the time comes, but I have to consistantly order NPA and two bottles cost a nice penny, but like APC a bigger bottle would probably be a little cheaper. And since NPA is an additive you don\'t always have to buy an extra pheromone product. Although I would mix 60/40 if you\'re using a none phermone scent. Egyptian Musk has a good scent to it and it\'s like six bucks in some places. I make little mix called Arabian musk, I sell for about $6.00 or $10.00 according to the size you want. I wanted to mix some NPA in this and see how it would work but once again I only have a small bottle of NPA.

[ October 07, 2001: Message edited by: jambat ]