PDA

View Full Version : Who'd like to give me some advice?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-02-2001, 03:50 PM
I\'m pretty new at this pheromone cologne thing and I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice. I\'ve been reading some of the other posts on the forum and have read that a 70% -nol and a 30% -none seems to be pretty good. Do I need that much -none since I am 20 years old and probably have a lot naturally? What do you think is the best combination for a relitevly shy, decent looking 20 year old dude? What products have the most -nol in them? Any other info that you think is pertinent would be cool too. Thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-02-2001, 03:53 PM
You could start with attraction the edge or alter ego im sure some of the others will be able to help you out a little bit more on that one.

Were just waiting for the makers of attraction to make an unscented product and then they will have the market cornered.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-02-2001, 08:23 PM
70%/30% is for a specific phermone mix. If you\'re talking A-nol versus A-none why wouldn\'t you go 60% A-none/40% A-nol or even 50%/50%. I\'d go 60%/40%.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 10:29 PM
Hey quinn how did you get along with our advice, we get questions and a lot of people never get back to us regarding the results well Jambats combo has certainly taken off, lool good work jambat images/icons/laugh.gif