PDA

View Full Version : Really need some opinion - Gay User (new)

**DONOTDELETE**
07-14-2001, 10:08 PM
Hi, I\'m really new to this. I\'m interested in using pheromones, but I\'ve never tried it before. I\'m a lesbian, and I\'m confused about what I should get.
From reading some of the postings here, it seems that it\'ll work on both sexes - whoever is receptive to it. So would using a women\'s formula be just fine for me? I mean, I don\'t really want to attract guys, although I\'d really love to get a lot of new friends.
Also, can anyone recommend a good brand that\'s got the best bang for the buck? I heard a lot of good things about the Edge for Female - do you all know anything else?
This is a long inquiry, thanks all for helping me out! images/icons/smile.gif

CJ01
07-15-2001, 04:42 AM
Hi,
I guess gay women respond to female pheromones and this is why I would suggest a product which contains Copulins (from Stone Labs). You can then mix it with something like PF (which is a very good product and I reckon you can even use the mens version, because you already got the copulins) or also Alter Ego, this ought to be a knock out combo!

As for getting friendly with men, I guess it will do the trick, in the sense that it will open the door ie people in general will feel more drawn to you and start a conversation with you, the rest is then up to you.

It may be that men will be interested in you and be dissappointed that you´re gay, but they´ll just have to get over it! At least you have a `good excuse´, a straight women has to think of something else to say.

Well those are my recommendations to start you off with!
Good luck!
CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
07-16-2001, 08:32 AM
Thanks for your insight, CJ. I decided to give it a try, and ordered a PF for Women yesterday. I\'ll definitely post the results as soon as I get it, I think it\'ll help other gay/bi users out there.
By the way, you mentioned you got hit by a lot of straight women - are you wearing the Men\'s formula? Because I sure don\'t want *straight* women either! images/icons/smile.gif
One of these days someone will come up with pheros for gay women to exclusively attract other gay women, and vice versa. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
07-16-2001, 03:11 PM
I agree with you CJ that thier isnt really a gay pheromone, but for any people who are after the same sex, then use the opposite sex pheromones male products = for attracting women and female products for attracting men just use the opposite to what someone would use for attracting the opposite sex, and apparently it works quite well, im a straight male but i have had gay men hit on me, ive just politley told them that im not into the same sex thing and i havent had any problems, the same with women that im not really attracted to, i just politley and discretley let them know that im not interesting in getting involved and that approach works really well likle darling d says just be friendly and most people will understand

CJ01
07-16-2001, 10:14 PM
I have the PF for women, none of those women actually made a pass at me, I just got those `DEER´stares from them and some extra friendliness from some, which was nice, freaky and amusing in some cases.

I did mention in another post somewhere that I´ve been hit on by women over the years in the past, however this was way before Pheros!

Gay pheromones?...There´s no such thing really. It is simply that a gay woman will be drawn much more to the female pheromones. And a gay man will respond to the mens pheros.

For this reason I´d definetely recommend a product which contains copulins, unless PF works well enough for you. Once you get into pheros and have more practice and experience using them you could give P 10 a try. I´d check out the posts on it too.

Hey, if you attract a straight woman I´m sure she´ll be much more concerned about it than you! images/icons/smile.gif I´d be worried that´s for sure!And you can always say no thanks.

Okay, see you
CJ images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
07-17-2001, 11:21 AM
CJ, I decided to just get the PF first because this is my first time, I don\'t really know what to expect, or if this is enough for me. But what you said about the copulins made sense though.
I need to ask you a little question, since you\'re using PF/W, how exactly do you use it? Like, how much should I use, and where?
Thanks a lot!

CJ01
07-19-2001, 10:08 PM
You can put pheros anywhere you like really. To begin with I suggest you start with 2 dabs, one behind each ear, like perfume. The reast you have on your finger maybe behind the neck or cleavage/chest area.

Try this for a few days and if you don´t think it´s very effective or you don´t notice anything, inrease it to 3 dabs also for several days in a row. Be systematic to find out how much you need. You can also rub some onto your wrists or on your face.

You can wear quiet a lot of PF if you want and it won´t necessarily be an overdose, where people react badly but if you only need 2-3 drops why be wasteful by using more? That´s why it´s good to start with less and test it for some time before trying something else.

PF can also easily be used with another fragrance because the scent is so mild and wears off quickly.

CJ01
07-21-2001, 01:29 PM
PS
Oh please keep us up to date and let us know what happens because we don´t really have any other gay users on the forum,( as far as I know) images/icons/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
07-31-2001, 10:12 PM
Hey CJ images/icons/smile.gif ! I\'m starting a new topic for every new PF stories that I\'ve/everyone else had.
Check it out and tell me what you think. I used 4 small drops on my wrists, and rubbed them on my neck.
images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-03-2001, 04:37 PM
Check this out
Attack of the Catwoman images/icons/tongue.gif http://fastseduction.com/guide/08_Related_Articles/catwoman.shtml (\"http://fastseduction.com/guide/08_Related_Articles/catwoman.shtml\")
It’s about a (Japanese) lesbian whose sport, is to meet normal girls, get them to fall completely in love with her, and make them lesbians (or Bi\'s) so that she can shag them or do whatever else she wants to do to them.
images/icons/smile.gif