PDA

View Full Version : update

**DONOTDELETE**
10-03-2001, 03:14 PM
So far I have done the following: light dose apc alone (1 dab)

light dose again day 2 (2 dab)

Then i heard its good to OD so I put on 7 dabs the next day.

Then the next day I did jambat 70% 30% mix, still no response (2 dabs).

Well the only response I got so far is from my teacher, she is a total bitch to everyone except me suddenly. I tell her something i want to do, or tell her to do something and she answers yes all the time. And she flips her hair back a lot/laughs. (NO she isnt good looking, she is 50 at least and looks like a wrinkled dog.

So what gives with this?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-03-2001, 04:15 PM
that\'s the same thing that happened to me about the old lady that I work with who is a total b***h!!

i started to wear PI the suddenly she started to be nice to me even laughing with me. but that\'s just not what i wanted. i wanted to get real hits and i\'m trying jambat\'s combo apc/npa tomorrow.
but im having trouble trying to find a sprayer. if you want instead of using 2 dabs, try to put it in a spray bottle and put 1 spray on hair, 1 on chest/neck. They said you can use maximum 3 sprays.

Try that! Now let me find a sprayer bottle for myself! images/icons/smile.gif

Bruce
10-03-2001, 05:24 PM
Hi,
I think you are on the right track if you have your teacher after you. I think maybe you just need to refine the social skills or strike up a conversation or two with young female staff in shops or work on your \"look\". The special thing about your teacher is that she doesn\'t need an excuse to talk to you.

I am married and middle aged myself, but for quite a while I have been using my local gym as a field lab to test the pheros. I have always had an easy time making friends with the cute ladies in there who are in great abundance during the day. They are usually in their 30s I would say. I figured that was about as good a reaction as I could get from them, but over the summer I let my hair grow out quite a bit (I usually have a military buzz cut) and died my beard dark (its usually got a lot of gray in it). Major major difference. Japanese women are mostly quite shy and you have to start up the conversations. Now they have become noticably agressive towards me; charging over and keeping me in long conversations and dropping hints about wanting to learn some English. It\'s really wild. So, what I am saying is there are other non-smell things you can do to support the phero effect. Clothes, hairs-style etc. and of course... gotta work on the old smile.

Good luck,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
10-03-2001, 08:16 PM
Not to mention older women are a little more intune to themselves sexually then younger women and I too have noticed older women will go for the mones quicker but if you strike up a conversation with a young woman you have just a good of chance as anyone else and the mones do work on them too. 35 and up I\'d say are really receptive to them.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-04-2001, 01:48 AM
Ive started wearing specs instead of my contacts and all of a sudden the hits are getting stronger and the women more talkative and aggressive, ive got a short hair cut to, so i think this is making a difference and also ive been using the ems system and my stomach is flat so things are happening.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-04-2001, 07:41 AM
Hey Paul,

I would be really interested if that EMS system actually works or whether it is just a load of crap. Like exactly what kind of results are you getting? And if you are getting results what type of EMS system do you have?

Thanx

M

**DONOTDELETE**
10-04-2001, 12:19 PM
Hey BIGM yeah ive got the gym form plus here in australia and in 3 weeks ive lost my stomach and my abs are looking pretty good, its also great for my arms they are looking good and i use it as a massage machine as well to get over sore muscles and to be able to keep working out longer as well.

I find it very useful to really take the water in to, whilst working out with weights as that is probably the most important thing that one needs to really get good results and to keep the toxins from building up you may go to the toliet a bit but thats ok, i usually go through about 3 litres in an hour workout.

Actually i find that chucking on pheromones onto the skin seems to add like a muscle relaxant or a bit like metsal cream in reliving tired muscles anyone got anything to add to that.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-04-2001, 01:12 PM
So you are sure that you have lost your stomach because of the EMS? You sure it wasn\'t because you have been working out? Or have you been working out for a while and the pounds didn\'t start to shead off until you started using the EMS?

Thanks

M