PDA

View Full Version : Hangin' with the homeboyz

**DONOTDELETE**
07-14-2001, 11:42 PM
This saturday I hung out with two friends, but I was going to be hanging around before I met them so I slapped on my enhanced APC (APC with NPA in it). Two sprays on the back of the hands and a spray in the hair.

When I got on the train this woman said \"hi\" to me and stared at me for a second. I\'m just realizing that this was some kind of DIHL look. Definitely a hit because no one usually talks to me on trains unless I know them or strike up a short conversation.

When I got to my destination. I ordered some tea. The waitress was very pleasant and we even conversated a little but nothing major. Later I borrowed a pen from this woman who was very nice about loaning it to me. You had to be there, she was just nicer than people normally are to do such a small thing. She was so nice I would describe her as \"sweet\" right off the bat. Then a nice looking woman passes very close to me though she has room to walk through, bends over to pick up something and almost smacks me in the face with her butt (not that I would\'ve minded had it connected) then she just kind of looks back at me as she walked away.

And check this out. The woman who was in line behind me kept looking over at me even though she was with someone.

But the really cool thing was that I was hanging out with this friend of mine. A guy I\'ve known since college. But we don\'t get along, yet for some reason today we got along fine, no arguing no screaming, nothing like that.

Wow! What\'re you guys putting in this stuff? And my mix (APC/NPA) works! Now all I need is to take on the world of HR recruiters and workers. (Most HR people I\'ve met are female too).

By the way, buy NPA and mix it with African Musk. My APC/NPA mix has some African Musk in it. Trust me on this one.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-16-2001, 10:59 PM
By the way my mix is 70% APC and 30% NPA for those who\'re new and haven\'t heard me say it before.