PDA

View Full Version : The Edge vs. Jambat's APC/NPA mix

**DONOTDELETE**
10-05-2001, 03:25 PM
Just curious. Has anyone had success with jambat\'s mix when they had no response with TE? Isn\'t TE very similar to NPA?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-06-2001, 08:37 PM
Meeeee! Although I\'ve learned that the Edge is very subtle. The problem is after using the mix, you come to expect a bang and with the Edge you get a pop. Don\'t get me wrong, some people here swear by TE but for me it was uneventful. Now had I used it first it may have been a little different. But even now after I\'ve been using Edge for awhile I\'ve yet to get the same reaction I got from the mix or even ODing on APC alone for that matter.

[ October 07, 2001: Message edited by: jambat ]

**DONOTDELETE**
10-06-2001, 08:57 PM
Yuppers, some peoples mega bomb is anthers ladyfinger firecracker. As for me I really do not like APC, nothing real concrete as far as results. Jambat who is now convinced that NPA is the proverbial shit. NPA is GREAT been using it since it has come about, a far superior replacement to the old additive. But as far as a use alone product, SandalWood TE blows them all away. But find what works for you. Kinda like colognes, if everybody like the same scent them we would all smell alike. So try what works for you. And never be afraid to experiment.
TCO

**DONOTDELETE**
10-06-2001, 11:05 PM
Im finding that alter ego alone is good and the edge alone is good i mix the application of different products and different combos each day just to make life a little interesting.

Attraction alter ego, the edge the super musk, sandlewood edge and andro.

Im liking the products with the pheromone enhancing androsterone that comes with the stones labs products, im ordering NPA in a month or so i think.

jose
10-07-2001, 06:32 PM
I find that TE Sandalwood is much more superior than the original,with a combination of AE or PI works great for me. Bruce says that TE and NPA are about the same just a different concentration.
http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg (\"http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg\")

**DONOTDELETE**
10-07-2001, 07:56 PM
TallCoolOne is right. Some of us have used something as light as Realm and it\'s worked for them so everyone is different, but NPA does seem to add the extra kick that needed. But you got people like Paul who gets major hits from AE and CJ who gets weird hits with PF images/icons/wink.gif but you will have to experiement here.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-07-2001, 08:27 PM
Thanks guys. I appreciate the input. Jambat\'s mix or AE are next on my list of things to try. Maybe even the unscented Attraction, if Bruce gets it. I\'m looking for a new direction cause TE and PF have not work for me, alone or combined. Rather frustrating, but I\'ll keep experimenting. Thanks again.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-08-2001, 12:23 PM
Yeah should be good the unscented attraction i got my 8.4mg andro to so off to experiment today im off to have fun.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-08-2001, 08:01 PM
I can\'t wait to see how that works on you Paul. And thanks for advising people to rate me. Been waiting for that fifth star. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-09-2001, 01:53 AM
Weird to say the least, combined with the edge and alter ego today, things are getting pretty strange, im just glad im one of these people who actually thinks and plays with this stuff. Cause those types that prefer to go through life just reacting are going to be used big time by lots of people now.

Lets just hope us smart creative types can keep the world in good running order he he.

Hey the UFO lobby could use pheromones to bring the truth about xfile style.

Hay mulder could have used pheros to get the FBI and scully to take notice of him.

Im surprised the ufo cultish types arent using this afgan thing to get some media attention. Maybe the world is getting honest after all. Hey i could be an evil alien planning to manipulate the world he he.

But would i be telling you this or could the insane types get ahold of it. The mind boggles. All mind games.

Im very real to he he.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-09-2001, 09:04 PM
Paul the next time you say \"things are getting pretty strange\" and don\'t tell us what\'s happening I\'m going to go crazy. That\'s why I made the Hit Squad \"recent hits\" post. If \"things are getting pretty strange\" we all want to know about it, I know I do and you know the newbies are interested images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-27-2001, 01:17 PM
Things are getting pretty strange jambat, ive stalkers now damn images/icons/laugh.gif well its not that bad but i am frustrating some women who are getting images/icons/mad.gif that im talking to other women other than them, but as i have said if they are ice queens and cannot initate a conversation at least once in their life with a guy and keep it going.
Then i will go elsewhere and talk to other women because ladies i have wait for itCHOICE of femalesthat i can talk to why dont you go find some guys images/icons/laugh.gif who will give you all the fluff talk you want while i concentrate on where i am he he images/icons/laugh.gif i feel like being funny today he he

Jaggy
10-28-2001, 08:05 AM
There you go Jambat another vote....

**DONOTDELETE**
10-28-2001, 08:43 PM
images/icons/laugh.gif