PDA

View Full Version : Yes! for Men

proteus
10-02-2001, 05:26 PM
Hi,
new here and wanted to ask if anyone here has used Yes for Men, and if so what\'s your feedback on it. Would appreciate any responses on this. Thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-02-2001, 08:44 PM
works for some and not others it is very low as far as concentration, it is about 10 years old. Cheap i failed to get any response from it, the slightly more expensive stuff only just dearer is way more potent and way more effective, something like the edge is 10 dollars dearer and definetley works wonders give that a go.

proteus
10-03-2001, 12:17 PM
Thanks for the info. I\'d already ordered Yes! for Men and expect it should get to me in the mail sometimes this week, and will see how it goes. I figure I\'ll try the more potent ones like the Edge after, assuming I get no response from Yes!.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-04-2001, 03:55 PM
I HAVE FOUND THAT THE LADIES SEEM TO TAKE A STRONG LIKING TO A COMBINATION OF YES AND PHEROMOL FACTOR....I AM AS SURPRISED AS THE REST OF YOU..THE RESPONSES HAVE BEEN QUITE STAGGERING TO SAY THE LEAST..... images/icons/tongue.gif images/icons/laugh.gif images/icons/wink.gif

proteus
10-17-2001, 04:19 PM
Okay, I purchased Yes! from love-scent.com and tried it on the train and at work. The smell was a little too strong and seemed to have a slightly negative effect, although as the day wore on and scent disappeared I did seem to sense a slightly more positive reaction, but nothing spectacular. I tried it two days in a row, with the second day, using one spray instead of two, and I\'d have to say exactly the same happened the 2nd day as the first( neg. at first, then slightly more pos. as the day wore on). However, after reading your post about your great results with PF and Yes! combined, and also reading the earlier post about the low phero content of Yes!

proteus
10-17-2001, 04:23 PM
SORRY for the 2nd post: The msg.board server did not post my entire reply, so reposting:

Okay, I purchased Yes! from love-scent.com and tried it on the train and at work. The smell was a little too strong and seemed to have a slightly negative effect, although as the day wore on and scent disappeared I did seem to sense a slightly more positive reaction, but nothing spectacular. I tried it two days in a row, with the second day, using one spray instead of two, and I\'d have to say exactly the same happened the 2nd day as the first( neg. at first, then slightly more pos. as the day wore on). However, after reading your post about your great results with PF and Yes! combined, and also reading the earlier post about the low phero content of Yes!, I decided to buy PF and try it together with Yes! I decided to try PF on its own yesterday (two drops), and noticed a few glances etc. but mostly \" older \" women (late 30s - 40s) and a more positive response than I did when I had the Yes!, but nothing great. So today I decided to try the Yes!/PF combo (Yes! - one \"SMALL\" spray, PF - two drops)together with Drakkar Noir to mask the strong Yes! scent. Result: Pretty damn excellent day!!! Don\'t want to go into the exact details but the results were exactly what I\'d been hoping for in terms of getting ladies to feel they can approach me, instead of always having to be the one to make a move (I\'m a lone wolf type - friendly once you know me but I look unapproachable and intimidating to gals). So thanks for suggesting the PF/Yes! combo, as it definitely worked for me today, but I\'ll have to wait and see if this effect is repeated over time. I\'ll keep the amounts I used constant for awhile to establish something of a baseline then start varying amounts of Yes! and PF to see what works optimally for me. Would appreciate it if you could post what amounts you use of both and where you apply it. Thanks again.
Proteus

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 04:24 PM
I used yes and lure and nothing ..... !