PDA

View Full Version : PI Jakked! and PF/NPA mix?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-02-2001, 08:38 PM
If PI has so much A-none in it and Women\'s PI has so much A-nol in it then I\'m thinking a 50/50 mix of the two would solve some problems. Not only that but in theory you can move up or down, like if you want more nol you can mix it 60%-nol 40%-none or vice versa. You can call this PI Jakked or PI Maxxed (Whatever) ! Also, my order should be here soon, so has anyone tried PF and NPA?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-02-2001, 08:41 PM
so what about -rone side of things we should add that as well, is it really effective.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-02-2001, 08:43 PM
Who knows. Hey Paul, you\'re usually up to a challenge. Try mixing PF and NPA (If you have it) and tell me what happens. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-02-2001, 08:47 PM
alas i dont im sticking to the edge and alter ego and im awaiting my super strong, perfect 10 level but 3 times as cheap (its a test product that the makers of andro and attraction) its what i will call andro 8.4 and with 8.4 mg of androstenone in it, will be way overdose and i will keep everyone updated on the results, i still say this site is the best, but i am willing to try other products so that new product development can go ahead and improve the products. Here is to the free enterprise system of capitalism.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-02-2001, 08:49 PM
That should be some kind of additive with that kind of power.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-04-2001, 12:49 PM
Stronger than P10 actually

oscar
10-04-2001, 04:13 PM
Paul,

How do you figure it\'s STRONGER than P10? Are you taking into consideration only the A-None CONTENT of P10?

Are you also taking into consideration that IF this is essentially double-strength Andro 4.2 that you\'re talking about,then what you\'ll have is 8.4mg. of A-None spread over 30ml. of product!(That\'s 2.8mg. per 10ml. of product). P10\'s got 10 mg. of Pheros per 10ml. of product. P10 is considerably more concentrated.

Both products sound WAY too strong to be used un-diluted anyway,but of course there are those out there that like to use Pheros as female repellents rather than attractants!(Not mentioning any names.)

By the way,this should interest YOU.About a month ago I found during my product info research by way of E-Mailing Stone Labs,that P10 has a new formula.I didn\'t release the info earlier for fear of hurting Bruce\'s sales.I thought people might stop buying P10 \'til the new version came out.

Well I just got my first P10 in the mail and it IS the new formula! The old was 7mg.
A-None and 3mg. A-Nol. The NEW P10 is 6mg.
A-None, 3mg.A-Nol ,AND (thought you\'d like this) 1mg. ANDROSTERONE! That\'s the men\'s.

I didn\'t specify that I wanted the new formula,I just rolled the dice so to speak.I would have been just as happy if I\'d gotten the old stuff,I figured I could always get the new stuff later on.

There\'s also a new female P10, but I\'m not sure it\'s available yet.It contains
5mg.A-Nol, 3mg.A-None, 1mg.A-Rone and 1mg.copulins.They mentioned having difficulty getting a shipment of Copulins from Denmark.(Not sure I want to know how they\'re harvested!)

So A-Rone seems to be finding its way into stuff.Maybe they\'ll start putting some in AFA too! images/icons/wink.gif And PPA and PCC! images/icons/smile.gif

Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif