PDA

View Full Version : The Hit Squad. What about recent hits?.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-30-2001, 09:17 PM
We\'ve had a lot of new people come to the board asking many questions. For awhile some of us kept diaries and made post that kept track of progress. This has obviously stopped so here\'s the deal. Tell us about your recent hits, what happened and what you used. Particularly I\'m interested in work place phero use but parties, clubs and such are cool too. These types of experiences gave hope to those who weren\'t having any luck and also helped people like me learn how to use the stuff. But no one\'s really been posting anything like that lately so I\'m interested in what\'s going on.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-30-2001, 09:49 PM
Glad ya asked!

Well, I aint all that new ( been here off an on for a while, btw wtf is dirk? diiiiiiiiiirk!) but i recentley tried to give TE and Cool Scent spray a go and was kinda let down..

1- a party. Used 2 sprays of edge and 3-4 of the CS but somehow OD\'d. scared one girl so bad she left the room, and i hadnt even lookedat her more\'n two times the whole nite.

2- the mall. Using half of before i didnt notce a durn thing, even tho i was going outta my wat to strike up bs and such with other shoppers in th stores/food court.

3- a club. Some girl bought me a drink then just walked off, confused the hell outta me n my friend so i guess it was a pseudo-hit. Try as we could me and Lee couldnt fubd the girl afterwards. Free beer was nice tho.

4- one more party. 2 sprays of TE and 2 CS this time and no reaction whatsoever.

Not knocking the mones, just thinking perhaps its a combo of things... 1) I live in cold weather, altho a 80d day pops up outta nowhere, so mebe they are breaking down in unnatural rates (the \'mons. Too fast or to slow) and 2)Im thinking the pheromone sprays are useless, so im really only going out half armed with TE.

I just recieved the APC and PA and am looking for a smallish sprayer to mix those and try them out. A glutton for punishment that I be, I will first find my OD level then start hitting the same clubs/parties too see if i was correct in my asumptions.

sorry bout the grammar and such, pinched nerve and typings a b!tch.

Myke

CJ01
10-01-2001, 01:14 AM
I was about to mention this when the board got seasick.

I got a real, major, mega obvious DEER stare the other day in the shops by one of the cashiers who was the next one up as I was paying. It was mega obvious, I had walked passed her earlier in the store but no reactions and at the check-out later she was about 3 m away from me.

Yes it was a woman AGAIN, not really good looking though, but a bit younger than the other ones.

Oh I think my younger cousin also was affected some time ago. She gave me a minor DEER look, which freaked me a little at the time. She is very young by the way, 20 or so.

As for now, the hairdresser girl has not responded so no news on that front, I´ll keep you posted.

For now can´t think of anything else.

CJ images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-01-2001, 08:24 PM
Actually the hair dresser story is pretty darn weird. I\'d like to hear what came of that myself. Anymore weird one like CJ\'s?

Hopefully I should be getting my order soon so I\'ll have some new stuff to put here too.

By the way, Mykra, I want to hear about what happens after the mix. Don\'t over do it please. I\'ve had that happen to where I over did it and yes women will literally run from you (atleast try to get out of your presence). The chick that bought you the drink probably got a whiff from afar then got close and was overwhelmed. She didn\'t know how to handle it so she did in the best way she knew how.

[ October 01, 2001: Message edited by: jambat ]

CJ01
10-02-2001, 11:31 AM
Something similar happened to me today on the train on the way home. I was on the platform and this guy walks around and then stands next to me, kept turning his head round etc. Then on the train I get i first and go to stand on the other side of the train opposite the doors. I look at a poster and next thing I know he´s right beside me. There was absolutley no reason for this coz there was plenty of room, even free seats available and there was noone standing on the other side where we had entered. After a while of pretending not to be looking he moved to the middle where the pole is, then he moved even further away to the next door a few meters away, there was several people there already.
I didn´t mind, coz he really was not my type!

Before that small, less obvious things happened. Including, another girl but,for once a more attractive one but that could have been me reading too much into it.

BTW that girl still hasn´t mailed me back ... images/icons/crazy.gif , strange things are going on. images/icons/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-02-2001, 01:03 PM
Yep its getting weird real weird but its all good so far he he, well keep those stories coming, i am getting DIHL all the time. And a little of story the americans are about to go after the afgans i think, heard something i hope it stays a low key thing i really do. Someone needs to show a bit of restraint.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-02-2001, 08:45 PM
Maybe the mones got to her but once you were gone she forgot about you. It\'s a possibility. I mean she really didn\'t know you nor did she have a real connection with you other than being your hair dresser right?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-02-2001, 08:50 PM
My hairdresser is great and shes a 10 perfect bod, anyway she gives me a great head massages and brushes up agaisnt me and takes her time, and i get some decent conversation out of her to, some real insights into how women think, shes with someone else but still flirts and talks and is great.

And also a great source of information, which is handy. For all her other types out there. he he

CJ01
10-03-2001, 01:27 AM
jambat that´s the weird thing about it and really surprised me, the last time I was there and met her (for the first time as far as I am concerned) was 3 months (nearly four by now). Then she passed on the note to a third party. I don´t know what´s up. images/icons/crazy.gif

Don´t matter though I have other things to worry about.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-03-2001, 08:41 PM
I love it when the mones make women chatty, because you get all kinds of insights and learn thing you shouldn\'t know. It makes for great conversation. That\'s why I may add some SPMO to may next APC/NPA mix.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-05-2001, 08:06 PM
Bump

**DONOTDELETE**
10-05-2001, 08:16 PM
hey jambat,

im ur newest follower and one of the pherodudes who wait for your latest release. what does SPMO does? what do u think will add to your super apc/npa combo?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-06-2001, 08:32 PM
Don\'t know yet. For some reason I\'ve yet to get my order. Usually it takes about 3 days but it\'s been five. Maybe I\'ll get it monday. I\'ll tell you what I plan to do...

1. Make an NPA/SPMO brew. (No APC)

2. Make an NPA/SPMO/NPA Brew

3. Make a PF/NPA brew.

I don\'t know how long this will all take but if SPMO has all the A-nol people are saying it may have this may be a hit.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-07-2001, 08:36 PM
Hit report? What\'s happening out there dang blast it? images/icons/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-08-2001, 06:28 AM
Saturday night, very popular major college area bar, huge place, packed with lots of smoke.

As an experiment, I loaded up on Pheros- 3-4 Sprays of The Edge (shirt), a couple drops of PI (wrists), 2 or 3 sprays of Andro 4.2 (hair).

I\'m 35 and there was a girl there (20s, about a 7, nice rack, average face, kind of slutty looking) who ended up standing next to me and she was ALL over me immediately. She couldn\'t keep her hands off of me. It was ridiculous.

I don\'t know if it was the pheros or the way that I look or something else.

But one thing is for sure, the excessive amount of pheros that I had on did not have a negative effect on her.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-08-2001, 08:10 PM
You didn\'t scare away with all that? I put too much of it on women run and hide behind their female friends. (This actually happened. It was quite funny when I think about it). images/icons/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-08-2001, 08:34 PM
why do women run away when we OD anyway? is it because we smell bad or is it because they feel too intimidated to talk to us?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-08-2001, 10:51 PM
Hi...all expert guys

images/icons/crazy.gif Just wonna tell my story a bit about my APC..!
: I alway working in my sister restaurant as a waiter when I got some free time so I was test my APC by apply few drops on my ears neck & arm . But I didn\'t get any big hit ( Test about 3 months ). images/icons/frown.gif

So I think that my APC ( bought from ebay before I found love-scent .com) is not real phero. Then I bought APC again from another seller on ebay ...!!! images/icons/shocked.gif Then I was found that the smell of APC (2nd bottle) is nearly unscent (just a bit scent) different from my 1st APC it have good smell.
But the result was still the same no big hit even I add more drops of APC. images/icons/frown.gif

The only thing I feel just some good smile only...!

But lucky I found you guy so please advise me a bit images/icons/crazy.gif lol please

**DONOTDELETE**
10-09-2001, 01:59 AM
Good stories latino and jacky keep em coming please they are always funny.

And how is the jambat mix going everyone.

jose
10-09-2001, 06:04 AM
I was at a bar last Saturday and met a nice married couple. I was wearing AE Two drops behind each ear, one drop behind the back of the hands. One spray of TES under each arm pit. I was sitting next to the wife and we were having a conversation about politics. she gave me the DITHLL and twirling her hair. When her husband went to the bathroom, she touched my hand and was getting a little physical. I was flattered of course but I don\'t mess with married women. She even gave me her husband\'s business card,and said that we should hang out sometime.
http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg (\"http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg\")

[ October 09, 2001: Message edited by: jose ]

**DONOTDELETE**
10-09-2001, 06:34 AM
oooh jose! be careful out there! that\'s scary! LOL!

jose
10-09-2001, 07:21 AM
It wasn\'t scary, but I will tell you one thing if she was single I would have fucked the shit out of her.
http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg (\"http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg\")

**DONOTDELETE**
10-09-2001, 08:52 PM
Yes, pheromones can get you into trouble if you\'re not discerning. Like Paul I too am curious how are you people doing with the mix. I mean I know you like it but what\'s happening out there? By the way I got my stuff today and I\'ll start mixing soon. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-09-2001, 10:32 PM
hey jose, why not go threesome with her husband? NO IM JUST KIDDING. IM NOT THAT BAD!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-10-2001, 12:48 AM
ooooh yeah, married women...immoral yet tempting....

i\'ve been using the mones for almost a good year now. i was one of the old-school pheroers when PI/PF combo was the shit. dirk would swear by the combo everytime a newbie had questions...
ever since i discovered pheromones i\'ve never stopped wearing them, didn\'t even skip a day. so i\'ve kinda gotten used to the friendly smiles and the DIHL and touches and chattiness and physical closeness. plus recently im going through a major shift in my life so i have to pay extra attention if i wanna notice any hits.

i\'ve got a couple of good hit stories, i\'ll just post an interesting one first...

i work at a sushi restrauant part time as a cashier. and there aren\'t that many waiters around so numbers wise im in a very favorable environment. i was asked to move from one branch to another cuz they were short on peeps. i was getting some hits quite regularly from female customers(they would make comments like \"ooo, what a handsome waiter we got tonite..\"-they didn\'t know i wasn\'t their waiter when i brought them to their tables..some of the younger customers would just DIHL at me whenever i grab their checks or try to start some small talk) and from a couple of the younger waitresses who went to a stateU near by. there was also this 17 year old japanese/white mixed cute cashier that just couldn\'t stop giggling and smiling and shying away and touching my arms whenever i was around her.(oh yeah i switch my mones between PPA/Attraction, andro/attraction, apc/pf, the wipes, pi/pf, aego/edge, pi/edge and attraction/edge)

one time a really classy looking petite black girl who apparently had some japanese blood(cuz her last name was yokohama but she only knew very little japanese) was trying to ask me how to write her name in japanese when the cutest waitress(the one the head chef had tried to get)actually cockblocked her! she just gracefully inserted herself in between the space between me and the black/j cutie and joined the conversation by pointing out different possible ways to write my name and hers. i didn\'t realize it until later but the glow from the black/j girl\'s face just faded and she looked away absent-mindedly while the waitress was talking. then she just up and left when her food was ready...looking a little disappointment at me when going through the door.(she was waiting for take out)
but i was too happily distracted by the waitress to notice. she was also just a part time and she went to the stateU a couple of blocks away. of course more stuff happened with this waitress but i\'ll save that for another post. :-)

as i moved to the new branch i was quite happy cuz there was a whole group of new waitresses i haven\'t met b4. the supervisor was a 29ish attractive petite married japanese women. she was quite mean to me when i first walked in the door to punch in cuz i didn\'t use the employee\'s entrance.(like hell i would know..)but as soon as she started to show me around the new cashier system she obviously started to talk softer and actually smiling a bit. (oh yeah i also discovered NLP and SS(speed seduction) at this point so i experimented a couple of the basic stuff on her...mirroring and kino and some simple inductions and magical connection patterns) and by the end of the day she reacted positively to my kinos on her arm and back. now i didn\'t know this until way recently but the attitude she had towards me was quite special cuz it turns out that she\'s the control freak bitch of the branch.(after i\'ve asked around)well she IS a supervisor so that\'s her job. and most people don\'t like her too much, although some of the sushi chefs think she\'s hot. but i was getting the \"treatment\" for a good 4-5 month b4 shit started happening and our friendship got scramble to shit. but during that time i was flirting with her on a daily basis, kino was no problem as i was massaging her regularly.(on the job no less!)
and most ridiculously she was actually the one to slap my ass first(hard enough to make a sound...in front of another male assist-manager!) TWICE in a row. (u can just imagine all the alpha-male tension shit that\'s gonna go down between me and this assist later on...) and on a couple of occasions she would ask me to the back to give her more massages.(and no being the dumbass that i was i actually developed real feelings for her so i respected her marriage and didn\'t do anything...well it turned out i respected her marriage more than she did cuz i think injured her pride when i cut the massage short...when the OWNER\'S SON walked by and went \"ala, what\'s going on here?\" )
and im not sure how i feel now but later i found out she\'d cheated on her husband twice(that i know of) with the head chef and the head sushi chef. one of the cashiers caught them making out in the storage room. and then other stuff happened and now we don\'t talk to each other at work unless we have to.
and she IS a control bitch indeed, whenever i would try to experiment SS on some of the new cutie trainees she would say something mean to cut me off...the only time when she wouldn\'t cockblock/interfere was if i was chatting with her friend or the owner\'s 17 year old daughter...who apparently enjoys my company. whoever posted a-nol works on young girls was right on the money...jambat\'s mix was also quite effective...plus young girls are not too sophisticated when it comes to masking their attraction towards men i guess....but she\'s too young and too dangerous to even flirt with so she\'s off limits. im still on the owner\'s good side for now. :-)

and finally just this morning a waitress i haven\'t worked with for a while obviously got hit by jambat\'s mix. as we were eating our after-work lunch, she passed by me to get the food and just commented on how incredible it is that i was trilingual...(i was talking to another sushi trainee in my language) and actually my japanese ain\'t all that so i just half-heartly replied \"more like 2 and a half..) and the waitress table just burst into giggles...then i knew mones got to them cuz they all had this \"i hate this job/life\" expression just this morning.
then i proceed to chat away with her about her career and whatnot. then she got too excited and moved to my little table and started describing her recent inner discover about finding her true calling in programming. at that point i was agreeing with whoever posted that pheromones allows us to hear these things we aren\'t supposed to know...then i just gave her some ideas about how to break into the programming field and it wasn\'t until later(always..)that i realized she was twirling her hair and stretching her chest quite a bit and her eyes were all shiny. i don\'t know if it was excitment of talking about finding her destiny or me or the mones or all of the above. but today was probly the 3rd time i\'ve worked with her and she lays this deep personal info on me. pretty cool i thought.

ooook...i\'ve accidentally posted too much sorry if it wasn\'t entertaining enough...it was more like a pheromone experience recap than a hit story i guess. :-)

in pheromones we trust

[ October 10, 2001: Message edited by: Nobody ]

[ October 10, 2001: Message edited by: Nobody ]

rjm
10-10-2001, 03:29 AM
I\'ll keep it brief --

WalMart -- me looking for mirror; walk by cosmetics section; two girls heads WHIP around; too young. DAMN! images/icons/smile.gif

BTW, wearing Jambat, plus extra APC. I thought too much; apparently not. images/icons/smile.gif

Later!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-10-2001, 06:39 AM
goodness gracious! what a novel! but a really good experience! i wish my work is like the normal job where you stay in one place the whole day! i bet my a** i\'m gonna be away from this forum for a while because im busy with dates! lol

u said u never skipped a day w/o using mones? have u ever thought of trying it just 1 day without it to see if everyone\'s gonna be reacting the same way? that should make them go crazy after you when they smell you again the next day with the pheros!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-10-2001, 11:53 AM
I do that quite a bit, cause they tend to last several days sometimes.

Hey its fun to drive some people insane, oh well images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-10-2001, 01:43 PM
This phero hasn\'t been mentioned in awhile but ...I recently purchased scented PI because it has worked for me in the past...and 2 hits happened! images/icons/cool.gif I use the standard drop behind the ear; but I always put what\'s left from my finger on my wrists. Hit #1 If I haven\'t had stuff on in awhile ; the first time I wear it home from work ...my wife takes me upstairs everytime!!! I gave her a ride home from work and by the time we got home she was ready to go! images/icons/cool.gif Hit #2 At work, it always seems to make this one girl in particular very sweet and passive and even affectionate towards me...It\'s very noticeable because she is generally very disciplined and aloof towards everyone! Today, her eyes were dilated and she was making nonstop eye contact with me in a 15 minute work-related conversation...(she is one of those girls that seems to go out of her way to NOT MAKE EYE CONTACT with anyone.) images/icons/laugh.gif It\'s just fun seeing the change in her......

**DONOTDELETE**
10-10-2001, 04:22 PM
redcapp, the only time i don\'t wear the mones are when i stay in and have no plans going out. i HAVE forgotten to refresh after 6-8 hrs several times and excused myself to the restroom to reload. but after a year of experiences, i realized that alcohol-based or not, i usually didn\'t get any obvious reactions immediately after application. the hits usually start 15-30-1hr afterwards...but of course i still get surprises every now and then. overnight pheromones on shirts(andro/attract)is also one of my favorite...with bounce fabric freshener.

i don\'t know if anyone remembers this post but i described an experience of OD in a korean club a while back...2 pf wipes with a couple of dabs of EVERYTHING i had. i didn\'t get any of the action but 5 of my friends just got seriously effected(plus the alcohol)and 2 guys were taking turns necking and fingering a girl they were both after(who later threw up on both of them)...and my other \"friend\" was tonguing one of the waitress i brought as a date...talk about taking it up the ass in chumpland...but i was getting what i deserved cuz i was after her friend(the cutest waitress...which was why i brought her friend..so she can talk about the night/advertise me to her indirectly)so i kinda ignored her advances in the club...after i got back from the dance floor they were necking already...15 mins after arriving at the club.

it was an eye opening experience for me. :-)

in pheromones we trust

**DONOTDELETE**
10-10-2001, 08:35 PM
Nobody, what an experience! That\'s what I\'ve been trying to get people to do, tell me what up you know what I mean. Cool of you to not go for the married chick. It always leads to s#!t. I know there\'s going to be a lot of temptation especially for some of us who aren\'t used to getting this kind of attention. (That would include me) But good looking out on that one.

I love the way you guys are using the mix and experimenting. I\'m looking to have some good stuff for you soon as far testing but I love hearing these stories. And it\'s good to throw in there how you wear it. I usually don\'t do the behind the ears thing but I might start. By the way, it\'s cool to have a whole ounce of APC, it just is. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-10-2001, 10:30 PM
thanks jambat...but u know life is made of regrets no matter which course of action u chose...i feel like total idiot for losing out what could have been a precious and intoxicating affair with my supervisor...one of my fantasies u understand..:-) and if i did mess with her i would have probly gotten into trouble in a way i couldn\'t predict, lost my loving gf and regretted it...life really sucks sometimes.

and about the application....behind the ear doesn\'t work for me...gets itchy. hehe i have always applied on neck and wrist points since i use my hands alot when i talk. body heat can evaporate the neck mones...easy to spread them. i have long hair so i apply andro/attract/edge there when im not tying in a ponytail. i used to worry about how many dabs i should apply and i reread scientist\'s excellent post on high end low end of hit range...i realized that i have been applying quite close to his calculations. 1 spray of andro/1 spray of attract(hair), 1 dab of aego(wrist), 1 spray of edge(neck) and apc/npa(back of hand)... i think a good idea to keep in mind is that close range means small application and open or large space means more application. and sometimes, less IS more.

and...i know there was a thread about NLP b4...but it was about giving away that \"how to get a stripper in bed\" free ebook...but anybody actually have the current SS materials(seminar tapes/manuals)and spent good time studying them? being able to take a women through an emotional rollercoaster with ur words is a really handy skill to have.

in pheromones we trust

[ October 11, 2001: Message edited by: Nobody ]

**DONOTDELETE**
10-11-2001, 10:15 PM
This story was requested from me so here it is, the crazed cultist...

...so to speak...

At times I do a little writing and drawing. If I have my laptop or sketchbook on me and have time I go to a coffee shop or cafe and work on some stuff. The cool place to do this is the cafe in Border\'s Books. I drink some green tea and work on my project whatever it is. When I got there all but one tables was taken. Actually it was taken too but there was this cute blonde there. Now there were two chairs and no one seemed to be attached to the other one. There were a pile of books there but they seemed to belong to her.

I asked her if I could sit there and she said yes. I thanked her, sat down, pulled out my sketchbook and started to draw. Soon she said \"Hey, did you see the movie Matrix.\" In this French accent (I think it was French). I did see Matrix (it\'s my favorite action film this side of Blade) and I said \"Yes.\" She starts telling me about how the world is truely like that and I agreed in someways it is.

We got into a conversation about metaphysics and all and she swears we were meant to meet and that she can all tap into some kind of force (like Star Wars I guess) and use the power to better herself and all this. There was an organization - a group of people- who showed her how to do it and that they could show me too. I told her that I wouldn\'t be tapping into any other forces than God. She went into this thing about how God was the force and how Jesus just knew how to use this force better than everyone else and we could all be Jesus or any of the other high profile religious figures. Basically it got down to a religious debate sort of. So she asked me to read some certain scriptures to her. What was funny was there are parts of scripture where she\'d say, \"Jesus wouldn\'t say that.\" And I\'m thinking, like -what- does Jesus chill out with her on saturdays? I mean what, do they have little get togethers and He tells her what He said and didn\'t say.

But basically after a point she tells me people are afraid to better themselves and says she wants to offer me a \"tool\" to help me get in touch with the force and better myself and the people around me. I told her I have that tool and his name is Jesus. At that point she tried to get me to come with her to some place with her (FYI I\'ve known this chick for all of 30 minutes if that)...

...and speaking of the movie Blade at this point I\'m thinking of the scene where the vamp chick leads that guy to the vampire club to get sucked dry by helltrash vampires. (Did I say helltrash? Okay, I talk like Buffy, what\'s that about?) Anyway, I\'m like \"How about no, I don\'t go with you.\" I didn\'t say that because she was so nice but I wanted too. (I go in for sarcasm). Anyway she started trying to convince me of how great this all was and I\'m thinking about the martial arts move my personal trainer taught me a few months ago. If she made any move to grab me that arm was getting locked. Lucky for us both she wasn\'t totally crazed and wrote her email and phone number in my sketch book. We parted ways soon after and I went on my way thinking that was too weird.

Remember what I said about the mones guys? All that \"With great power comes great responsibility.\" Sure Peter Parker said it first but it still applies. See it\'s cool to attract people and be able to have that edge but you know what, sometimes it just gets weird. (Just ask CJ). By the way my mix on that was, yep, you guessed it, 70/30 APC/NPA. And yes she had the whole hair playing deal going and did hang on to everything I said. So be careful out there people. Although the weirdos do make for better stories.
images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-12-2001, 12:05 PM
wooah!!! this is so weird! u know what jambat, just before u said about the scene in the movie blade, i was already thinking about it. did she say where what place she\'s taking you to? boy if i were in ur shoes, i would probably shake in fear! 1st of all, im scared with anti-christs. and the next thing im afraid of is a crazed person! i think

**DONOTDELETE**
10-12-2001, 12:08 PM
wooah!!! this is so weird! u know what jambat, just before u said about the scene in the movie blade, i was already thinking about it. did she say where what place she\'s taking you to? boy if i were in ur shoes, i would probably shake in fear! 1st of all, im scared with anti-christs. and the next thing im afraid of is a crazed person! i think

**DONOTDELETE**
10-12-2001, 07:49 PM
Right, and I\'m sitting there thinking \"She wants me to leave with her and go somewhere I haven\'t been before.\" You know, I\'m not a child but that \"Don\'t talk to strangers\" thing was starting to sound real good.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-12-2001, 10:51 PM
Hey guys
I\'ve been watching this forum for about a month now and its like i know everybody here. great stories . great info. I must say that i have noticed a slight to dramatic change in all the areas of life while using mones. I cant say that i have had any major hits but people sure do treat me different. I mean mostly people i don\'t know. I went to wal-mart the other night and i think i spent 8 to 10 hours in the place. Every fruitbat and squirel in the world wanted to talk to me.(the crazed cultist story made me think of this). I couldn\'t get away and not to mention all the people i know. Also here lately every time i step off the stage i am like surrounded by people ( its always been like this but it seems more than usual now ). I really think that this stuff helps in the way we carry ourselves with an aura of confidence. I\'m wondering if the effects of the nol we wear works on ourselves. Somebody reply to this. Anyway i think im ramblin. O ya also i\'ve noticed that if u wear the stuff on the back of your wrists it last alot longer than anywhere else on the skin. Laters
Strat

**DONOTDELETE**
10-13-2001, 10:33 PM
Yep, you\'ll attract the fruitcakes, but hey what can you say and chick really wasn\'t a problem it was just when you\'re actually in the situation it\'s just weird although I\'ve been known to attract weird chicks so this isn\'t a suprise really. images/icons/smile.gif

rjm
10-14-2001, 08:16 PM
Jambat,

Great story! I would have asked her where the place was and checked it out myself while she wasn\'t there.

SB,

Eight to ten HOURS at Wal-Mart? Geeeeeezzzzz! SO did ya get any numbers?

Later!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-14-2001, 10:24 PM
Randy,

I hate to admit it but i didn\'t get a single number. I really am serious though when i say they were all questionable. I too have a tendancy to attract odd women. My last two girlfriends were total hell on me so I think i\'m a little gun shy. Don\'t get me wrong, even if they are strange I love the attention and I\'m sure i\'ll see some of \'em again. I do know that the pheros are workin\' because of all this attention. It\'s way cool. I guess I shoulda got some numbers and saved em for a later date. I\'m still kinda pissed and gatherin my sanity after losin it in my last episode. I guess it does seem kinda silly to be wearin the stuff and not usin it to my advantage. But like i said in an earlier post this stuff is great for other areas of life other than gettin chicks. I will let everyone know as soon as I have some goodies to tell. And ya it seemed like forever in wal-mart. I had to replace my ice cream cause it melted and i think my milk had already turned to butter.I\'m havin a blast with this stuff.
Laters, images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-15-2001, 08:06 PM
When you say questionable ...?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-15-2001, 09:30 PM
They all just seemed so odd. I don\'t know. Like one chick answered all the questions she asked and never let me get in a word. Another one laughed at everything she said and said ya know what i mean every other word. Another one laughed and snorted like a walrus. and then another one talked so loud that i\'m sure everyone in the store could hear her. Like i said, I attract some odd chicks but this was an extremely off night. I was just turned off by them all. Maybe i should check my mix. Hey the stuff is workin but maybe i was half asleep and put in some toilet bowl cleaner with my npa.Or even worse maybe they\'re all my ex girlfriends sisters and cousins that I didn\'t know about. Anyway I was surrounded by some real backwood country f**ks. But like I said hey at least i know the stuff is workin. But anyway enough of that. Check this out. I walked into a convenience store today and asked the chick behind the counter a question and she looked at me with this far away bambi look and said \"um\". and then i said \"um\". And then she said Oh i\'m sorry and yabada yabada and what did you say and then put on this smile that could part the sea.There were a ton of people in line so i just got my info and split. Was this DIHL or a hit or something? Maybe?
Laters,

rjm
10-15-2001, 10:10 PM
Oh yeah, that was a hit -- the infamous DIHL!

I do understand about being gunshy at the prospect of a new relationship; been there done that, and now I find I\'m far more discerning in what I will and will not accept. That being said, I like to use them to the extent that the targets absolutely go goofy at my mere presence.

Ain\'t it nice that now YOU have more choices!? images/icons/smile.gif

Later!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-16-2001, 04:39 AM
Way cool. for sure more choices. I\'m gonna do more field work. I had upped my dose. I\'m hopin\' my afa will get here today. I\'ll let you guys know more as it happens. Oh no I think i\'m out of something. Guess I need to stop by the convenience store.
Laters. images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-16-2001, 05:11 AM
Yeah images/icons/laugh.gif i know the DIHL i get hundreds daily, hey almost every girl i talk to, no matter i gotta use NLP to keep my ego in check. Otherwise i would keep laughing all through the day.

This is all to much sometimes but its a good ego boost and a good way to be. Well keep up the good work everyone.

SyraBrian
10-16-2001, 02:38 PM
I hate to sound elitist, but Wal-Mart? When you\'re wearing the \'mones, try a nice upscale department store like Lord @ Taylor!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-16-2001, 03:11 PM
sounds real cool but i\'m from podunk America. If I ever come to your neck of the woods i\'ll be sure to check it out. ARe they open at 3 a.m. and what flavors of ice cream do THEY have ? Huh ?
Laters.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-16-2001, 04:42 PM
Hey Paul,
What exactly are you wearin\' to get a hundred hits a day.
I\'m new, so please excuse and answer again if already asked.
I haven\'t even got my 1st order yet, but a post like your\'s gets a guy excited about the future. : images/icons/shocked.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-16-2001, 08:23 PM
Paul\'s the \"hit man\". He\'s got so many mixes companies ask him what to do. images/icons/smile.gif

I don\'t know what Paul uses but go ahead and try that 70/30 mix, I bet you\'ll get hits. Although Paul seems to have mastered the whole hit thing.

rjm
10-16-2001, 10:55 PM
I\'m with stratoblaster - when I roll outta work on Sunday night / Monday morning, all that open around here is Wal-Mart, Super K-Mart, Burger King and Eat \'N\' Park... I may do Paul\'s OD-thing soon (check his thread; I think he\'s slipped over the edge, so to speak images/icons/smile.gif )and go to the mall -- maybe Saturday...

I think it would be fun to live with Paul for about a month... Get the impression he only \"sleeps\" when his body drops from exhaustion? About twice a week?

Later!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 04:36 PM
Well that usually happens only when i mix the stronger stuff, and i have learnt to look for signs of hits, its more of a case of recongising quickly when i am getting a stare or a look etc. Most of new users probably only notice about 10% of the hits and DIHL looks that they get, that term really needs to be changed and i am going to set up and ICQ group to discuss this stuff outside of the forum so if anyone wants to setup information and experiences exchanges then just drop me a line or each other a line on your icq IDs. You need to looks at fastseduction.com and read right the way through, lots of great info and what to look for.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 10:01 PM
How strong would you say you can get without the ladies running from you with reckless abandon? I mean I ODed once or twice and women showed serious signs they didn\'t want me around.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 10:04 PM
Probably slightly above normal but they even run away with normal dosages, but when i did od some even came closer, so i guess it is all different.

Also when i was on a bus with that massive OD i found that i even put some women to sleep, now there is something new. Time for a new post on how to put women to sleep whislt ODing it.

Did you find that jambat, weve had women opening windows on buses.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 10:09 PM
Never had that happen. I was at a club when my OD happened. I was doing fine until I put more on. I went over to this chick and she ran and hid behind a friend. Although she was laughing it was still obvious because none of these chicks wanted to dance with me. I could get dances when I wasn\'t wearing mones.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 10:13 PM
Yeah same here, did that at a club once as well and same thing, did you put mr goofy look on - images/icons/laugh.gif -like that one and what was the response you could make a joke you were stalking them. Lol now there is an idea for the fastseduction+pheromone types another tactic and behaviour to do, hey add your responses here.

>>>>> I wonder how many people are watching us right now oh well its all good lol common everyone jump right in lol.

Wait for the response in about 24 hours lol

rjm
10-18-2001, 12:10 AM
ALTER EGO (6 drops)
LURE (3sprays)

AE -- 2 drops in hair, one on each side of neck, one on each forearm (rubbed around), wiped as much of residue as possible on chest.

L -- 1 spray in hair, 2 on chest / side

EVERYBODY at work was talking to me, even for no real reason, to the point of telling me about the problems they\'re having... These are people I DO NOT KNOW.

People just frickin\' LOVE me! :

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2001, 12:56 AM
LOL Randy, how is that possible?

Isn’t that a major OD, shouldn’t people be running like a swarm of bees are after them?? images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2001, 01:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PheroMiX:
Isn’t that a major OD, shouldn’t people be running like a swarm of bees are after them?? images/icons/wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL, nah, it\'s because I wasn\'t in the room at the time.

Actually, I don\'t have much of a problem with that at work, though it would be very interesting to see what kind of effect I\'d receive from the older women I work with.

To me, it seems Randy sprayed a small fortune upon himself.. so he damned well better have everyone talking to him images/icons/wink.gif

rjm
10-18-2001, 01:10 AM
What -- how is it possible that they love me? \'CAUSE I\'M WONDERFUL, DAMMIT!!!

No really, I think it\'s because AE and L are -nol, along with the -none. Also, I don\'t think they\'re particularly strong; perhaps because of the mix.

I really don\'t know WHY it worked; I just know what I saw... Go figure...

Later -

rjm
10-18-2001, 01:16 AM
Well, no, I didn\'t spray \"a small fortune\" on myself... Here\'s what I did:

AE:
Put finger over top of bottle; what stays after inverting bottle and returning to normal is a drop. It IS expensive though, so I don\'t use it very often.

Lure:
$19.95 per bottle. I bought 2 at THAT price! I put some into a 1/3oz spray bottle. Three sprays ain\'t that much.

Maybe I\'ll use it when I do a \"Paul OD.\" images/icons/laugh.gif

Later!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2001, 02:55 PM
Hey i wanna share something too!

I\'m using a combo of PI and APC

I went to the NOPI store in our are (store for car parts) this afternoon. when I walked in, I saw a cute girl with her boyfriend and i was wondering how she\'d react to my \'mones. So I passed by her making sure she gets it. We were about 3 feet apart and in the middle of us there\'s a stand where diff. kinds of headlights are displayed for sample. this cutie made her move and went close to me playing with those lights. then i noticed she looked at me so i looked back at her. DAMN her eyes are so adorable!!!! She gave me the cutest smile i\'ve ever seen! I told her those lights are really nice but she didn\'t say a word and went back to her boyfriend. I guess she\'s scared her boyfriend might see us talking. But geez!!! she\'s really pretty! I hope i see her again when she\'s alone.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2001, 06:29 PM
oh and i forgot one more thing!

aside from that cutie, i passed by another girl in the same store who looked at me curiously. i said hi with a smile and she said \"wazzup\" in a not so cute manner then she giggled and looked away and seemed a bit embarrassed with the way she uttered \"wazzup\".

then another girl walked in and i believe she\'s a friend of that girl with the boyfriend. she headed to the desk where I was leaning on and we were like 1.5 feet apart and i never moved away until she finally turned her head to me like she wanted me to look at her too. you know that kind of look? like she wanted to see my whole face. Well, i didn\'t look at her coz deep inside me i\'m laughing. I was like, you have to work hard for me... LOL! Anywayz, those are my today\'s experience! I really like this stuff!

[ October 18, 2001: Message edited by: Redcapp ]

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2001, 07:37 PM
Redcapp what were you using?

If we report a hit shouldn\'t we say what we were using at the time?

and being a ice king redcapp? That\'s doesnt seem very nice!! Was it fun? images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2001, 08:01 PM
Yes i did say what combo it was! You probably missed the 1st part of my post. But i\'ll say it again, PI/APC. I use the regular dab of PI then a lot of dabs APC.

And the ice king thing, OH YEAH! I know! I\'m not really like that though as you can see with what i did to the 1st girl (w/ the BF). But the 3rd girl was so unlucky coz by that time, i\'m already laughing inside and can\'t believe it\'s happening. It\'s the 3rd girl in the same store can u imagine? BUT IT WAS A LOT OF FUN!!!!! BRING IT ON! images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2001, 10:41 PM
So that PI and APC is doing good for you? So how does the stuff smell? I know NPA enhances the smell of stuff but what does PI do to it? images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2001, 12:55 PM
Mens PI is none and womens PI is nol+couplins

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2001, 08:20 PM
The Bat is back!

As I suspected it\'s good. Yes, NPA/SPMO 70/30 ratio! It\'s good I tell you!

Not sudden like APC/NPA but here\'s the set up:

I\'m getting off the train right. I see this girl and ask her didn\'t she go to the same college I did. She says yes but we didn\'t go the same years so I figure maybe we just met in passing because I still go up there for various things. We begin to talk and we go to this art store where we walk around for about 45 minutes talking. Now you may say big deal, but this doesn\'t usually happen with women I know I\'ve seen at the college, hell women who know me don\'t even hang around for 45 minutes.

Moments later after she leaves an Asian girl comes over to me and invites me to her gallery showing. She says since I\'m an artist I might like to come. We talk for a few minutes but I did take the invite.

Later (about 3 hours later) I sprayed on a shot of my original blend. I walking into a copy shop and the new girl rushes to my aid and is incredibly pleasant. Usually if I come in there no one\'s paying attention atleast not like this girl, she nearly rushed me and almost acted like she knew me (but this was my first time meeting her). When I walked by the other girl that worked there called me over and made small talk with me. That was cool because I usually have to get her attention. I made my copies and walked out but told the new girl I looked forward to seeing her again and she just gushed. And this girl\'s a cutie too. I\'m going to consider these hits. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2001, 10:32 PM
HOnestly, since I used PI, i was never able to smell it. It\'s like thick water to me. It just gives a little heat on my neck and that\'s what make me think that it\'s working. But the APC, it\'s still sweet but not as enhanced as with NPA. But it sure did something for me!

Hey, does it automatically mean that if I use PI, it intimidates women? Or if I project a nice man image, that would still make me approachable?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2001, 10:34 PM
See it does work lol beats my combo images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-20-2001, 08:59 PM
Actually, you\'ve been holding out on us. What\'s up with that? You\'re supposed to be telling us about your hits with Andro 8.4, and don\'t gimme that \"I get a lot of hits stuff\" tell us what\'s up with your new hook up. Bruce may even begin to sell it. I may even check it out if the price is right. images/icons/smile.gif

[ October 20, 2001: Message edited by: jambat ]

**DONOTDELETE**
10-20-2001, 09:08 PM
well up until i brought the stuff from this site, i was buying it from the australian company olner pty ltd, and i have brought recent purchases from love-scent instead and i got a letter from the company saying that it was giving me a special trail offer of double the normal strength a727 as a trail offer as it was after feedback on how much is enough etc, probably as a result of all mine and yours and everyone elses activity here on the forum, its good to know that i wield some power somewhere or influence anyway. SO i got it and have been using it sense in the combos thought i would just try it anyway. It was 54 bucks australian which would be about 27 american. Apparently it was meant to be a trial offer, bruce might want to contact the company direct to see what their feedback is.
Seeing as though some of us are going to be beta testing stuff, should be interesting, but anyway, i think its 8.4 they did say when i ordered that it was definetley double the normal strength of their product of androstenone. It smells real strong so ive running amok in the shopping centres my fav place for testing on some of my days off, i consider myself an experimental test case etc.
Anything else i have missed, bruce has the direct line to these guys so he may have a better chance of getting some info.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-20-2001, 09:25 PM
What we want to know is how the stuff\'s working? What kind of hits are you getting? See you bein\' shady on the pheromone tip. I see what happening here. You don\'t want everyone to know about the stuff you\'re using. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-20-2001, 09:33 PM
Spot on jam i gotta keep some secrets oh your playing NLP with me ok what sort of hits are you getting with your mix, you know the real hits we keep secret from the world images/icons/laugh.gif its a real good one right lol images/icons/smile.gif pretty well much the same as anyone gets from P10 i guess

**DONOTDELETE**
10-21-2001, 08:18 PM
P10? I thought your thing was AE. I told Lugas to pick up AE because I thought that was one of your favorites. He wanted three pheros and I sugguested the mix and that he buy AE. Should I have said P10 instead? images/icons/crazy.gif

rjm
10-21-2001, 09:23 PM
Hey RC!

I\'ve been using a PI/APC combo myself, but got nothing -- at least nothing that I could tell...

What was the concetration you were using? 30PI/70APC?

I just put about five drops of PI into about 3-4ml of APC, so I don\'t really know what my concentration was / is.

Like I said though; it got nothing happening for me...

Later!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-21-2001, 09:38 PM
Hi Randy

I didn\'t mix up the APC-PI in one bottle. I used the standard PI behind each ears then covered with APC on the neck, shirt, hair and wrists. I think I put a lot of APC that time but it sure worked.

I\'ve been trying the same combo for about 3 days now and I put them together in a separate bottle 20/80, PI-APC but i\'m not getting anything so far. I might increase the PI and test it again. But as i\'ve said in my other thread, whenever i go to the mall i never get anything. And that\'s where i\'ve been testing the APC/PI 20/80.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2001, 08:21 PM
PI is not NPA images/icons/smile.gif

Try PI and PI(w) together. 50/50% or 60%/40% however you want to mix it (some may want more A-nol other may want more A-none). No I haven\'t tried it but logically it should work. As for this PI/APC thing, PI is all hardcore A-none that you\'re mixing with more unneeded A-none and the only thing you\'re getting from the APC is the smell which I\'ve been told isn\'t the same as with NPA (which enhances the smell). Remember the secret ingredient to NPA is...? We don\'t know, but I don\'t think I know of success stories with this mix. PI isn\'t really made for mixing. Put it on then spray something over it but you may not want to mix it directly. PI and AFA? Maybe. PI and AE? Sounds good.

My advice is PI and PI(w) or maybe PI and AFA (you can mix these) then rub on some nice SPMO (I don\'t think you can OD on that). Now try that and I bet you do better.

images/icons/smile.gif

[ October 22, 2001: Message edited by: jambat ]

rjm
10-23-2001, 02:50 AM
PI and PI(w)?

OKay, so what does PI(w) smell like to cover the smell of the PI?

I use the APC MOSTLY for the smell...

Later!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-23-2001, 10:01 PM
Get an e-oil. I sugguest Egyptian or Arabian musk. It smells great and you can rub a lot on. Or you can put a lot of SPMO on after you spray it. As for mixing you can mix the two PIs together, I\'m sure that\'s fine. But if you can\'t find an e-oil go with a nice oil based men\'s fragrance. Try Gender One (a CK1 rip off but it last longer) or something like that.

rjm
10-23-2001, 10:12 PM
I have some White Musk, and some Egytian Musk. Is it my imagination, or do they just not last very long? It seems that after about 4 hours, there\'s nothing left of them... I invariably end up taking some with me for later touch-ups.

Later!

Whitehall
10-24-2001, 12:06 PM
Wearing TE, I was awaiting my plane at BWI bound back to San Jose. Got in line for some breakfast behind a pair of young women, maybe 25 y/o, black and white, dressed business-like. I\'m a buff, young-looking 50, a touch of grey, glasses, distingished alpha male-type, wearing sports coat and slacks. Professorial. Definitely NOT these women\'s type! Or so I thought.

In line, I hadn\'t said anything until we were ordering from the cook when I made an off-hand remark related to our food. Not a big response but there wasn\'t really time. We then had to get into another line to pay the cashier and I\'m behind the same two women. Then they took the initiative and smiled, giggled and paid me lot\'s more attention than usual, expected, or appropriate in such situations - we held up the line in fact. We went our separate ways to eat. Then the white one walked by me later at maybe 10 feet and she flashed a huge smile with a wave and loudly said goodbye and happy trip.

I would say this was definitely a hit. I\'m a friendly, easygoing guy but hardly an extrovert - I make conversation with strangers easily but the women\'s response was definitely amplified by, I deduce, the pheromones.

I think this illustrates the effects of pheromones well. I/it caught the females attention, put them at ease, and stimulated a response. It did NOT create a case of nymphomania (drat!) I\'d still be responsible for closing but she was pointed in the right direction and open.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-24-2001, 08:33 PM
Good, hit. I had my interview yesterday and I know the woman in HR got a DHIL for a few seconds, but she\'s not in charge of hiring. The actual person who is in charge is a guy but he seemed to pay attention everything I had to say and it seemed to go better than any interview I\'ve had so I think the mones helped a little here. We talked for about 45 minutes.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-24-2001, 08:53 PM
Good luck with the job jambat

**DONOTDELETE**
10-24-2001, 09:19 PM
hey guys!

when u guys get a DIHL, do they look at you with big eyes and like they\'re actually stunned just for about 1 sec.? or does a DIHL have to be a stare with a smile? i often get very short stares that actually scare me because of the way they look at me... like they want to kill me... images/icons/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-24-2001, 10:22 PM
No they dont want to kill you they want to fuck you that is a lovesick look lol images/icons/laugh.gif that is the time to go for it (stunned mullet) lol, i get all sorts of DIHL from short to long. Different people react differently to it.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-25-2001, 09:26 PM
Thanks for the well wishes Paul.

Hey Red, actually they want to kill you after the screw you, no I\'m kidding. The stare I get sometimes is the wide eyes for just a second that\'s when I say my name. If you\'re getting constant DIHL you\'re in the mix bro. images/icons/wink.gif

[ October 25, 2001: Message edited by: jambat ]

**DONOTDELETE**
10-26-2001, 01:26 PM
Oh god i love living in that place/zone do it all the time with my killer combos oh yeah he he

**DONOTDELETE**
10-26-2001, 06:37 PM
I\'ve never really O D\'d on purpose but today I did just for kicks. I put on 5 drops of AFA straight and then 5 of the NPA/APC. While I was at the store this lady let me get in front of her cause I only had one item. She was real nice and talkative, kinda 40ish, kinda cute. Iknew the guy in front of her and talked with him and then bought my stuff. Then I turned to talk to the lady and tell her thanks and she gave me a go to hell look and turned her back on me and ignored me. What\'s up with that. When I walked past her did it just nail her. I don\'t get it. I was dressed real nice, polite and smiled. Earlier in the day I got the most awesome smile from the secretary at my daughters school. And then it was like she kept following me around just to like be in the same room. Lots of eye contact. Beutiful chick and alot younger than the lady at the store. I want some of that. I\'m gonna move on that. Then later in the day I was having a conversation with an older lady about 70 yrs. or so and she just wanted to argue with me about everything. I\'ve talked with her before and she\'s always been real sweet. So give what dose of what I used, what\'s with the different reactions of the age differences? Some input?
Later.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-26-2001, 07:47 PM
When you OD like that you get a radical range of responses. Keeping them in a certain range helps to quell these kinds of things. You either get a good response or no response. And when you OD women become irritated and aggrevated and they don\'t want to be around you. But there are some women who love it and they want to be with you. Check into the secretary if she likes the scent.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-27-2001, 01:11 PM
Yeah there is a wide range of responses when one overloads it even sends some women to sleep on buses images/icons/laugh.gif which is a very interesting response lol.

Jaggy
10-28-2001, 08:20 AM
Ok just a short hit. I tried on my combo of APC/AFA/PI Ylang again yesterday. Went to grocery store and spotted this blonde over by the bread. She was just standing there trying to decide what to get. For the hell of it I passed her real close and slow to see what reaction I would get. I left the area and picked up the few things I needed to get and noticed she happend to be in the aisles I was. Loss track of her but then she was one person ahead of me in checkout line and was constantly turning and looking at me or was looking out of the corner of her eye. Each time she would look I would smile and she would smile back. The funny part about all this is when she got up to check out girl, she was fumbling around with her checkbook, wallet, found it difficult to answer whether she wanted paper or plastic bags. I almost burst out laughing. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-28-2001, 09:03 PM
Donald, has a very generic BC. Almost all of this stuff works on him and he kicks major a$$ out there.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-28-2001, 11:50 PM
Hey welcome to donaldduck land where this happens 100s of times a day, for this is my life in the world of pheros, hey keep these stories coming everyone i do what jaggy just did sometimes just for an occasional ego boost, hey it beats therapy at 100 bucks an our with a shrink who can never get it in one session (only if they would use NLP) most people could be cured in an hour but then they would lose all their clients, hey i can spend a hundred bucks buy some pheros and get three months out of the stuff.

1 hour vs 3 months of absoulute fun
i go with the pheromones and 3 months of fun images/icons/laugh.gif
Donald Duck quack quack

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2001, 10:53 PM
By the way is anyone trying Jambat II or III?

rjm
10-30-2001, 03:21 AM
Hey Redcapp --

They actually want to screw you to death!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-30-2001, 02:43 PM
I am not sure if this a hit from my pheros or if the pheros are just giving me confindents but does it really matter?? It still works!
I was reading my book in class and I noticed some sounds outside and then I looked right in front of me was the girl that I have been trying to get for 2 months just staring almost like a DIHL. I never knew what a DIHL was untill today... I dont think her eyes could have been wider or deeper towards me. She wouldn\'t let go off me in her sight. Then later I made the worst, most korny jokes ever created and the girl laughed at them. Then her best friend came up to me and said my name and instead of just passing me up after my name actually started flirting with me and wouldn\'t stop talking to me. This doesnt seem like a big deal but it is to me for they are almost like Ice Queens. They never did this before the pheros.
I was wearing TES but instead of spraying I dabbed. If there are any TES users I would say dab dont spray. I saw no results with spraying. I hope these kind of hits grow more numerous and better.
If this doesnt seem like a good hit remember this is my first one and I am a newbie.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-30-2001, 02:59 PM
Few things I have to say,
1)Would it be possible for those who have gotten consistant hits with the same mixes to post their mixes and also their ages? That might help a lot to let us n00bs figure out maybe what to get?
2)Anyone know anything about the level of naturally occuring \'mones produced by the body at different ages? Like how many mg\'s or whatever?
3)I\'m getting nice touches, more attention, but no DIHL. I use scented Attraction, but if I OD I will reek like aftershave. Should I OD anyways?

Jaggy
10-30-2001, 08:16 PM
Shin,

Sounds like hits to me! images/icons/wink.gif

Question Shin, How much did you dab on?

[ October 30, 2001: Message edited by: Jaggy ]

Jaggy
10-30-2001, 08:29 PM
Again, this hit goes back to another topic I posted in, mentioning I keep attracting married woman. Some of you will remember the girl that came up behind me and put her arm around my neck and waist from behind and just laid on me until people started to stare. She came across the street again today and put her around me and then sat down in my office to find out what I\'ve been doing...etc. Yes, she is married and a knockout. She has a friend who works in the same office. Another knockout, and lo and behold, single. I have talked to her and teased her alot, BUT, the married gal always comes around and throws herself at me when I am talking to her friend. All these married girls don\'t seem to want to see me with anybody! Geez! This is what I was wearing...4 dabs of PI/Ylang covered with SPMO.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-30-2001, 10:13 PM
You may want to switch on the Jambat mix or something but I think it\'s the A-nol in SPMO. Careful around the married chicks. This could be a big problem. Try PF or Jambat III which is PF and NPA at 70/30. This may do a little better even though there A-nol in it. And like I said maybe you just have a lot of married women working with you.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-30-2001, 10:37 PM
Well lets see here Jaggy. If I can remember right 3 dabs on Neck and 1 spray on accident of TES + 2 drops of Musk oil with Nol on wrists (but im sure that the oil was wearing off at that time)
We will see tommorow how these hit victims will act.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-30-2001, 11:45 PM
95 almost 100 guys this will be the secone one in forum history. Im getting hits all the time he he. Wonder if i can make this city rock

**DONOTDELETE**
10-31-2001, 12:35 AM
I already posted this in another topic but it belongs here as well.
I have certainly noticed a handful of women paying much more attention to me lately. At school, a girl I had only met a few days b/f and waved at a few times after, looped her arm through my forearm and asked me to go to her class with her b/c it was so boring. I could probably account for talking to me but the physical contact was unexpected and certainly not normal, at least in my experience.
This other girl who I mildly hit off with a few weeks ago, but didn\'t really pursue, really came on to me hard last weekend and told me to call her and we should go out.
Another girl has been kind of hinting at going out and very nice to me.
Regarding males, I have started hanging around these new friends and on the way back from lunch (walking) a couple of my friends, at different times, acted like high school. Sort of trying to box me and hit me in the arm etc. At our age (late 20s) seemed pretty silly, but maybe that\'s the PMs?
I have also noticed wearing the PMs has made me more aggressive and confident. I try to get close to the girls b/c I want to see if it works. Maybe that\'s why all the success or some combo of confidence and PMs.???
The only confirmed PM hit was a woman in a clothing store I was in asked me what cologne I was wearing b/c she wanted to get it for her husband, she seemed kind of giddy and flushed but maybe she was embarrassed asking such questions.

FYI: I have been using about 2-3 sprays of TE on my torso and musk oil on my wrists and neck supplemented with Aqua Di Gio cologne. I am afraid to go big on the TE b/c its smell is soooo strong.
PS Typos are free of charge

**DONOTDELETE**
10-31-2001, 06:16 AM
JAMBAT --- check your private message pls.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-31-2001, 09:57 PM
Just sent you a PM. Check it out. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-01-2001, 08:51 PM
Bump

**DONOTDELETE**
11-01-2001, 09:34 PM
Thanks jambat!

But still thinking of just getting both PF and AE... I don\'t know... images/icons/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-02-2001, 02:43 AM
Mike2velli
Member # 335
Rate Member
posted October 27, 2001 00:42
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------(I copied my post from X-cite to Hits)

Hi all,
I got an interesting hit using (4 dabs?) of NPA and part of an \"Xcite\" wipe.
This woman told me \"I LOVE your skin!...like a babies\'...look about 18...\"
I\'m 32 and Vampire pale LOL
(I asked a few women what they thought of the scent and they thought it was OK, nice.)

How many dabs of NPA get the best results? (I don\'t want to mix it, yet)

P.s. Thanks for all the great info (especially Bruce, Wild Oscar and Scientist posts helped me decide which products to buy) and the \"hits\" type post are incredibly inspiring !!!! images/icons/laugh.gif

Thanks,
Mike2velli

**DONOTDELETE**
11-02-2001, 01:35 PM
Let me tell you something, we don\'t dab NPA here we mix it!

Seriously, Paul (aka Donlad Duck) would probably be able to help you with something like this. I think he\'s done NPA in dabs before. Good hit. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-02-2001, 02:42 PM
Jammy;
\"we don\'t dab NPA here we mix it!\"

To each their own. But dabbed on NPA works allot better than mixing . Rock solid direct hits....Although if you over do it....You get really agressive responses.

So if ya want to dab it...do it.
TCO

**DONOTDELETE**
11-02-2001, 03:25 PM
Okay, Well I have another hit, but most of it was forgotten, hehe Vodka did that.... images/icons/laugh.gif
But anyways the same girl kept looking at me execpt I did like 5 dabs and 1 spray instead of 3 dabs but the girl just kept looking and looking and looking at me..... that wasn\'t really the hit though it was when I got DRUNK OFF MY ASS at lunch, I got all my courage and just went up to girl and said \"hi\", she just said oh hi and groomed her hair twice...... hope she didn\'t smell the vodka! And her friends said something about a stain or a star on my hair... how knows I cant remember. images/icons/laugh.gif

Girls kept touching me today. And accidentaly touched some girls boob and she didnt care. Is 5 dabs and 1 spray of TES a OD??

---------------------------------------------
Wow I smell like Vodka and Sandlewood! Does a Body Good!

[ November 02, 2001: Message edited by: ShinTen ]

**DONOTDELETE**
11-02-2001, 04:10 PM
Yuppers Bro that is bit of an od.

Hey try this out. Go light 2-3 dabs NPA one spray of TE.

With the dabs obe to your coller and the the other two to skin..side of neck.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-02-2001, 04:58 PM
First of all, Shin, you are a genius. You just can\'t beat the the combination of liquid courage and PMs...lol. images/icons/wink.gif
I just received my APC today, ordered b/f I read here about the concentration debacle. I really like the smell of the APC. I am going to try it with TE. I think I may overload a bit tonight and see what happens. I had on APC straight today with zero reaction...maybe there is something to that concentration bit...damn!
I am going to supplement my PMs with a shit load of alcohol in my blood stream, a-la Shen.
images/icons/laugh.gif

proteus
11-02-2001, 06:03 PM
Okay, had my first DIHL experience yesterday on my commute back from work. Always wondered what a DIHL looked like until yesterday. I\'m getting near my stop so I stand up, lean with my back against the side of the doorway and notice this gal (about 23 yrs old, on a scale of 1 - 10, an 8) and she\'s staring at me like she\'s been hit by something. I look around wondering what she\'s looking at - nothing there but me. I look at her again, she\'s still looking, I look away, turn again, she\'s still looking directly into my eyes like she\'s lovestruck or something - I start to feel a little weird (guess I know now how the ladies feel when a guy is openly staring at them), then amused as I figure it must be the pheros (was wearing nothing but three drops of PF that I put on just before leaving the office). So I\'m amused and I smile at her, she smiles back a little shyly, looks away, looks back and by then the train is at my stop and I get off. Weirdest thing and never had a gal stare at me like that before. I\'m pretty much sold on pheros and PF seems to just agree with me for some reason, although still going to order some of the other products shortly to see what responses I get there.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-02-2001, 08:22 PM
Ah yes, the DHIL. That\'s always fun stuff. We should have more of that in life. images/icons/smile.gif

TooCool...

...You say the women get aggressive? I want to hear about this. You gettin\' aggressive chicks over there. Nice. images/icons/wink.gif

DA
11-03-2001, 03:45 AM
I had a really \'interesting\' hit today, thought I\'d share it...

I went to a small grocery store to pick up a few things. The place was pretty empty, so no waiting in line at the checkout. Well, the girl at the cash register was cute...young 20s, brunette, really nice legs. She gave me a bored \'hi\' and started running my stuff through. Since I always like to test what I\'m wearing, I leaned in a bit and asked how her day was. She started talking a bit, still the same bored expression, and then a few seconds later, BAMMO. DIHL. Maaaajor DIHL. She actually stopped scanning my groceries and just looked at me for about 20 seconds with this goofy smile and a hynotized look. I just smiled back at her, chuckling to myself, and then she finally realized where she was again, and got very flushed and embarrased, very giggly. I decided to push it and got flirtatious, told her I liked her necklace, complimented her hair, etc. She just melted again, DIHL again, I felt like some kind of rock star (hehe). Pretty amazing stuff. Anyway, since I do have a gf, I didn\'t pursue things any further...

The mix? About 6 dabs APC (chest, wrists, neck) and three drops of PF (wrists, chest). Maybe half an hour after application.

Cheers,

DA

**DONOTDELETE**
11-04-2001, 03:27 AM
Yay, my pheros arrived sometime Friday! images/icons/laugh.gif Okay, my first observations:

First thing I did when I got my order was apply a few dabs of AE. 1 smeared between my wrists, 1 smeared on my neck, 1 on my chest. I wiped my finger off onto my grey shirt, and it left a small spot. I don\'t think the smell was bad, but it was doing something with my sinuses. Don\'t know how to describe the feeling, but the same thing happens to me if I accidentally take a good whiff of gasoline.

Anyway, off to work; upon arrival, my mind is giddy (\"heh, I get to test my pheros!! images/icons/tongue.gif). So, I talk to the korean woman first. We briefly talked about something she needed fixed, which fixed itself.. but in the brief time span, she was inclined to lean on a counter and talk to me, instead of the usual, just standing there. Subtle, but it indicated a higher level of comfort. (Like we were buds in highschool, talking)

Next woman usually always treats me nice. I visited her cubicle, which was crouded with stuff, and her other chair was full of junk, so I instead crouch down beside the chair, and stretch my arms across it, to expose my wrists. [She asked for me to stay a while, but that isn\'t unusual, and Friday she was a little soured by work] This is maybe 2-3 feet from her. It\'s inconclusive if anything different happened, because this woman\'s usually happy around me. This could be circumstantial, but there was a special meeting at work that only certain people could attend (she was one) and she volunteered a play-by-play to us (another cubicle mate). Soon afterward her spirit seemed lifted, but she did one unusual thing: a couple freudian slips. The one I recall (and definitely laughed at) was when she wanted to say vestibule, but it came out \"vesticle\".

Hanging around the printer and fax machine, there was a tad bit more chatter. The one very quiet female highschool intern we have, actually emitted some laughter at something I cracked to our secretary. Another woman, the one I used to do most of my work for, kinda leaned closely over my shoulder, while I was messing with the fax machine. (my workplace has a lot of women, but just about all are older + married)

Overall: My nasal passage went thru a lot of exposure. The relaxation/calming factor seemed to be in effect the most. Wearing AE, albeit while having an alterior motive to BE social, I kinda felt like I was a social butterfly, instead of pulling off an act. Also, no comments whatsoever on my \'odor\'.. no \"what are you wearing\", \"what\'s that smell\", etc. Oh, and the spot on my shirt disappeared as the scent faded.

Today: I was invited to see a soccer game with a couple of girls. Prime opportunity images/icons/wink.gif One I know well, the other not-so-well. The latter, first time I met her some weeks back, was not at all inclined to say much to me, so I set out to see if that would change. [I figured the first impression would stick and her convo\'s with me would be nearly nonexistant] It was kind of overkill, but we went to Philly from Baltimore [the latter girl is a soccer fan]. Of course, I drive, and this time I hastily use straight AFA because I was running late. I applied a dab to my neck, one between the wrists, and smeared a dab onto my baseball cap.

Result: the latter girl was more talkative. She did not seem to want to \'jump my bones\' but opened up a lot. It progressed to the point were I was talking to her one on one at the bar, after the game. I had her undivided attention for a few minutes on the issue of drinking and churchgoing. In this convo, I know I asked some questions that could\'ve easily elicited an astounded, defensive response... but no, not today!

Thoughts: AFA in the bottle had a noticeable scent, but after applying it, it seemed virtually scentless, but I could detect something by holding my wrist upto my nose. This will sound really funny, but the spot on my wrists smells exactly like.. ok, get ready... the skin of the women who smothered me in their breasts when I went to the nudie-bar for the first time, 5 years ago. What a memory it triggers images/icons/tongue.gif

[ November 04, 2001: Message edited by: Technologist ]

**DONOTDELETE**
11-04-2001, 04:48 PM
So no matter what just by bringing that memory back I\'m sure the mone\'s did enough. images/icons/smile.gif Hey maybe the stripper was wearing AFA? Maybe she knew about phermones way back then. (I wish I did).
images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-06-2001, 01:35 AM
Hi all,

After going from what I thought might be Pheromone OD to minimalist, I found what seems to be a great balance for me. images/icons/smile.gif
2 sprays of REALM and 6 dabs of NPA on wrists/hair. Good hits with some women and then BIG HIT with a tipsy woman who flashed me and my friends and got very \"physical\" with me images/icons/laugh.gif
This was not the first time I\'ve had to move a woman\'s hand away... images/icons/crazy.gif
Now if we could design Pheromones to attract the specific kinds of people we WANT to be with, instead of images/icons/frown.gif \"random\" hits like CJ awkward experiences )

Mike2velli

**DONOTDELETE**
11-06-2001, 01:36 PM
Here at work, sampling a little NPA, two females here have introduced more \'friendly tapping\' during conversation. One of whom I\'ve known for a while, the other not so long. The former.. guess what, is the same Korean woman from my first, long post up above. [sucks, she\'s married images/icons/tongue.gif] These two women are 30-something and 40-something respectively.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-06-2001, 03:33 PM
techno -

based on some article about body language that women tend to make during conversation with men, the \"friendly tapping\" is actually a buying signal. like if you are a salesman and a customer walked in, she\'s telling you that she\'s ready to buy anything you offer to her. i don\'t know if you see it that way.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-06-2001, 06:50 PM
To all,
I can only speak from my experiences,
but to mix NPA is to waste NPA, with any mix I have made I notice NOTHING, when I dab it on straight (anywhere from 3 to 6 dabs) it works !!!
No question.
I say put it on straight, and dab some cologone or e-oil, or better yet a spray of attraction has worked well too.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2001, 09:37 PM
I\'m usually a mixer myself but I may get into dabbing the stuff on. But I like to make all those cool mixes.

Jaggy
11-08-2001, 06:45 AM
Jambat as you know,I like the mad scientist routine myself, but NPA dabbed on with cologne or APC sometimes works better than the mixes. Try it. I think my some of my best hits have been with dabs of NPA covered with SPMO. Although images/icons/laugh.gif yesterday I did use the NPA/SPMO mix(I\'m out of plain NPA)adn went across the street to where all those girls are and again they went nuts. If the one single girl flipped her head around anymore she would have gotten whiplash...

**DONOTDELETE**
11-08-2001, 01:10 PM
How and where do I apply it?

Jaggy
11-09-2001, 05:39 AM
Ok here\'s both. Plain NPA I dab on neck. One on each side, then whats left over on finger down front of neck. I then cover with either APC or SPMO. When I use the NPA/SPMO mix, it\'s basically the same only I make sure I shake up the bottle first so it gets cloudy,then one dab on each side of neck, dab on front, dabs on back of both hands. One thing I did notice the other day was I looked in this journal I was keeping on my different combos since I started using mones and didn\'t realize until then just how many good hits came with AE added. I haven\'t had it for awhile, so I just ordered it again. NPA/AE? Will see...

**DONOTDELETE**
11-09-2001, 12:32 PM
Well it looks like me and jambat are teaming up he he to make a killer combo it could be bigger than ben hur do we have a BH arounds here anyway. Time for a name change he he

**DONOTDELETE**
11-09-2001, 09:15 PM
When I get some more cash I\'ll get some AE. I like to keep NPA in stock but AE is definitely worth checking into.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-10-2001, 01:36 AM
Keep us updated on AE jambat and what is happening with everyone using PI(W)

**DONOTDELETE**
11-12-2001, 07:53 PM
Yea, I\'d like to know that myself, how is PI(w)? Any big hits puting this stuff in your mixes?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-13-2001, 08:46 PM
Anyone?

rjm
11-14-2001, 04:17 AM
I\'ll let y\'all know as soon as I try it. Just got it in; no opportunities yet.

Later!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-15-2001, 10:08 PM
Well, you know, the mix is king. images/icons/wink.gif Seriously though, tell us all how and where you applied it and in what dose.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-15-2001, 11:30 PM
THANK YOU JAMBAT. I THOUGHT YOUR MIX DIDN\'T WORK FOR ME UNTIL MY BIOLOGY LAB THIS MORNING. THIS HOT CHICK (ONE YOU CAN TELL IS A GOOD TIME)WAS PRACTALLY TRYING TO TAKE OFF MY SHIRT WHILE THE TEACHERS WAS EXPLAINING THE LAB. ITS ONE OF THE MOST OBVIOUS HITS I HAVE EVER HAD. LOL, PLUS ALL THE GIRLS WERE LOOKING OVER AT HER LIKE THEY WERE JEALOUS. LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE TO COMPETE FOR ME. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-16-2001, 07:33 AM
LOL!!! Jambat wants his shirt to be taken off too!!! images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-16-2001, 11:58 PM
Please, I couldn\'t hope for more. images/icons/smile.gif I was in the crafts store today and met this girl from a previous crafts show I was at. She was a cute little morsel. She said \"Hey, I met you at the show.\" So we talked for a second and I got the number. I doubt it\'ll go anywhere considering our situations but I\'m sure we\'ll be talking. JB #1 rules! images/icons/wink.gif

Chemist
11-17-2001, 08:12 AM
1/3 Lure
1/3 PF-m
1/3 Rocabar cologne
5 sprays on the clothes
1 in the hair

I was really stressed = feeling not to good. I went to the doctor\'s office. The nurse is commenting how happy I look, that I must be in a good mood. I actually feel very crappy and tell her not really. Then she says something about me she can\'t explain, but says I have this \"unexplainable aura or glow around me\". Then she goes on to ask what I do and then she goes on on on about herself and what she thinks about chemistry.

Wow, that\'s a hit and it seems she\'s also trying to describe it and it\'s definately not attributable to me - I felt absoultely horrible that day. I\'ve noticed other similiar effects with this combo - not so obvious - but this time there is no question that its the pheromones and not at all me.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-17-2001, 07:32 PM
I\'m happy to report, it\'s been a veritable hit parade. I have been layering APC on top of the Musk Oil and TE. APC on top b/c of its pleasant smell (certainly not b/c of its potency images/icons/mad.gif ). Anyway, I think these are hits...you decide. Actually, I will just give one and give more later, I don\'t want an obnoxiously long post.

I have been wearing mones around my school library making sure to pass by the hot chicks whenever possible. Not much immediate success but I think it is sort of cumulative, in that the person will remember there is something about the mone wearer that may be recalled later. Anyway, I was getting up to leave for lunch with some friends, I was about 15 feet ahead of them. I had to split two girls to pass by. I made eye contact with one and she was almost blushing just to see me, I passed real close and said, \"excuse me\" and smiled big. She was all smiles and kind of nervous. As I passed I could see her looking me up and down out of the corner of my eye after I walked by, my friends who were trailing kinda far behind heard her wisper to her friend, \"that guy is so hot.\" I haven\'t seen her again...yet. I\'ve been around the school for a few years with never a response like that! Hit...maybe.

FYI on application:
1 TE spray on neck/chest area
1 TE spray on neck/should blade area
2 dabs musk oil applied with each wrist onto each forearm, another two wiped from back of ear to front of neck.
Repeat the musk oil treatment with APC, right on top of it.
I will also rub APC vigorously on my palms and wipe on the front of my shirt.
My TE was also modified with Hugo Boss cologne (about 3-4 droppers full) I am guessing b/c I accidently \"dumped\" it in but it really helped the smell.

From the handy product chart, looks like I am going pretty heavy with none with some nol (I think) from the musk oil. I peeled off all the labels b/c they are cheesy.
Based on the relative concentrations I am not sure what ratio of that crazy mix is.

images/icons/wink.gif PC Exp

**DONOTDELETE**
11-19-2001, 10:33 PM
Good work. You guys are really making TE work for you. I may try TE and APC one day. But for now the JB is doing me fine. Although a little edge on the resume is a good idea. I am interested in trying AE though.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-19-2001, 11:30 PM
AE may be my next purchase too. The posts indicate the most success with AE, it\'s just so damned expensive. What I like is its use of all three types of mones...I like the concept of covering all the bases. Maybe Christmas will come early for me images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-20-2001, 12:37 PM
Its expensive but one only needs to use small amounts and i get three or four months out of my last bottle actually im just using the oil based stuff as im finding my asthma is worse with the alcohol based sprays. Just had it in my early years and it tends to become active, but AE is good high quality from stones labs (aka kits makers) and it is a really good product and balanced i find it is very good hit wise.
That rone seems to be in all the good products.
AE NPA the edge P10 hey are we seeing a pattern here. I need rone in Attraction and andro 8.4 ?? now theres an idea.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2001, 09:29 PM
DD you\'re the reason I\'m actually thinking about ordering AE. What\'s your favorite AE story?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-22-2001, 12:04 PM
Um where to start oh yesterday im on a bus going somewhere not to important for what purpose i cannot say lol. And i had this one woman about 22 come up and sit next to me well she decided to be like a cat and rub herself up against me just a little bit. The usuall cuddles off female friends, way better sales assistance sex you know the usuall lol images/icons/laugh.gif im just actually not doing very much now which is just boring right oh well. Actually its a very good product to use, it gets the females all intense and males laid back. Give it a go jambat common ive tried your combo and it works great about the same as my AE actually i mixed AE in with NPA in a 50 50 ratio applied seperate and it does wonders.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-22-2001, 06:02 PM
Tell you what. I want to try it after Christmas. Then I\'ll tell you what I think.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-24-2001, 04:02 PM
I havent been using mones for 2 weeks but it has shown for the last few weeks. At school, girls were edgy and iratable. I noticed when I used the mones that girls were alot closer and wanted to talk to me. And one girl doesn\'t even look at me much, the one I that I got a DIHL from. Oh well I got drunk a whole bunch of times.... umm thats off subject but what I\'m trying to say is I wasn\'t sure that the mones where working and I got off them for a while, .. Oh man they were working I just didn\'t notice untill I stopped using mones for a while... if you ever want to see if mones are working.. stop using them for a while..

**DONOTDELETE**
11-25-2001, 12:55 AM
I recently recieved a bottle of APC and I tried it out tonight at a dance club, I put 2 dabs on my neck and 1 dab on each of my wrist, and had one hell of a time. I was having women coming up to me, talking and smiling all night and asking me to dance. And this is a major change because when I usually went I never got any attention. But this is all changed now. I had one lady that couldn\'t keep her hands off of me, not that I was complaining, she wasn\'t really my type, but I just played it cool all night, and I got a kiss goodnight that made all my friends jealous. None of my friends know anything about pheromones and they ain\'t gonna find out.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-25-2001, 01:04 AM
Okay, so IU haven\'t been out and about lately but I did get out today. I went to this little pub and dance place today. I had some JB #1 on earlier that day and later sprayed a second shot to the hair.

Now normally what happens is I\'ll walk in a club chill for awhile then later start dancing. So I put my coat up and pass these women on the tiny cramped dance floor. I came back through because I saw a woman I wanted to dance with but this other woman (one of those I passed) got in front of me and started dancing. We danced for awhile and later we parted.

I went over to the pool table and ended up dancing with another chick but her man was there but just being an ass and not paying attention to her. (Her friends were hot but the chick was cute too).

Finally I danced with this chick and she started the bumb and grind thing with me. Not used to a woman taking that kind of inititive but can\'t say I ran away screaming. Anyway I had to leave later on. She asked me for my number and I gave it to her. Whether she\'ll call or not I don\'t know but she sure know how to move that body. Oh well. But I had fun.

And what was I wearing?

I think you all know.

And how was it applied?

A spray to the neck in the morning (around 11:30am) and a spray to the hair later (around 11:30pm). images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-25-2001, 01:17 AM
Good going jambat man you should change your name to batman.. or the jambatman

**DONOTDELETE**
11-25-2001, 09:25 PM
nice call DD images/icons/laugh.gif (jambatman)

hey jambat, you are certainly changing the rules of the game called \"dating\"!
so the man\'s job now is to look good, get charming and let girls go after you and ask for your number, and wait if they call or not! images/icons/cool.gif YOU DA MAN!!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-26-2001, 12:18 AM
Well if she asks and you give her the number it\'s up to her to call. That\'s what\'s cool about using pheros in this way. No pressure. And you never have to worry about whether you look desperate and all that. Plus if they ask for your number then they\'ve opened the door for you to obviously ask for there\'s. I do get numbers sometimes but this was just cool to have a woman ask. I usually post my hits when something like this happens (something way out of the ordinary) and it\'s cool. Like the woman who bought me the drink. That was my first and I\'d say my best hit this one is a close second. images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-26-2001, 01:00 AM
OK, my stories are not all that explosive, but it is better than my pre phero attempts. I was at the bar watching hoop highlights, and this attractive 22-3 yr old just leaned into me. I overheard her talking to the guy on her other side (it was crowded) that she was holding her friends purse and looking for her. Well I didn?t mind, but it was a bit odd, this does not happen often to guys like me. Number two, this was pretty fun, I was at the same place, and I was wearing my nrrdy tee shirt, Experiment with a Chemist. So another 22-3 year old walks up and she says she thought it should say, Experiment with a Physicist. For once in my life inspiration hit, and I replied, Nah it should be Integrate with a Physicist. She was just a bit too nice, and a friend of mine, drunk as hell said something crude, and she wrinkled her nose and went over to her friends. While these are not Doe Eyed, Hair Twirling responses, better than nothing. Now for the fun part.

I have the Edge and Alter Ego. I tend to use 3-4 AE, and 1.5 of TE. I noticed that TE the first spray is not full blast, so I add the to the back of my wrist, Man that stuff has quite a smell. AE smells pretty good, but I?ll add two hits under each side of the chin, and one or two to the wrists, usually one. Then I use Fahrenheit aftershave to cover most of the odor. But, this is the kicker. I do not see any logic in driving to a bar to drink, duh. So I generally ride my bicycle 2-3 miles to get there. Really, it isn?t that bad. But, the strength of the pheros takes a hit when you ride 15 mins to get to the watering hole. Also, I don?t smoke, but I like to hit the patio, where there is a lot of smoke. I was wondering if anyone has any experiences that might be informative, for the smoke or bike riding. I don?t think I have OD yet, cause I have not had anyone run for the hills yet, but overall, the response has not been much better than having people be pleasant rather than rude. OK, my 2 cents.