PDA

View Full Version : PERFECT 10

**DONOTDELETE**
10-04-2001, 03:49 PM
CAN ANY ONE TELL ME THE EXACT PHERO CONTENT OF THE PREFECT TEN,OR PERHAPS THE PERCENTAGES OF EACH PHERO CONTAINED WITHIN THE PRODUCT??? THANX!!! : images/icons/crazy.gif images/icons/laugh.gif

oscar
10-04-2001, 04:28 PM
MLS,

I\'ll give you BOTH! The NEW FORMULA P10 which I just got TODAY! has 6mg. Androstenone, 3mg. Androstenol AND 1mg. ANDROSTERONE.

That translates to 0.06% A-None, 0.03% A-Nol and 0.01% A-Rone.

The old P10 was 7mg.A-None and 3mg.A-Nol.

The NEW women\'s formula is 5mg.A-Nol,3mg.A-None,1mg.A-Rone,and 1mg.Copulins.(Not sure that this is available yet.)

Oscar
images/icons/wink.gif

[ October 04, 2001: Message edited by: Wilde Oscar ]

**DONOTDELETE**
10-04-2001, 07:50 PM
WILDE, HOW MANY mls DOES THE PHEROMONE CONCENTRATE COME IN,AND WHAT FRAGRANCES DO THEY HAVE AVAILABLE???? images/icons/cool.gif

oscar
10-05-2001, 01:46 PM
MLS,

The dropper bottle contains 10ml. of the phero mix.There\'s also a large mixing bottle which contains 20ml.mix of Ethanol,Water and Fragrance(if requested).

Mine\'s un-scented,but I believe that if you request at time of order you can have a fragrance added to Ethanol-Water mix.Check with Bruce on this.

If in fact Bruce can order your\'s scented,Stone Labs has these water-based fragrances-Earth,Citrus,Hawaiian Rain,Cucumber-Melon,Musk,Rain Forest,Sandalwood,Patchouli,Orange,Ocean,Voodoo,Pa ssion,Voodoo Love,Rain Water,Egyptian Musk,Ylang Ylang,and Sex on the Beach.

I prefer to stay fragrance free with the P10 thus enabling me to use it (either straight or diluted) as an additive with a variety of scents.

Hope this answers your question.Maybe Bruce will chime in on the fragrance issue.

Oscar

images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-05-2001, 05:32 PM
A COUPLE MORE QUESTIONS OSCAR.DOES THE PHEROMONE CONCENTRATE COME OIL OR ALCOHOL BASED?? AND DOES THE KIT COME WITH MIXING INSTRUCTIONS???MY MIXING SKILLS ARE LIMITED,BUT I FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS VERY WELL.. ALSO WERE DID YOU GET THE INFORMATION ON THE FRAGRANCES AVAILABLE FROM STONE LAB???? THANX FOR YOUR HELP!!..

oscar
10-06-2001, 05:14 PM
MLS,

The Phero mix is Ethanol based.There\'s a short info sheet from Stone that doesn\'t go into much detail,but states that you can use it straight or diluted.

I keep a couple of eyedroppers clean and dry to use with other products involved in my mixing.The P10 has its own dropper that I don\'t want to contaminate.

Let me know what you\'re mixing with and I\'ll be happy to give you some guidelines. images/icons/wink.gif

Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-06-2001, 10:37 PM
Im still awaiting my 8.4 mg dose andro, the new field test, will keep everyone updated ive been busy. Using NLP to really pull my mind into shape.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-06-2001, 10:39 PM
Good to hear the companies are listening about the androsterone, it seems to enhance the other two not sure why the other companies arent using it, well i guess the mysteries will abound for all time why they are so stupid in failing or refusing to use it.