PDA

View Full Version : Read this Bruce -please-

**DONOTDELETE**
10-02-2001, 09:04 PM
I was reading over some other post and
I think it was Paul that had a great idea.
Could the makers of Attraction make an unscented product with the same concentration. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-04-2001, 01:43 AM
Im going to write to the company directly to see what we can get done.

Bruce
10-04-2001, 04:33 AM
Hi,

That is a good idea. I will write them and see what they say. Strange they haven\'t done it already, isn\'t it?

Thanks,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
10-04-2001, 07:38 AM
Hey Guys,

I don\'t normally post but I thought that I would let you know that I have purchased attraction off of the internet that was a non scented kind.

I have no Idea what website it was from. I have tried to find it again, but to no avail.

The bottle and picture was exactly the same as the Scented attraction from Love Scent.

M

**DONOTDELETE**
10-04-2001, 12:22 PM
This is a great idea as it is a very good product works well especially with the edge and alter ego, but unscented would be the way to go, hey everyone lets find their email addresses and everyone on the forum email them and ask for it the more emails we send the more they might get the picture if they arent reading the forum here anyway.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-04-2001, 12:40 PM
And remember guys that nice guys always lose in the end so be a bit of a bastard sometimes to keep the women on thier toes, that just my experiences anyway. And whatever you do avoid getting depressed about women because they know what they are doing, the beautiful thing with pheromones is that once you have you have and can avoid depression, if one starts giving you the shits dump it and move on ,be nice about it but still do it.

Bruce
10-05-2001, 03:42 AM
Hi,

I got a response from the manufacturer. They can and do make the stuff without scent. I can order it immediately, but I need to have some way to distinguish the bottles from the scented stuff. The labels I use now say scented with sandalwood. Making new labels costs a lot, especially those full color jobs. I\'ll see if I can get some \"unscented\" stickers or something like that.

Cheers,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
10-05-2001, 07:15 AM
Hi Bruce,

Have you considered printing your stickers in another country (like Malaysia). I think the cost wouldn\'t be as expensive as it would be in the States.

Just a thought.

JacQueLine

**DONOTDELETE**
10-05-2001, 09:32 AM
Hey Jac;

I think even though the cost of manufacture is vastly cheaper than here in the west, most companies whom do that type of buisiness, request mega orders (we are talking huge). Have looked into the MicroAsian / Malasian manufacture of products in the past.

TCO

**DONOTDELETE**
10-06-2001, 10:43 PM
Hey what does everyone think about an unscented attraction, would people here buy it, the unscented stuff would be great and i always get good results but find the soapy sandlewood fragrence they use is kind of a turn off, but with the andro 4.2 its good. Could be mixed with alter ego or the edge or even something else as a combo.

Its a unisex product as well and cheaper than something like perfect 10.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-07-2001, 06:53 AM
that site with the unscented attraction...could it be this one?

on the bottom of the site are 2 buyer options..
http://www.pheromonespray.com/index.html#order (\"http://www.pheromonespray.com/index.html#order\")

[ October 08, 2001: Message edited by: Nobody ]

Jaggy
10-07-2001, 11:12 AM
Bruce,

Why not just stick colored sticker on like you do with TES. Ether red or blue or something like that.