PDA

View Full Version : PI and Attraction

**DONOTDELETE**
10-02-2001, 12:09 PM
I\'d thought I\'d post my experience with these two:

a) PI. Makes you more antisocial, confident, lone wolfy, less caring

b) attraction. Makes you more friendly, social, caring, talkative.

Since I\'m a natural lone wolf, I found using b) excellent! Before I was using A) and it only worsened my condition.

I think if you a natural gabber though that PI might be a better bet. But if your more on the lone wolf side like me Attraction fixes that syndrome.

I guess it all comes down to the -nol for friendliness, and the -none for manly essence.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-02-2001, 01:05 PM
Ive been working out and now things are getting better and better, so for guys using this stuff a little bit of exercise will benefit you as well i recommend some of those EMS systems as far as workign out and also give the accelerated learning and NLP stuff a quick go over as well it is all benefical.

oscar
10-02-2001, 01:53 PM
DJ,

How are the PI and Attraction working for you in terms of their effects on the ladies?

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-03-2001, 05:22 AM
WO:

I find with PI I tend to get older women approaching me as opposed to younger ones, and the responses tend to be a bit on the aggressive side; women may even get irritated easily. With Attraction I seem to get very friendly responses and find myself more at ease to converse.