PDA

View Full Version : hey wilde...or someone else...i have a question about lure respond ASAP

**DONOTDELETE**
10-01-2001, 02:50 PM
How do you know that lure is a-nol only...because it doesnt say it anywhere... and how bout edge and the the extra thing that comes with it (IR)... what is in those.....OH can anyone tell me what is the difference between a-nol and a-non

**DONOTDELETE**
10-01-2001, 03:25 PM
hey there!

im a newbie myself and i\'ve been searching for answers on the very same questions that u have. so far, this is what i\'ve found out:

a-none is the pheromone that signals the women that u are the \"alpha-male\" type. this might not bring the women to you and in fact may be scared to approach u bec. they sense that u r so masculine and dominant. just like when a girl is so gorgeous and beautiful, so many men will admire but very few will attempt to approach.

a-nol on the other hand is the pheromone that make girls sense that u are an open person and the scent actually appears to be \"sweet\" to them thus making them come to you because they feel they wanna open up to u.

**again, this is just what i\'ve learned**

**DONOTDELETE**
10-01-2001, 07:48 PM
wouldnt you WANT girls to think your masculine and stuff

oscar
10-01-2001, 09:00 PM
TD16,

Lure\'s bottle and packaging both list Androstenol as its active ingredient.If it contained the far more costly Androstenone,I\'m sure they would have listed that also.But they don\'t.

The heavy Androstenone products are much more helpful for those of us who have passed our peak natural A-None producing period.If you are a young adult,the assumption is that you are cranking out PLENTY of natural A-None without any outside help,but that you CAN benefit from synthetic Pheromone products by employing the phero that makes you more approachable and less threatening to females,Androstenol.

Sure you want girls to think you\'re masculine,any recommendations made on the board steering you toward Androstenol were based on your age and the cumulative knowledge and experience of a number of people who\'ve been at this for some length of time.

I\'m not sure that the IR is still being offered with TE.Unless I\'m mistaken the IR line is Androstenol-only also.Check with Bruce.

You MAY benefit from a blend like AFA It\'s about half and half,None and Nol.Read back a ways on the old board,that\'s what I did.A lot of your questions will be answered there.Also check out the back issues of the Pheromone News E-Zine,there\'s shitloads of great info there.

Oscar
images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-02-2001, 12:43 PM
Lure doesnt do much for me but others swear by it, your right about the younger thing needing more anol, also i would like to hear from some of the females on the forum as well in regards to this.