PDA

View Full Version : Another Newbie : )

**DONOTDELETE**
10-05-2001, 05:25 PM
Hey all. I Just got into this scene recently and been reading older posts and I ordered myself a bottle of The Edge with sandlewood sent. I just got it a few days ago. It seems to smell good and have only tried it once. I think I got a few extra smiles.

My question is what is the best way to apply this and use it for best results. Also If I could I\'d like to get recomdations of other products I could buy to use or mix.

I\'m 20 and have been going to the gym for the last 5 months or so to improve myself : ). I assume since I work out a good amount I dont need anything with alot of andtestrone. I forget which one It was exactly. I also have a very healthy diet. If anyone could point me in the direction of better things to use for me or just how to use the edge better I\'d be very happy.

Thanks in advance : )

Mike

**DONOTDELETE**
10-05-2001, 08:05 PM
Hi Mikey!

Welcome! The Edge is one of the most powerful tools you can find here so be careful no to Overdose. You can use a maximum of 2 sprays, 1 on neck and one on clothes (chest area). Some people spray it on the armpit too and seem to work for them. Then don\'t forget to put cologne to cover the musky smell of TE.

Right now, I\'m using Jambat\'s combo of 70%APC and 30% NPA. At first i just got curious coz Jambat seems too confident to recommend his combo then I got convinced and tried it. Then, the very first time i wore it, I got the hit that i\'ve been dreaming of!

Have fun! Keep us posted with your experiences!

[ October 05, 2001: Message edited by: redcapp ]