PDA

View Full Version : I Wanna Try APC/NPA combo

**DONOTDELETE**
10-01-2001, 03:32 PM
OK. I\'m almost convinced (after reading past posts) that 70-30 mixture of APC/NPA will work for me. But before i buy \'em, i wanna make sure.

APC - Andro Phero Concentrate (%70)
NPA - New Phero Additive (%30)
Is this right?

What are the contents of these anyway? Does any of them contain \'nol? Right now im using PI and learned that if I want girls to be approaching me, i have to use \'nol products.
Do u think I should try LURE with my PI first
before the APC/NPA? Honestly, I am a little shy type and I want something that might make girls make the 1st move, then by that time, I\'ll probably have enough confidence to finish what she started. what do u think?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-01-2001, 08:16 PM
Well if any mix does it this will be the one, although as I\'ve said before ODing on APC alone can be quite nice sometimes in club settings.

Yes, your mix percents are right. Women will probably start conversations with you but one thing about it is if you are shy you can go up to a woman and start a basic conversation and they will be more attentive and into it. I\'m still experimenting though.

This mix has no A-nol but NPA has some mystery substance in it that seems to give APC a big boost. There\'s also a good chance you can try the same 70%/30% mix using 70% Realm (either mens or womens). But the APC/NPA mix is the one that\'s tested and true. images/icons/smile.gif

CJ01
10-02-2001, 11:10 AM
As far as I am concerned the secret (if you like) is to create a good balance. This goes for phero types -nol and -none too.
The question is finding the right ratio which works best for yourself.

Too much -none will make you appear too aggressive and unapproachable. The -nol on the other hand makes you seem open and approachable to others and so people feel will feel more comfortable around you, strike up a conversation etc. At the same time the -none can help emphasize your presence and give you a kind of (sexy, masculin in your case) aura.

Well that´s my take on things anyway.

BTW as I recall there have been quite a few male users who said that they use Realm for women.

Good luck anyway.
CJ images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-02-2001, 12:53 PM
We are forgetting androsterone the -rone the third pheromone found in AE, i wonder if we had a product with -nol in large amounts and -none in a smaller does and then a large helping of -rone as well, i am always open for trials of new products to???.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-02-2001, 01:11 PM
Red,

CJ is right about the balanced approach. That is why I recommended AFA. AE is good too, but I am unsure of what the A-rone phero accomplishes.

Personally, I would like a NPA for women that is all A-nol based and a PI for women (coming soon) that is also all A-nol based. That way I can use my \"mans\" NPA and PI to mix as I choose with colognes and e-oils, respectively.

The premixed products (AFA, AE, Attraction), which according to the posts and my own use, are good btw. I would just prefer to mix my own, being the non-conformist that I am. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-02-2001, 06:42 PM
Hello!

I ordered APC, NPA and Lure and it should be here by tomorrow. I was really convinced by Jambat\'s posts about his 70/30 ratio of apc/npa and I would try that first tomorrow. I\'ll post back to report observations and whatever happens with that experiment, I would try to mix up the Lure with PI. I really believe that PI is working for me but it just gives me an \"unapproachable\" status so i might wanna try something that will make them feel comfortable with me.

TTYL!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-02-2001, 08:13 PM
Lure and PI? How about Women\'s PI and men\'s PI? Or PI and that SPMO stuff? The only reason I say this is no one\'s sure about the amount of A-nol in Lure. I\'d try 50%/50% men and women\'s PI or for that matter how about PI and women\'s APC? I think women\'s APC has A-nol in it and everyone forgets about it, but ask Bruce on that one.

[ October 02, 2001: Message edited by: jambat ]

**DONOTDELETE**
10-02-2001, 10:23 PM
Red,

If you want A-nol, you might want to try mixing APC with AFA. AFA is relatively high in A-nol, but it also has an equal amount of A-none.