PDA

View Full Version : DOC JAMBAT!!!! WHAT ARE YOU UP TO?!!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-03-2001, 07:13 AM
JAMBAT - HAVE YOU ALREADY ORDERED THE MALE AND FEMALE VERSION OF PI? ARE YOU GOING TO INTRODUCE THE NEW INVENTION? SURELY YOU\'RE NOT GOING TO LEAVE US ALL HANGING? THERE ARE TOO MANY POSTING THEIR STORIES WITHOUT SHARING THEIR MIXTURES THESE DAYS. KIND OF GETTING OFF KEY. PLEASE POST THE RESULTS IF YOU\'RE GOING OUT INTO AND BLASTING THE WORLD WITH THE 2001 DOUBLE PIs. THANKS - GOLDBAG images/icons/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-03-2001, 08:24 PM
Is there a female version of PI. I may be wrong but I remember talk about it but I don\'t think it was ever released.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-03-2001, 08:28 PM
I can\'t afford PI. We\'ll actually I could but I have my tried and true mix for now. It\'s just in theory if male PI is so concentrated with A-none and female is concentrated with A-nol then it stands to reason you\'d have a perfect blend. I tend to go for A-none.

Bruce is sending me PF this time so this will be the first time I even use an A-nol blend aside from SPMO. But these are my future experiments:

PF with NPA and SPMO with NPA. Now the thing is I want to try PF by itself so it may be awhile before I do the PF experiment. Paul will probably do the PI experiement but I don\'t know. You can and I\'ll talk you through it if you want to and can afford two versions of Primal.